GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh EFMT, flapping his wrists and queening out over a song that he claims to hate after hearing 15 seconds of it. Embarassing!

Maybe I did queen out a little bit, but that sound is tired as fuck and there's no denying that. Of course the fact that we have the FLAWLESS Turn Up the Radio :wow: to compare it to makes it seem even worse

Maybe I did queen out a little bit, but that sound is tired as fuck and there's no denying that. Of course the fact that we have the FLAWLESS Turn Up the Radio :wow: to compare it to makes it seem even worse

Maybe you should just wait til you hear the whole song.

+ you know this one is going to be crowcentric live. :wow:

Heeeey-ey-ey-eeey-eeey, like the girls gone WAHLD

like the girls gone WAHLD.

chd_wnv_dead_crow.jpg

+ you know this one is going to be crowcentric live. :wow:

Heeeey-ey-ey-eeey-eeey, like the girls gone WAHLD

like the girls gone WAHLD.

chd_wnv_dead_crow.jpg

OMG I can't wait!!!

I predict she'll do some "WAAWWWRRRRGGGHHHLLLD" bits like "Give it 2 Me" when she goes "NAWWWOOOOWWW" :rotfl:

I find it strange that you would make comparisons of 15-30 second clips of basically parts of the chorus where the same words are repeated over and over. "Turn Up The Radio" is just repeated over and over throughout the small clip. In fact, I think it's a bit looped. How anyone can judge how great or awful a song is based on a 15 second clip is baffling to me.

Anyway, I'm ready. Let's hear it in full!

I know nothing about EFMT, but why does everyone keep a) accusing people who say something negative of being a Gaga fan as if liking Gaga somehow automatically makes you a Madonna hater, and b) keep misinterpreting everyone's join date?

If you don't like what someone is saying, just ignore them!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6588

Giovanni Bianco feels like a boy gone wild

It is up to art director Giovanni Bianco to share the excitement and let the world know that the video for Madonna's "Girl Gone Wild" was finally filmed yesterday.

Via Twitter, of course.

Just Finished happy hard day! I feel like a boy (old man) gone wild! Thanks Mert and Marcus.

ariannephillips amazing hard day! My love u did amazing job tday! Lets go wild! Love u

394137_353237294707792_127582847273239_1144303_874304531_n.jpg

Guest groovyguy

I thought Its gonna be like Katy Perry's last single (Lyric Video) ! ;/

A lyric video is a video with the song and lyrics appearing with or without any pictures.

Looks like filming for the video has wrapped very quickly. I foresee another "Give it 2 Me" type video :rotfl:

No call for dancers, models etc. or rumours like that which means it's a Madonna-only video.

Wasn't GMAYL filmed in only two days,as well?

As in he will actually be IN it? OMG watch it be Get Together cover the video with all her collaborators dancing around.

Well let's face it the clip sounds like "Get Together" and "Celebration"'s bastard child so it would make sense if the video is similar to the songs too! :nocomment: