MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Martin Solveigs cheerleading thing is inspired by Avril Lavigne song Girlfriend which Dr. Luke produced.

MDNA WILL BE FULL OF DUBSTEP BECAUSE Dr. Luke IS USING DUBSTEP ON ON EVERY SONG,Till the World Ends,You Da One etc.

madonna is so stupid that pick Martin Solveig as producer.

Martin Solveig<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I don't think a song's quality really determines the fate of the single. Let's not act like every current hit single is a GOOD song. Just give as a kickass album and tour. She has nothing else to prove on the charts.

This is exactly what I keep saying.All anyone has to do is take a look at what's in the Top 40 right now.In my opinion,GMAYL is no worse than 95% of the songs in the Top 40.Most likely,Madonna will have to "settle" with having a hit single that peaked at Number 13 on Billboard,a lucrative soldout world tour and an album that will debut at Number One in over 30 countries.I actually think that *she* is OK with this.It's many of the fans who seem to want more...lol

I'm like

Hey yeah yeah

Hey yeah yeah

I'm like the

Gays gone vile

Like the gays gone vile

Gays they just wanna suck some dick

Lick on it till it's nice and stiff

Cum all over their face and neck

cock would've worked better... :dramatic:

what is it about cocks? really? :dramatic:

Just give as a kickass album and tour. She has nothing else to prove on the charts.

i think most of us sane fans realise this already but there will always be a part of us that would always want our MADGE to add some more achievements...

I'm like

Hey yeah yeah

Hey yeah yeah

I'm like the

Gays gone vile

Like the gays gone vile

Lick on it till it's nice and stiff

Cum all over their face and neck

I made it halfway through that before I realized it wasn't to the tune of "What's Up?" by 4 Non Blondes. Which is now stuck in my head.

THANKS.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/14/give-me-all-your-luvin-the-remixes/

Give me all your Luvin’ – The Remixes

A digital promo of Madonna’s latest single “Give me all your Luvin’” has been released and includes multiple remixes as revealed by Madonnarama on Feburary 10th.

01 Radio Edit

02 Album Version

03 Party Rock Remix feat. LMFAO

04 Oliver Twizt Remix

05 Sultan + Ned Shepard Remix

06 Nicky Romero Remix

07 Laidback Luke Remix

Guest bluejean

i could've done a better remix.

Yes they are a pack of pretty forgettable remixes. Reminds me of the 4 Minutes remixes, possibly worse.

1. ADELE - Set Fire To The Rain: 146.785 (+ 0.971)

2. RIHANNA - We Found Love f/Calvin Harris: 130.068 (- 1.614)

3. FLO RIDA - Good Feeling: 117.905 (- 1.862)

4. BRUNO MARS - It Will Rain: 103.606 (- 2.068)

5. KATY PERRY - The One That Got Away: 98.510 (- 3.151)

MADONNA - Give Me All Your Luvin': 21.882 (- 0.301)

RIP

The song is not getting any good call out scores. Expect it to disappear very soon.

Huge floppage around the world. First time in history that BBC Radio1 is totally ignoring a lead single by Madonna. Not even C-listed! The UK couldn't care less about this song. It's very sad. Even Nothing Fails was a smash compared to this.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/14/give-me-all-your-luvin-the-remixes/

Give me all your Luvin’ – The Remixes

A digital promo of Madonna’s latest single “Give me all your Luvin’” has been released and includes multiple remixes as revealed by Madonnarama on Feburary 10th.

01 Radio Edit

02 Album Version

03 Party Rock Remix feat. LMFAO

04 Oliver Twizt Remix

05 Sultan + Ned Shepard Remix

06 Nicky Romero Remix

07 Laidback Luke Remix

will this be available to purchase?

RIP

The song is not getting any good call out scores. Expect it to disappear very soon.

Huge floppage around the world. First time in history that BBC Radio1 is totally ignoring a lead single by Madonna. Not even C-listed! The UK couldn't care less about this song. It's very sad. Even Nothing Fails was a smash compared to this.

In my opinion,GMAYL is no worse than those songs you listed.If the #13 Billboard position turns out to be its peak position,then that's fine.At age 53,it's a huge accomplishment for Madonna to get anywhere near the Top 10.Honestly,I'm more excited about the tour anyway.

RIP

BBC radio one said prior to the release and even before the leak that they would not be playing Madonna because she was not in their age demographics.Even Boy George (not one of Madonna's biggest supporter) called them out on it.

In my opinion,GMAYL is no worse than those songs you listed.If the #13 Billboard position turns out to be its peak position,then that's fine.At age 53,it's a huge accomplishment for Madonna to get anywhere near the Top 10.Honestly,I'm more excited about the tour anyway.

I prefer we found love, set the rain..., the one that got away, we are young, over gmayl anytime

BBC radio one said prior to the release and even before the leak that they would not be playing Madonna because she was not in their age demographics.

They said that? Is there a link? It would seem weird that all of a sudden she is out of their demographic. Turning 50 didn't stop them from playing stuff from Hard Candy.

Is Radio 2 playing it?

I'm looking for a link to it. I first read about it on Boy George's Twitter and he was pretty furious about it. He said that as a taxpayer he was outraged and that RadioOne should be munching on Madonna's underwear (though he used the french word culotte^^). Apparently it started with a tweet by Louis walsh talking about it.Alison Goldfrapp already talked about it though.

BBC radio one said prior to the release and even before the leak that they would not be playing Madonna because she was not in their age demographics.Even Boy George (not one of Madonna's biggest supporter) called them out on it.

And this is the main reason why GMAYL isn't doing better.It has nothing to do with the quality of the song.Radio is always reluctant to play an artist who isn't in their 20s.That's why I said earlier that it is a major accomplishment for Madonna to reach Number 13 on the Billboard chart.That rarely happens for an artist her age.We have to accept the fact that Madonna's singles aren't gonna get the same airplay/success that a younger artist would get,no matter what she releases.

Guest groovyguy

Her upcoming MDNA album reached the No. 1 spot in 50 out of 51 markets on iTunes. Immediate one day sellouts in many of the major markets of Madonna’s tour due to an overwhelming demand. And some are whining about GMAYL 'flopping' because it's not played by ageist radios ...??? She's 53, not 23.

Guest groovyguy

will this be available to purchase?

Mtribe reported recently that the remixes are only for club promo only.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6498

info straight from Universal Music.

The release date.

As reported first on this news page yesterday, online retailers started listing a physical single for "Give Me" wilth a release date of February 24.

Yesterday we anticipated that the release is likely to be slightly pushed back.

In fact, MadonnaTribe understands that the CD pressing will start next week, making the timeframe for a February release tight.

But don't worry, we can expect the single to hit the stores on March 5th in the countries where CDs are released on Mondays.

The tracklisting.

As already reported here first the 2-track single will include the "Party Rock Remix" feat. LMFAO as its b-side.

The "2 Titres".

Although the 2-track CD single format has been a French classic for the Madonna collectors among the years in its signature "2 titres" carboard sleeve format, Polydor will not release "Give Me All Your Luvin'" as a physical single in France.

The Maxi CD.

In our report yesterday we said we were keeping our finger crossed for a remixes-filled CD Maxi. And that is it, because at the present time Interscope does NOT have a plan to release a Maxi, although they have a set of remixes ready to be serviced to clubs.

Her upcoming MDNA album reached the No. 1 spot in 50 out of 51 markets on iTunes. Immediate one day sellouts in many of the major markets of Madonna’s tour due to an overwhelming demand. And some are whining about GMAYL 'flopping' because it's not played by ageist radios ...??? She's 53, not 23.

+1

too much drama over nothing.

I wonder where was this drama when Celebration flopped really bad in US 70's vs. 13? or when American Life flopped?

Compared to those songs this one is doing HEAPS better, id say.

NOW, I wanna hear the album version that is just released...where is it?

Celebration was a hit on the radio in the UK and it hit no3 on the singles chart.

Even Miles Away did well on the radio. BBC Radio2 A listed it! Which is huge.

It's not only the BBC radio stations that have been ignoring GMAYL. Most big radio stations have been doing so. UK radio is not obsessed with age and it's very independent. BBC is state owned and it doesn't care about money anyway. They never play commercials. They're not obsessed with targeting specific demographics like North American radio. Their problem is with the song. I'm sure the second single is gonna be a radio hit.