GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

Guest bluejean

+1

I would rather it be overproduced than underproduced. But most likely that was all a lie anyways.

Do you consider Give Me All Ur Luvin' underproduced? Cos I do!

And yes, that is clearly a negative spin on it. Pop/dance music is ALL considered overproduced by some people.

Girls Gone Wild lyric video tommorow!!! From VEVO's official facebook account:

THIS JUST IN: Madonna lyric video for "Girl Gone Wild" drops tomorrow at 9AM PT/Noon ET, so get fired up like a smokin' gun!

Why does the thread title say "finally," as if we've been waiting for eons? :D

It wouldn't surprise if the remix premieres before the album version. Album is out four weeks from tomorrow, so GGW begins the next stage in the MDNAera.

Why does the thread title say "finally," as if we've been waiting for eons? :D

4 years without a new album will make one pretty impatient :1251:

No but seriously I hated waiting for that first premiere and then it didn't happen. That's why it's nice to have confirmation

Guest groovyguy

I won't believe it until it's blasting from my speakers! Please God, let it be the album version! I do not want a remix!!

It's very likely the remix.

Benny Benassi ‏ @BennyBenassi

Remix Ready :) @guyoseary @BennyBenassi ♥ GIRLS AND BOYS GONE WILD FOR MADONNA ♥ #GGW #MDNA

24 Feb

MadonnaTribe Feb 24th

Breaking News! In a last minute plan change, the Girls Gone Wild lyric video will not premiere tonight at midnight PST anymore.

The lyric video will be edited on a remix version of the single which is still being polished at the moment and we can expect that version to go with the lyric video that is now scheduled to be released next week.

Guest bluejean

What is the point of releasing a remix version of a lyric video? :manson:

To create a buzz without handing out the proper song. Honestly, I don't even care, I just want to hear it!