Give Me All Your Luvin VS. Girl Gone Wild

Ai Papi Si.

159 members have voted

1. 1. BATTLE!!

• Give Me All Your Luvin'
    • Girl Gone Wild

Guest Xanthium

OMG.. I'm inclined to choose GMAYL even though the intro of GGW is perfection, but the rest of the song is... :confused:

I do really like the prayer intro. If they had paired that with the crazy delicious beats recorded outside her home (what was rumored to be GGW) I would've passed the fuck out!

GGW is such a generic Europop song. GMAYL at least has a distinctive sound.

I kinda agree with you, but I still prefer GGW. I guess I just didn't really like the sound GMAYL was going for.

I must say I'm a little surprised she decided to go this direction though, given the lukewarm reception "Celebration" had when it was released.

GGW is far better and and so much more catchy!

Yeah I'd rather have generic-Madonna (which doesn't sound like everything else on the radio. The only reason it might even slightly resemble radio is cause all the artist played nowadays are relying on club/dance music to stay relevant.)

Madonna has always been about dance so to say it sounds generic or like everything else is absurd but, whatever, to each it's own. I'd rather have a generic MADONNA-sounding song than distinct shitty 5 year old, 53 year old Madonna and I think the general audience would agree.

I do agree, however that I sounds dated in the sense that it sounds like Celebration but I think that's the direction she was going anyway and just didn't release anymore music til now. Either way, this is the one and only (if I'm not mistaken...or just another one or two) Benassi tracks so it's no indication of the full record.

This era has proven one thing; don't take any song as a final indication.

People are saying this will be a hit. I don't know about a hit but I can say it will most likely do a lot better than the previous "promotional" single. I'm just happy that I'm happy about this one. Sucks to be disappointed.

that couldn't be more inaccurate comparison

Why? These 3 new songs are below that high standart so it's like comparing her subpar songs of the past. That's what i meant.