GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

What the hell? I made TWO COMMENTS about the song and was accused of being FAKE because I wasn't NEGATIVE enough. Shit stirring? Aren't people allowed to have a fucking opinion now? If you get so PISSED OFF over a Madonna song to personally ATTACK two members, maybe you should take a step back. You're having the same tantrum in the other thread calling people HYSTERICAL. Jesus Christ.

I actually think MadFan's detective barbie moment was a pretty sobering wake up call and made me question why you even bother to post here if you truly feel that way about Madonna. You don't have to lick her ass but some of the things you said sounded just like the things that psycho Riverwide's would say, pretty vicious stuff coming from a fan. It's pretty fucking TACKY to be on another message board attacking Madonna and then coming over here and trynna play it cool. At least you came clean an said you were over it, in that case, bye! I hear Lady Gaga is coming out with a tour soon so ENJOY.

Guest bluejean

No clue why you are singling me out with nasty comments like I should make my own record or just listen to rock/indie which I do, when lots of people are saying the same thing or they don't like the song in much harsher terms than I am. Isn't this a forum for opinions? Chill out!

The indie/rock thing is an idea that sometimes gets thrown around that almost makes me dry reach everytime I hear it because I just don't feel that is her. I thought that's what you were suggesting and I didn't mean to sound nasty. Of COURSE I agree she could do something different next time around but tbqh I am loving what she's doing now and looking fwd to the album so I'm amazed that that's being brought into conversation. Just as I'm amazed that alot of people don't like this song (they're entitled to their opinion of course.) She did work with Orbit so there's every chance they'll be afew surprises for those fans wanting something more unique.

PS I am chilled out. I'm chilling out to Girl Gone Wild! :demonic:

I've been listening to the song many times now and i really don't like it at all. I'm happy for those who like it though. It's a matter of taste and taste is subjective. I don't have better taste than the next person so i won't call this song shit but i really really don't like it. Deleted from my itunes. Looking forward to the Orbit collabs now.

I actually think MadFan's detective barbie moment was a pretty sobering wake up call and made me question why you even bother to post here if you truly feel that way about Madonna. You don't have to lick her ass but some of the things you said sounded just like the things that psycho Riverwide's would say, pretty vicious stuff coming from a fan. It's pretty fucking TACKY to be on another message board attacking Madonna and then coming over here and trynna play it cool. At least you came clean an said you were over it, in that case, bye! I hear Lady Gaga is coming out with a tour soon so ENJOY.

:clap:

She's gotta "pay the rent," Remember? She'll change her tune when ppl really do start leaving her street. And not pay those tour ticket prices anymore. That's right, she doesn't want any of us leaving but, hey, since releasing mediocre crap and renting rappers pleases the sheep, why bother?

I blame 4 ppl for my, uhm, "displeasure" right now: Lourdes, America & their crappy taste in music, Madonna herself and LADY REDUCTIVE GAGA who just pisses me off in general. M really needed to SLAY this era — we all know it. Now that Gagme twat and her cult followers are gonna claim victory when it's soooooo undeserved. :rant:

WTF!

Yes but she can be close to that if she is inspired, look at Music, Hung Up, Frozen. All time classics that almost everyone enjoy. Those songs are timeless, and it's obvious that while GMAYL and GGW are good songs they won't last like her huge classics, and that's because these new songs aren't THAT good.

Do you know that when Music came out almost all fans didn't like, right? And they said the exactly same thing "It's not gonna age well""It's not gonna be a classic".

Times change people. I'm very happy Madonna changes as well. Imagine if she still lives in the 80's like Cindy Lauper or in the 90's like Mariah.

She is in 10's with us, let's live now and enjoy the music!

What is this CRAZED shit? First of all I meant over the WHINING and it was going to be my last post on the subject until your little hysterical meltdown. Secondly, I am threatened with a ban here for BREATHING so I essentially have to watch when I breathe or I get suspended. Thirdly, if you actually applaud that sneaky and petty gesture from Madfan then that says more about you than it says about me. And lastly, I've been a fan more than you have so please don't tell me how to handle my fandom. If reading that a song has weak vocals and melody sounds VICIOUS to you, maybe you should walk around in the real world a bit more instead of throwing your toys out the pram over a Madonna song that's been AWFULLY received by a large majority of the pop listening public. And yet I'm targeted. Again. By you. TRANSPARENT

DEAD @ anyone ranting over the song 'not becoming a classic.'

tumblr_lz1mu6Rktb1qjvyspo1_500.gif

Aside from the fact that you cannot predict the future, you do realize that it is unrealistic to assume that everything Madonna shits out will be revolutionary & groundbreaking. She can only do so much, and GGW is more than enough. Now either DANCE or DEAL.

What is this CRAZED shit? First of all I meant over the WHINING and it was going to be my last post on the subject until your little hysterical meltdown. Secondly, I am threatened with a ban here for BREATHING so I essentially have to watch when I breathe or I get suspended. Thirdly, if you actually applaud that sneaky and petty gesture from Madfan then that says more about you than it says about me. And lastly, I've been a fan more than you have so please don't tell me how to handle my fandom. If reading that a song has weak vocals and melody sounds VICIOUS to you, maybe you should walk around in the real world a bit more instead of throwing your toys out the pram over a Madonna song that's been AWFULLY received by a large majority of the pop listening public.

It's not being received that way at all, maybe thats wishful thinking para ti.

I don't really give a shit about the rest of your post, I dont even care if you like the song or not, I just think you're acting like a total PHONEY, it's stupid, clearly you spend too much time on that other board with all those ppl who hate their lives so much

Guest bluejean

It's pretty fucking TACKY to be on another message board attacking Madonna and then coming over here and trynna play it cool. At least you came clean an said you were over it, in that case, bye! I hear Lady Gaga is coming out with a tour soon so ENJOY.

A TACKY tour at that :lol:

It's not being received that way at all, maybe thats wishful thinking para ti.

I don't really give a shit about the rest of your post, I dont even care if you like the song or not, I just think you're acting like a total PHONEY, it's stupid, clearly you spend too much time on that other board with all those ppl who hate their lives so much

How am I acting like a PHONEY when you just WARNED me for being too negative? If I wasn't being PHONEY I wouldn't be able to post at all apparently.

Guest northernlad

I'm happy for those who like it though. It's a matter of taste and taste is subjective. I don't have better taste than the next person so i won't call this song shit but i really really don't like it.

Dishonest diplomacy at its most bewildering (ie being so careful you transform yourself into an obvious hypocrite). :confused:

Memo to Markm and GSM: stfu

Go back to TheOtherGaga and mince around with that bipolar fairyqueen Riveruptight, there is no room for your melodramatic shit stirring here. I don't buy your whole "MADONNA IS OVA" act for a second, we all know it's just your way of trying to make other ppl share your BLACK CLOUD OF DOOM. that's fine, that's why there's Riverwide's pathetic message board to flounce over to, go diarrhea all over that ghost down, not here.

Regards,

A Pissed off Moderator

Does a Riverwide message board really exist?

By the way, I am enjoying GGW. The "girls they just wanna have some fun" part for some reason reminds me a lot of Get Together. The verses are great. The whole track is a big club banger and lots of fun!

What is this CRAZED shit? First of all I meant over the WHINING and it was going to be my last post on the subject until your little hysterical meltdown. Secondly, I am threatened with a ban here for BREATHING so I essentially have to watch when I breathe or I get suspended. Thirdly, if you actually applaud that sneaky and petty gesture from Madfan then that says more about you than it says about me. And lastly, I've been a fan more than you have so please don't tell me how to handle my fandom. If reading that a song has weak vocals and melody sounds VICIOUS to you, maybe you should walk around in the real world a bit more instead of throwing your toys out the pram over a Madonna song that's been AWFULLY received by a large majority of the pop listening public. And yet I'm targeted. Again. By you. TRANSPARENT

If you're to think I sneaked in like Sherlock through the night and stealthily creeped for your opinion on the song, you're wrong. :lmao: I'm not the type. Someone said other forums were having The Emperor's New Clothes syndrome responses of it, I read the Popjustice + TOS reviews, it was right there clear as day, "she's ended her career with this song" :rotfl: vs. "oh it's average" here + had to call you on your shit. If you're going to be full of shit, don't stalk so many other members, yes, including me, so endlessly and try to call them on theirs.

I won't get into this anymore.

NOW. GGW!!! :wow:

How am I acting like a PHONEY when you just WARNED me for being too negative? If I wasn't being PHONEY I wouldn't be able to post at all apparently.

MadFan the snitch (omg he's such a bad person waaa) pointed out exactly what I mean, you know what I'm talking about. Let's not play dumb. Dropping this now.

GURLZ THEY JUSS WANNA HAVE SOME FHHHAN.

tumblr_lsul5boSeW1qejgz3o1_500.gif

GET FIRED UP LIKE A SMOKIN GHANNNN!

tumblr_lsul5boSeW1qejgz3o1_500.gif

I hope she pops that pussy hard in the video. :wow: