GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

It's clear she's been phoning it in for a while now. I'm over it.

I have a feeling this era wont last long. Once GGW performs poorly they will rush out Turn Up The Radio for

the tour and then she will loose interest. I had high hopes for this project. I think she surrounds herself

with the wrong people. To many "yes people" and hanging out with too many youngsters.

I am off to play COADF and remember when I used to get excited about new Madonna music...

For the record, I don't hate the song. I think it's fun and catchy and a good dance song. I don't think it's awful at all but just boring and not what I think most people were looking for with the new album. They were looking for something a little special and different.

Guest Not4Pussies

I have a feeling this era wont last long. Once GGW performs poorly they will rush out Turn Up The Radio for

the tour and then she will loose interest. I had high hopes for this project. I think she surrounds herself

with the wrong people. To many "yes people" and hanging out with too many youngsters.

I am off to play COADF and remember when I used to get excited about new Madonna music...

ok see you when the MDNA era is over.

I feel bad for the fans who aren't enjoying this song or this era.I just put the song on my iPod and I'm gonna go for a long jog,listening to it over and over ;) I'm ecstatic today!!

Yes please do that! don't waste another minute in 2012. enjoy.

Madonna fans on forums have always been so uptight. from Hung Up - when the snippet was released the FLOOD of complaints was that the lyrics were lifted from LOVE SONG. everyone was bagging. now its a FAN FAVORITE - the go back to song of when she was "last great" :eyeroll:

Much respect to you Pud BUT gotta disagree. I remember THE DAY I first saw the Confessions cover and heard Hung UP. LOVED IT. Didn't have to "trick" myself into liking. It just came BOOM. POP.

There are major across-the-board issues w/ this era that go far beyond banal lyrics.

I mostly agree! But I don't think it's anyone's age. I think young cool people would have better taste in music! Most of the producers involved in this record aren't so young and have been around for awhile. I don't think yes people is the problem either. Didn't Guy O who everyone hates think she should do an acoustic record? She is doing what she wants because this type of music works with the type of tour performances she does with the dancing and the choreography. I'm sure GGW will sound great on tour, but as a piece of music just listening to it it's fun and catchy but nothing special.

Yes but she can be close to that if she is inspired, look at Music, Hung Up, Frozen. All time classics that almost everyone enjoy. Those songs are timeless, and it's obvious that while GMAYL and GGW are good songs they won't last like her huge classics, and that's because these new songs aren't THAT good.

OMG! do you have a job,life or someone to fuck the complainer out of you? LOL go get a good fuck while listing to GGW and you will feel better. Edited by dave

This would be a perfect song to open the tour with!

The intro is perfection! That could be very much the tour opener! Too bad that the song isn't that good to me, but whatever i can't wait for the album and i believe she can develop this in live performances like Bye Bye Baby at the GS.

I mostly agree! But I don't think it's anyone's age. I think young cool people would have better taste in music! Most of the producers involved in this record aren't so young and have been around for awhile. I don't think yes people is the problem either. Didn't Guy O who everyone hates think she should do an acoustic record? She is doing what she wants because this type of music works with the type of tour performances she does with the dancing and the choreography. I'm sure GGW will sound great on tour, but as a piece of music just listening to it it's fun and catchy but nothing special.

I agree with this.When Madonna makes music these days,she's thinking of how the songs would work in concert.That seems to be her main priority these days and I don't blame her.Touring is where she makes most of her money anyway.

OMG! do you have a job,life or someone to fuck the complainer out of you? LOL go get a good fuck while listing to GGW and you will feel better.

That are plenty better songs to listen while fucking. :)

Memo to Markm and GSM: stfu

Go back to TheOtherGaga and mince around with that bipolar fairyqueen Riveruptight, there is no room for your melodramatic shit stirring here. I don't buy your whole "MADONNA IS OVA" act for a second, we all know it's just your way of trying to make other ppl share your BLACK CLOUD OF DOOM. that's fine, that's why there's Riverwide's pathetic message board to flounce over to, go diarrhea all over that ghost down, not here.

Regards,

A Pissed off Moderator

oh god some of you are so OVERLY dramatic...there will never be another Ray of light..get over it..its done.......LOVING THE NEW SONG !!! xoxox to pud :)

I agree.We have to let go of the past and realize that Madonna can't go there again.Amazing songs can't be duplicated.It's like expecting Prince to make another 'Purple Rain' or expecting Janet to make another 'Rhythm Nation'.Not gonna happen.

I agree with this.When Madonna makes music these days,she's thinking of how the songs would work in concert.That seems to be her main priority these days and I don't blame her.Touring is where she makes most of her money anyway.

I don't wanna sound rude but that's important to us because....?

oh god some of you are so OVERLY dramatic...there will never be another Ray of light..get over it..its done.......LOVING THE NEW SONG !!! xoxox to pud :)

MmmHmmm. I can take a comment such as 'the new song is bland/boring/etc.' but to compare it to another Madge record she recorded ages ago? That shit is tired. Why dwell in the past & compare it to everything under the sun? OR maybe we could enjoy GGW for the gay club anthem that it is :dramatic:

Memo to Markm and GSM: stfu

Go back to TheOtherGaga and mince around with that bipolar fairyqueen Riveruptight, there is no room for your melodramatic shit stirring here. I don't buy your whole "MADONNA IS OVA" act for a second, we all know it's just your way of trying to make other ppl share your BLACK CLOUD OF DOOM. that's fine, that's why there's Riverwide's pathetic message board to flounce over to, go diarrhea all over that ghost down, not here.

Regards,

A Pissed off Moderator

What the hell? I made TWO COMMENTS about the song and was accused of being FAKE because I wasn't NEGATIVE enough. Shit stirring? Aren't people allowed to have a fucking opinion now? If you get so PISSED OFF over a Madonna song to personally ATTACK two members, maybe you should take a step back. You're having the same tantrum in the other thread calling people HYSTERICAL. Jesus Christ.

I understand that too, but I think there needs to be a balance. I love seeing her live but I also want something I can enjoy listening to at home that's more eclectic and deeper too. She needs somehow to combine what works live with what sounds good on record. Or perhaps adapt the tour to the music, not the other way around.

Guest HaveASit

What do you think about Madonna doing " House of Ballons " sound? Its an amazing album. I bet she could create a mother fucking material with this line.

This is her new sound. Get on board people or get off her street!

She's gotta "pay the rent," Remember? She'll change her tune when ppl really do start leaving her street. And not pay those tour ticket prices anymore. That's right, she doesn't want any of us leaving but, hey, since releasing mediocre crap and renting rappers pleases the sheep, why bother?

I blame 4 ppl for my, uhm, "displeasure" right now: Lourdes, America & their crappy taste in music, Madonna herself and LADY REDUCTIVE GAGA who just pisses me off in general. M really needed to SLAY this era — we all know it. Now that Gagme twat and her cult followers are gonna claim victory when it's soooooo undeserved. :rant: