GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

It IS available on Amazon, and thanks to this free mp3 deal they have today I got it :lmao: it sounds so lush! And yes the intro is included.

Even if you use the free deal, it still counts as a digital sale.

So go GET it, you have no excuse.

Guest groovyguy

Buy GGW here

Price: $0.99

Original Release Date: March 2, 2012

Format - Music: MP3

Compatible with MP3 Players (including with iPodĀ®), iTunes, Windows Media Player

For a limited time, tweet and get a $1 credit towards songs and albums at Amazon MP3.

I'm not sure Amazon counts those freebies/credit codes as a sale- not that it matters too much, as Amazon's sales are small compared to iTunes. Remember when "Celebration" hit late in the week? It was on iTunes, got pulled and then put back on and, hit No. 1 on Amazon (it was on Amazon for the full few days). It scanned 10K or so for those few days.

Guest groovyguy

Attribute 0n GGW:

"Girls Gone Wild, the biggest pop stomper on the album, kicks off with a reference to Act of Contrition from Like a Prayer. The production might sound like she's been listening a fair bit to Rihanna, but who's counting. Madonna brings her own authority, creating the kind of anthemic party song that she does best, the kind where everyone from your three-year old niece to your 60year old mother gets up on the dancefloor"

Attribute 0n GGW:

"Girls Gone Wild, the biggest pop stomper on the album, kicks off with a reference to Act of Contrition from Like a Prayer. The production might sound like she's been listening a fair bit to Rihanna, but who's counting. Madonna brings her own authority, creating the kind of anthemic party song that she does best, the kind where everyone from your three-year old niece to your 60year old mother gets up on the dancefloor"

I think that GGW might work best in the context of the album..based on the descriptions of the other tracks and the overall fuck you, I don't care, i can still have fun, post divorce theme.

omg yet again another confusing release

this wont even count towards charts...it seems to be only on amazon right now...no one knows about it...no promotion...no confirmation

itĀ“s only available in the US

I'm in the u.k. and used a u.s. vpn to buy the single then after i bought it i read about the free song promo and did it again. If you have an amazon account outside of the u.s. you should still be able to login using the same info in the u.s. amazon site. Here's the free u.s. vpn info:

http://www.hitechforums.net/Thread-Lifetime-VPN-for-all-Unlimited-bandwidth

it comes in very handy to have. ;)

Does it sound like the lyrics video?

I'd say it sounds much better sonically. Clearer, deeper & fuller. Her vocal doesn't sound flat like the one on YouTube.