GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

with all due respect, THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK with the word "FLOP" AND "CAREER IS OVER" every damn time something new comes out. it's so dramatic. i have 12 (really, there's more) records by her and if i want 'ray of light' i'll play it. yknow what i'm saying. the effin album is called MDNA. c'mon now. dance, mother fuckers or maybe you're just over her? that's cool, but admit it to yourselves. meanwhile, i'll be enjoying this record regardless of chart numbers which will be just fine. don't worry you're little heads about it. she'll survive. that being said, i respect people predicting the end of her career. i've been a fan for a really long time and it's ALWAYSSSSSSSS the same thing. i think it's coz of you that she's still around.

Popjustice :lmao: bunch of poofters in non prescription bi focals slapping their taints preparing for Gaga's p33n, while having completely cringe meltdowns about Madonna

How I hate the HIPSTER MUSIC SNOB brigade

I love you! Agree x 100!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

with all due respect, THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK with the word "FLOP" AND "CAREER IS OVER" every damn time something new comes out. it's so dramatic. i have 12 (really, there's more) records by her and if i want 'ray of light' i'll play it. yknow what i'm saying. the effin album is called MDNA. c'mon now. dance, mother fuckers or maybe you're just over her? that's cool, but admit it to yourselves. meanwhile, i'll be enjoying this record regardless of chart numbers which will be just fine. don't worry you're little heads about it. she'll survive. that being said, i respect people predicting the end of her career. i've been a fan for a really long time and it's ALWAYSSSSSSSS the same thing. i think it's coz of you that she's still around.

i love you.

That is just a cry for attention that is the only way they can stand out in all that sea of negatives comments. lol Losers!

Marry me now.

Guest Pud Whacker

:thumbsup:

ON REPEAT OVER HERE!!! SAY A PRAYER FOR MY NEIGHBORS! :lol:

AMEN!! You said exactly what I'm thinking.Some fans need to accept that maybe,they're just over Madonna.Nothing wrong with that,but they should be honest about it and stop waiting around for her to finally do something that they like.

Madonna fans on forums have always been so fickle. from Hung Up - when the snippet was released there were a ton of complaints was that the lyrics were lifted from LOVE SONG. everyone was bagging. now its a FAVORITE - the go back to song of when she was "last great" ughh

LMAO @ people expecting it to be a groundbreaking record!!!As someone said earlier, she's Madonna, not Bjork!!! The only groundbreaking record she made were Ray of Light & Music and NONE of her music had set any big trend for the music industry. She's Madonna - the Queen of POP. It's all about pop at its finest, and I think GMAYL/GGW have achieved that.

I agree.Madonna's been making music since 1983.How much more ground could she possibly break? It's unrealistic to expect her to release a groundbreaking,totally innovative song in this day and age.

Excuse me, what board are you referring to? I dont post on any board with Riverwide. Since when is having an opinion about a Madonna song being melodramatic?

People need to realise that this era is being poorly received by fans and the general public simply because in their opinion the music isn't very good.

I never said she was OVAH but I do think that she doesn't have her finger on the pulse anymore. She used to lead and now she follows.

I guess some of us are disappointed because we know Madonna is capable of more.

Time to chillax.

with all due respect...if you really feel this way,why are you still here? Why not just take a break from Madonna,skip this era and find something else to listen to in the meantime? Maybe the next album and era will appeal to you.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Just heard the track. Much better than GMAYL, but still doesn't excite. Except for the intro, it sounds like any other Euro dance track from the past few years. I'm glad others are enjoying, but doesn't do much for me.

Guest bluejean

with all due respect...if you really feel this way,why are you still here? Why not just take a break from Madonna,skip this era and find something else to listen to in the meantime?

Let the debbie downers have their little whinge, there's not as many of them as it seems as the poll shows.

Guest Pud Whacker

:lol:

when I hear them 808 drums :inlove:

FAB!

im not in here trying to change anyones mind. im not trying to build this song into something its not, all im saying is THAT I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! it makes me feel good. i love sexy madonna feel good music. ALWAYS.

Guest bluejean

FAB!

im not in here trying to change anyones mind. im not trying to build this song into something its not, all im saying is THAT I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! it makes me feel good. i love sexy madonna feel good music. ALWAYS.

It's a total sex song. I started getting visuals of Madonna having sex when I was listening to it before.