GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

Tuckeye, I assure you no post will be changed by anybody on here EVER. Unless it's too funny to pass up. In that case, if you have a problem with it, do what you just did, tell us to change it back.

You do have to admit it was pretty fucking funny :lmao:

Yes it is.

Black and White.

madonna%2Bjust3.jpg

Sepia.

158701_1397142947918_1397129987594_20056_1405_b.jpg

BLUE colour effect.

181731.jpg

For something to be black it has to absorb all light. For something to be White it has to reflect all light. Things in between are colours. :doh:

I just pointed out that the video isn't sepia - we all know what sepia looks like, I'm not a cinematographer but if that' sepia then it's not a traditional definition of it. Not even close.

But leave it to you to be a total queen about it

The video is SEPIA. Do you expect her face to look like a pirates treasure map? Here's another example for those finding this hard to understand.

normal_the_wizard_of_oz-071.jpg

This is the wizard of oz filmed in SEPIA but referred to as Black and White. Sepia is monochromatic and therefore is used interchangeably with Black and White in language. However, Sepia contains enough tonal colour for the viewer to recognise a softness and warmth which Black and White doesn't have. You can close your eyes and feel the sepia when you listen to the song. It's clear that Sebastian had that imagery in mind. Tragedy, romance, loneliness and lust. The text it's inspired by even gives off that impression.

I mustn't. I mustn't do this. Suppose he's a little late calling me up --that's nothing to get hysterical about. Maybe he isn't going to call--maybe he's coming straight up here without telephoning. He'll be cross if he sees I have been crying. They don't like you to cry. He doesn't cry. I wish to God I could make him cry. I wish I could make him cry and tread the floor and feel his heart heavy and big and festering in him. I wish I could hurt him like hell.

I won't telephone him. I'll never telephone him again as long as I live. He'll rot in hell, before I'll call him up. You don't have to give me strength, God; I have it myself. If he wanted me, he could get me. He knows where I am. He knows I'm waiting here. He's so sure of me, so sure. I wonder why they hate you, as soon as they are sure of you. I should think it would be so sweet to be sure.

http://www.classicshorts.com/stories/teleycal.html

There's no tonal coloring in I Want You. For the record, IWY video has never been released officially. There does not exist a HQ version. Heck, it's not even on Madonna's official youtube page. What's available on the web has aged horrifically, degrading every year by every pixel.

You should learn more about video transfer.

There's no tonal coloring in I Want You. For the record, IWY video has never been released officially. There does not exist a HQ version. Heck, it's not even on Madonna's official youtube page. What's available on the web has aged horrifically, degrading every year by every pixel.

You should learn more about video transfer.

Darling, it was released on the celebration video collection. The original video was only released as promo and not for sale but the version of the video is fairly HQ. Enough to see that it is sepia toned and NOT Black and White! Don't join the Stevie Wonder crew!!!!

Guest bluejean

Darling, it was released on the celebration video collection. The original video was only released as promo and not for sale but the version of the video is fairly HQ. Enough to see that it is sepia toned and NOT Black and White! Don't join the Stevie Wonder crew!!!!

Yes and the quality is probably no better than YouTube.

Miguel. Duh.

Edit: he most probably wants to edit me too. :D

Just you wait :rotfl: I'll have the most fun with you. But actually salmon there was a post or two of yours that I didn't edit and idk who did.

And tuckeye since you're butt hurt I won't prank you anymore, fair? :D