GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

I am addicted to this song. Wish I could dance so hard on this but I can't because it's so late here. Hopefully tomorrow. My most addictive song since Confessions era.

WAKE THE NEIGHBORS UP & DANCE NOW.

2a4pvrq.gif

THEY WILL THANK YOU IN THE MORNING.

Who knew M-Nation was filled with Ms Cleos, Fortune Tellers, and Mind readers?

tumblr_lufj1vkCpV1qezxsoo1_r1_500.gif

Yes, that particular "Girls Gone Wahld" moment is heaven. :wow:

I Played it in my statistics class and ppl were dancin on the desks even.. the teacher didnt seem to mind it either. they asked me who it was too so Maybe theyll buy it on itunes? :thumbsup:

All i kno is this is gonna be huge bigger than GMAYL since ppl seem to actually enjoy dis song

Guest Sinisin

OMG! do you have a job,life or someone to fuck the complainer out of you? LOL go get a good fuck while listing to GGW and you will feel better.

:dead::dead::dead:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I Played it in my statistics class and ppl were dancin on the desks even.. the teacher didnt seem to mind it either. they asked me who it was too so Maybe theyll buy it on itunes? :thumbsup:

That never happened. Stop.

BUT I COULD IMAGINE IT TBQH.

GIRLS GONE WILD.

girls-gone-wild11.jpg

Waaa waaa I wish Madonna could stay relevant while putting out melodic introspective statements of music

THATS WHAT ALBUM TRACKS ARE FOR.

People think she's lost the plot cuz she wants a hit... Hits aren't always gonna sound like the deep pieces of ROLesque aht, especially not in 2012 sorry, at least it's not fucking Justin Timberlake or worse, Max Martin/Guetta

I don't care what people say, we have been given a gift.

FUTURE CLASSIC

Plus the celebratory anthem for my birthday.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

This is the ULTIMATE BIG TITTY WHORE ANTHEM. When you're on the dance floor, you better find a BIG TITTY WHORE to dance wiv. I KNOW I GOT MINE GOOD AND READY [picks up phone book].

funny-girls-gone-wild-13.jpg

The personal comments/ attacks are great and all, but ladies... Let's hit the Gay Clubs this Friday night as a united front & request GGW. :wow: I can picture it already;

tumblr_lss29f34DG1qa35nlo1_500.gif FAGS GON' WHIIILD

:lol:

XL will be wild!

You need your fucking head examined!!! Madonna's work only got better after Where's The Party. How can you say that everything after WTP sucked, then say you want Shep Pettibone back? Sweetie, some of Madonna's best work was done by Shep and was created after WTP.

Suck it up.

I was being sarcastic, I was mocking the idiots on here doing the complaining, I love the song when I heard the Mega Mix On Radio, It's Confessions on Speed, in a good way!

Edited by Lick

OK, so my very first thoughts were it's Get Together meets that silly remix of Celebration! Yet pretty decent. On second listen I picked up she references Cydney Lauper. :rotfl: Kinda cool nod in a way to an old frenemy.

Oh but the other thing I picked up was the bit where the music drops out and comes back in is the most anticlimatic thing since the Oscars. :nocomment: But this is already stuck in my head and I'll have another few listens - but the verdict already is kinda fabulous tbqh. :sassy: I may watch Vevo's lyrics video as well but I don't want to think of anything else to criticize. :demonic::rotfl:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

I'M ADDICTED TO IT.

OMG.

WHEN IS THIS SLICE OF SKANKY HEAVEN GOING TO BE ON ITUNES?

:wow:

Edited by Fuck