GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

Jesus was middle eastern. Cleopatra was Mediterranean. I want you is sepia. You people are blind. Miguel can't accept being wrong.

Well Joanne & I must read different textbooks here in America:

-PROOF POSITIVE

Anyway, when is this video supposedly dropping? Has it already been mentioned?

Jesus was middle eastern. Cleopatra was Mediterranean. I want you is sepia. You people are blind. Miguel can't accept being wrong.

I just pointed out that the video isn't sepia - we all know what sepia looks like, I'm not a cinematographer but if that' sepia then it's not a traditional definition of it. Not even close.

But leave it to you to be a total queen about it

ya all these gifs r annoying and they proll slow down peoples comps, not mine though, mines a ballbreaker

shit, now i forgot what i was gonna say, see!

oh i wanted to say that i am really constipated right now and i wanna take a dump but i can't. wow it sucks. *FART* omg wow

I DID NOT WRITE THAT ON HERE

but i did say this

oh people aruging about color and b&w is fuckin kind of mentally ill crazy

Edited by 12:51

could people stop posting these ridiculous GIFS thers like 30 on each page, its fucking annoying.

OXxmF.gif

tumblr_lfwi8uLe2q1qc8icb.gif
Time to upgrade that '98 Dell

tumblr_lxo8jmBXBA1r5gvg1o1_400.gif

I WANT IT NOW

jumping.gif

Sepia-publicity-photo-of--001.jpg

tumblr_lxze3139Bl1qdlkgg.gif

oh wow a moderator or hacker changed my last post on here

so is this how this forum is run now???? WE CANT SAY WHAT WE TRULY WANT???

what i had said before was that aruging about coloring is mentally ill

are we all getting censored now here???

Relax Tuckeye, it was a joke :lol: I thought you'd be able to handle it since you have no problem making jokes of your own about us talking about which videos are black & white/cookies n creme/beige/fuschia. You're not getting censored are you crazy?! I QUOTED your post :lol: but I'll change it for you since I don't want you to cry.

meh i dont much care what was said, cuz its something i would probably write anyway, but now i wonder if things we write on here r changed after the fact, should i write to all the moderators n see if they do this???

oh and no dell baby cody-my comp doesnt slow down-so i dont mind the gifs-BUT PEOPLE JUST HAVE THEM MAKE SENSE! i love that girl in codys gif though