GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

B&W could be great, but i don't know why, after listening to the song i would more expect a colorfull video, even if Vogue was a dance video, was meant to go with hollywood golden years, but this is like disco fun electronic times, so not so into a B&W video yet ... until i watch it of course

ya i'm not feeling the b&w vid either, the single cover artwork is how it should be, and who has b&w videos now a days!??!!? adele, lol

she needs this in full color like a mutha fuckin club party! not some sex b&w vid, it doesnt seem like the directors style at all

so i say this is false

Oh you flop fans! How can you forget about Justify My Love?? :sassy:

I was racking my brains! Of course! Secret, Cherish and JML! :dramatic:

That's still not that many though given the last was 1995! And I prefer b&w to the blue wash of Frozen and POG.

If she looks as good as in GMAYL, it's all good with me.

Rotic, Rotic, Rotic, Rotic, Rotic, Rotic, Rotic...

I want you is Sepia. Cherish isn't black and white either.

Yes it is although I'm expecting you to come back with some pretentious reply saying how it actually wasn't filmed in black and white so therefore it's not.

Whatever way you justify it, this is a black and white video.

Yes it is although I'm expecting you to come back with some pretentious reply saying how it actually wasn't filmed in black and white so therefore it's not.

Whatever way you justify it, this is a black and white video.

So being able to see colour is PRETENTIOUS???!!!! The video clearly has a lot of blue in it.

I Want You is not sepia...

madonnaiwantyouvobtn.jpg

Yes it is.

Black and White.

madonna%2Bjust3.jpg

Sepia.

158701_1397142947918_1397129987594_20056_1405_b.jpg

BLUE colour effect.

181731.jpg

For something to be black it has to absorb all light. For something to be White it has to reflect all light. Things in between are colours. :doh:

So being able to see colour is PRETENTIOUS???!!!! The video clearly has a lot of blue in it.

can you identify the color of her eyes, hair? or dress? it is dark blue or dark black or dark red?

can you identify the color of her eyes, hair? or dress? it is dark blue or dark black or dark red?

Okay. So, by your definition if a video was colorised with neons the video would be Black and White? Simply based on the fact that you can't see the colour of Madonnas eyes when viewed in natural daylight. :doh: Don't be silly, Spazz.