GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

Hey fan from the beginning here, I was in HS when M started. GGW is good, not great IMO, reminds me of Kylie's CGYOMH.

It may remind to many songs, but that one? :lol: By the way, people, Justin Cognito's remix is really cool. Pity that i don't like the voice much.

Guest ditaluver

This is a woman, after all, who publicly took an audience member to task for spilling water on her stage when she performed at Coachella. You know, the festival in the middle of the broiling hot desert.

I didnt mind :inlove::clap:

Guest ditaluver

that was you?

yeah that was me and all those loons on Icon thought I was throwing ACID on Madonna trying to kill her. When the fact was, it was SCORCHING, and I flung the bottle of water around my head. Madonna watched me with the bottle and shook her head no and I did it anyway. I. WAS. DYING. Not only cause she gave me this stern "do not even think about it" look and then cursed me out but I was so fucking hot. I had been in line for 16+ hours..and smushed up with 80,000 people behind me.

well worth all the pain!

yeah that was me and all those loons on Icon thought I was throwing ACID on Madonna trying to kill her. When the fact was, it was SCORCHING, and I flung the bottle of water around my head. Madonna watched me with the bottle and shook her head no and I did it anyway. I. WAS. DYING. Not only cause she gave me this stern "do not even think about it" look and then cursed me out but I was so fucking hot. I had been in line for 16+ hours..and smushed up with 80,000 people behind me.

well worth all the pain!

:shock::shy::sassy::wow::catty::queenbitch:

Guest northernlad

The 'I know I know Misbehave Bad Girl Anyway-hey Forgive Me' part sounds very amateur/pro tools cut 'n paste. :manson:

That was probably the bit they added in last minute to get her a songwriting credit. :D

And the intro obviously.

lol can she take credit for a prayer??? lol

if u want fuckin shakespear or lyrics like fuckin joni mitchel, then i suggest u go to those...if u wanna dance and be silly then listen to this song.

like madonna says the orbit songs r more introspective so maybe u'll be able to eat some of the cake after all

The 'I know I know Misbehave Bad Girl Anyway-hey Forgive Me' part sounds very amateur/pro tools cut 'n paste. :manson:

The main problem for me is that it sounds just like a Benassi song with her vocals. I don't hear her touch at all. Maybe it's only me.

That is such rubbish. Like a Prayer is hardly a difficult song to sing. There are no vocal acrobatics in that song.

Exactly; my girlfriend & I sang LAP on karaoke and managed to get a perfect score (the only ones to do so the entire night). :fag:

Check it out @ 4:11

Question: is the version we hear on the lyric video really a remix? It sounds like just an edit of the album version.

Do we have confirmation that it's a remix?

It's not a remix.It's a radio edit of the album version.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE.

I really prefer the chorus on this remix. And the "I know, I know, I know" part especially. :wow::wow: :wow: :wow:

that part is heaven! it's the highlight of the song for me

Exactly; my girlfriend & I sang LAP on karaoke and managed to get a perfect score (the only ones to do so the entire night). :fag:

Check it out @ 4:11

yea well madonna has intense choreography to do

she cant just c r o a k and

s h i m m y

the whole time