Give Me All Your Luvin VS. Girl Gone Wild

Ai Papi Si.

159 members have voted

1. 1. BATTLE!!

• Give Me All Your Luvin'
    • Girl Gone Wild

I like GMAYL but it doesn't sound like a "first single" to me.They really should have promoted it as a buzz/promo single for the SuperBowl,because GGW sounds like the REAL first single to me.

I love you.

:lmao:

I AM STANNING OUT :rotfl:

It's not her best, even I know that, but I am fucking jamming to it regardless; I'm enjoying it for what it is. I WILL NOT let the gorls rush in here & act as if its complete garbage. Like, your fuming, yes, but don't be delusional; of all the dancey radio-friendly tracks out there this is one of the best. WERQ Dancedonna :wow:

Look at that LANDSLIDE win :wow:

CUBB GONE WILD.

It's like "Give Me All Your Luvin'" is Elton + "Girls Gone Wild" is Madonna, right?

I AM STANNING OUT :rotfl:

It's not her best, even I know that, but I am fucking jamming to it regardless. I'm enjoying it fir what it is. I WILL NOT let the gorls rush in here & act as if its complete garbage. Like, your fuming, yes, but don't be delusional; of all the dancey radio-friendly tracks out there this is one of the best.

Girl, let me tell you :lmao: we are so HERE

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I said the same damn thing earlier on another forum, lemme quote myself.

I love it.

I think some people had their expectations a little too high. She's not always going to top Frozen, or Hung Up, or Like A Prayer.

It is what it is....a catchy pop tune. Expecting her to bring something edgy and groundbreaking every single time is unrealistic and unfair. She's not some new artist that has something to prove, she's released her fair share of epic material. Even if you hate the song, you still have the album to fall back on.

I am loving it though, the spoken intro is everything.

wefoundlove.gif

Madge has given us life, GGW is everything and more.

n1f81s.jpg

Girl, let me tell you :lmao: we are so HERE

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I said the same damn thing earlier on another forum, lemme quote myself.

Madge has given us life, GGW is everything and more.

n1f81s.jpg

ON POINT POST. Yes, Madge is the almighty god of music itself, but every now & then, she decends from heaven to come partry with us Mortals. GGW is proof of that. LEt the girl have some fun at 50 and make a gay club banger for her gay fanbase. Nothing wrong with that.

Guest Not4Pussies

ON POINT POST. Yes, Madge is the almighty god of music itself, but every now & then, she decends from heaven to come partry with us Mortals. GGW is proof of that. LEt the girl have some fun at 50 and make a gay club banger for her gay fanbase. Nothing wrong with that.

she never left us. :bow:

Harry-Potter-Gif-harry-james-potter-24883063-720-362.gif

Yes, yes.

x4n9si.gif

Furthermore, I feel "Girls Gone Wahld" is the song Oprah and Gayle play to break it down in the bedroom, as opposed to the much more kitchen-friendly "Give Me All Your Luvin'".

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Girls Gone Wild, generic or not, IS A SINGLE. It should have been the lead, it's a party song, it's hot, it has all the DANCE FLOOR SEX Give Me A Bucket was LACKING.

GENERIC DANCE SONGS HAVEN'T STOPPED ME FROM LIKING SPLITNEY FEARS AND GAGA SONGS, HAS IT? SO FANS OF THEM GIRLS BETTER SIT THE FUCK DOWN WITH THE CRITICISM OF THIS NEW SHIT.

Can't wait to hear GGW in da car when im wiv a bitch, we gonna rev that shit up, CUBB THE FAGGOT IS UNLEASHED.

31-2.gif31-2.gif31-2.gif

Girls Gone Wild, generic or not, IS A SINGLE. It should have been the lead, it's a party song, it's hot, it has all the DANCE FLOOR SEX Give Me A Bucket was LACKING.

GENERIC DANCE SONGS HAVEN'T STOPPED ME FROM LIKING SPLITNEY FEARS AND GAGA SONGS, HAS IT? SO FANS OF THEM GIRLS BETTER SIT THE FUCK DOWN WITH THE CRITICISM OF THIS NEW SHIT.

Can't wait to hear GGW in da car when im wiv a bitch, we gonna rev that shit up, CUBB THE FAGGOT IS UNLEASHED.

31-2.gif

PUT THE JEEP IN DRIVE & I'LL BE RIGHT THERE

tumblr_li00a3UUQ51qaeq4j.gif

I'M KICKING IT IN THE BACKSEAT AS WE

BLAST GGW DOWN THE STREETS.

Guest Not4Pussies

31-2.gif31-2.gif31-2.gif

:lmao::lol: oh CUBB xxxo

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

PUT THE JEEP IN DRIVE & I'LL BE RIGHT THERE

tumblr_li00a3UUQ51qaeq4j.gif

I'M KICKING IT IN THE BACKSEAT AS WE

BLAST GGW DOWN THE STREETS.

GET READY.

bmw-m3-hot-girl.jpg

Guest FrozenEyes

So umm, why was this not the first single? :lol:

I like the music, the beats, AND the lyrics. Nothing makes me cringe, which is a plus. Is it a Madonna classic? I don't know. Probably not, but I wouldn't rule it out.

I must say I'm a little surprised she decided to go this direction though, given the lukewarm reception "Celebration" had when it was released.

This.

Still, GGW is vastly superior to GMAYL.

It's safe to say that none of those songs are EPIC enough and this is like comparing subpar songs like "Don't Stop" with "Hey You". Just saying.

'Don't Stop' was great. That was my favorite cut from "Bedtime Stories," short of Bedtime Story itself anyway. Wish that had been a single... w/ remixes of course.

So umm, why was this not the first single? :lol:

Madonna wanted to debut a new single at the SuperBowl and for that purpose,GMAYL worked well.I don't think she could have performed GGW at the SuperBowl,especially after the Nipplegate scandal :lol: Still,GGW is the better choice for the first single.