GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

I love the Interview photo shoot, but I can't help but feel like the description we're hearing just sounds like that shoot in video form, like GI2M. Aside from shirtless men, not one detail is different from the photo shoot.

when something sounds too good to be true i guess

and if this guy didnt say anything about the video-we'd have very low expectations-now they have skyrocketed to mythical proportions

seems everyone was expecting a GI2M or Jump type video...now we've set ourselves up again for a major bitchfest and a backlash on each other, lol

I don't see how anyone's expectation can be THAT high for this video. I mean, it was done in, what, a day? And it is a photographer directing it. Not to detract from Yummy's comments, but my expectations aren't high for it.

I don't see how anyone's expectation can be THAT high for this video. I mean, it was done in, what, a day? And it is a photographer directing it. Not to detract from Yummy's comments, but my expectations aren't high for it.

Wasn't vogue shot in one day and filmed by a photographer?

Guest ditaluver

Notice how they put "Girl" instead of Girls? Wonder if it was just a typo.

thats the same thing I said last week. Im thinking its just GIRL

M has done videos that took several days to film- I don't think anyone's kept a record of that kind of info, though. :D

No matter the amount of time taken to film it, I seriously doubt GGW will be of "Vogue"-level quality. :vogue: But we'll see.

M has done videos that took several days to film- I don't think anyone's kept a record of that kind of info, though. :D

No matter the amount of time taken to film it, I seriously doubt GGW will be of "Vogue"-level quality. :vogue: But we'll see.

Why bother to make such comparisons? I agree what you said earlier... so many people are having all these "high expectations", only to be let down. No doubt, there is going to be a group of people who are going to hate the video. And you can bet, if the lyric video is a remix, people will hate that too.

I say.. just enjoy what's to come. Whether someone spends One, two or three days filming a video, doesn't equate to a bad video. Cherish was done by HERB RITTS who was a photographer. I thought it was shot in one day and look how great that turned out. Am I expecting a video as fantastic as "Cherish"? Nope. Just "expecting" to enjoy whatever I watch. Besides, it sounds like they had a concept planned out for some time for this video.