MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Because it's not 1998 anymore.

Fair enough, but that didn't stop her from working with Paul Oakenfold or William Orbit again. And what I meant is that I'm surprised she's never worked with them, just like I'm surprised Michel Gondry has never directed one of her videos.

Beautiful Killer [Official Song] BY: MAODNNA???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnu6yVhtpKA

I listened to it, too... If it's not fake, it's marvelous (well, whoever made it, it's a wonderful piece of music!)... Why hasn't she full-worked only with William "the Genius" Orbit???

I listened to it, too... If it's not fake, it's marvelous (well, whoever made it, it's a wonderful piece of music!)... Why hasn't she full-worked only with William "the Genius" Orbit???

Is it real???? Hope yes.... If it's actually real, they need to place this song far from gmayl, imagine yourself listening this track and right after gmayl pop out in your ears :comp:

Is it real???? Hope yes.... If it's actually real, they need to place this song far from gmayl, imagine yourself listening this track and right after gmayl pop out in your ears :comp:

- Girls Gone Wild

- Gang Bang

- I'm Addicted

- Some Girls

- I Don't Give A

- Turn Up the Radio

- Give Me All Your Luvin'

- B-day Song

- Superstar

- I'm a Sinner

- Masterpiece

- Falling Free

- Love Spent

- I Fucked Up

- Beautiful Killer

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnasworldcom.blogspot.com/

MDNA-thon in N.Y.C. on Friday, March 2nd, 10 PM @ SPLASH!

officialflyer2-764201.jpg

... an amazing group of dedicated Madonna fans and professionals to bring you the biggest Madonna party yet!

Venny, Co-Party Promoter, Susan, our DJ for the evening, and Amber our Graphic Designer.

We have pulled out all the stops, in this our 12th Anniversary of giving you the most amazing nights of just pure Madonna.

There is alot to celebrate, including madonnas new film W.E., just released, We will be giving you a shot at winning official Movie and Soundtrack posters .

You will also have a chance to win promo CD singles of Madonnas brand new song, 'GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUV' that has just been released to radio , is already at #10 on the HOT 100.

~~If thats not enough, fresh off of their performance of VOGUE, with Madonna, the HOUSE of NINJA, dancers, Javier & Benny, will be in the house performing for you !~~

So don't forget to RSVP now by emailing me at Madonnasworld@gmail.com , to get on the "MADONNASWORLD" guest list and show your Madonna luv by wearing a Madonna-inspired outfit, or tee, its all about L.U.V., and you can have a shot at winning one of our many exciting giveaways all night long!

Visit:

http://www.madonnathon.com for all party info

&

http://www.madonnasworld.com for all Madonna up 2 date info.

er, this is a solveig track...

Guest Fukujima

it's really beautiful...but i doubt it's the real deal..it would have been removed immediately

it's really beautiful...but i doubt it's the real deal..it would have removed immediately

You're right... Probably it is fake... I know that "Beautiful Killer" is credited as a Solveig production, but my tohught was beyond the listening of this uncertain track. Anyway, this really doesn't sound SOLVEIG at all.

So, probably it's a (nice) fake.

[We are so desperately seeking for something that is not as crappy as GMAYL, that we hang up on anything (probably connected to M) we hear.

It's so bitter-tender of us, isn't it?]

Lady Miss Kier needs to shut her mouth! She's just a jealous has-been from another era.

:shock: Lady Miss Kier is amazing now and then, shes allowed an opinion. :) LMK shes actually quite nice about M, this sounds like its had a negative spin put on it. (Lets be honest, they do sound similar even though I bet M has never heard of it).

:shock: Lady Miss Kier is amazing now and then, shes allowed an opinion. :) LMK shes actually quite nice about M, this sounds like its had a negative spin put on it. (Lets be honest, they do sound similar even though I bet M has never heard of it).

I love Lady Keir. I'm friends with her on Facebook and she's really cool. Maybe she's just sensitive because she thinks Madonna ripped her off in 1990. We don't know the truth about what happened. I love both of those songs though!

Lady Keir is implying that Madonna is a thief who routinely steals ideas from other songs..."oops,she did it again" :roll: It's quite likely that Madonna has never even heard that silly "Banana" song.

Given that World Clique was released in August 1990 and Immaculate Collection was released early November 1990, is it possible to write and produce Rescue Me in that time and make it to the album?

Are they considered a one hit wonder in the US? They are in the UK. Everything after that bombed.

Given that World Clique was released in August 1990 and Immaculate Collection was released early November 1990, is it possible to write and produce Rescue Me in that time and make it to the album?

I suppose it is. After all, she was recording "Justify My Love" around her birthday in 1990, so it is likely that "Rescue Me" was done around the same time (Aug-Sept).

Deee-Lite had Power of Love in the can since 1989.

One hit wonder? Not really. Most of their singles were top hits on the dance charts, which is where they were primarily based.

Guest Fukujima

i'm surprised nobody is GIVING A FUCKING FUCK to where on earth is Madonna now?? any sign of her except for the few radio interviews she's been doing lately? gosh i'm craving new music soooo badly :(

Guest groovyguy

i'm surprised nobody is GIVING A FUCKING FUCK to where on earth is Madonna now?? any sign of her except for the few radio interviews she's been doing lately? gosh i'm craving new music soooo badly :(

She said she's probably doing auditions this week. GGW video next week. Then tour rehearsal.

http://madonnasworldcom.blogspot.com/

MDNA-thon in N.Y.C. on Friday, March 2nd, 10 PM @ SPLASH!

officialflyer2-764201.jpg

... an amazing group of dedicated Madonna fans and professionals to bring you the biggest Madonna party yet!

Venny, Co-Party Promoter, Susan, our DJ for the evening, and Amber our Graphic Designer.

We have pulled out all the stops, in this our 12th Anniversary of giving you the most amazing nights of just pure Madonna.

There is alot to celebrate, including madonnas new film W.E., just released, We will be giving you a shot at winning official Movie and Soundtrack posters .

You will also have a chance to win promo CD singles of Madonnas brand new song, 'GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUV' that has just been released to radio , is already at #10 on the HOT 100.

~~If thats not enough, fresh off of their performance of VOGUE, with Madonna, the HOUSE of NINJA, dancers, Javier & Benny, will be in the house performing for you !~~

So don't forget to RSVP now by emailing me at Madonnasworld@gmail.com , to get on the "MADONNASWORLD" guest list and show your Madonna luv by wearing a Madonna-inspired outfit, or tee, its all about L.U.V., and you can have a shot at winning one of our many exciting giveaways all night long!

Visit:

http://www.madonnathon.com for all party info

&

http://www.madonnasworld.com for all Madonna up 2 date info.

Wow this is like 10 years ago. So sweet there are still these Madonna parties in USA. Awwww..

I suppose it is. After all, she was recording "Justify My Love" around her birthday in 1990, so it is likely that "Rescue Me" was done around the same time (Aug-Sept).

And Shep, Junior and all those people were part of the same DJ/club scene as Deee-Lite.

Are they considered a one hit wonder in the US? They are in the UK. Everything after that bombed.

They did bomb :( Tell you what though the albums were amazing for their time. :wow: Spice girls, Bjork, Brit pop were too important for Deee Lite to squeeze through.

I wonder if this is the first time (besides Vogue) that the fist single from M's album is placed below #3 track of the album???

And it's also quite strange that the opening track (GGW) is not produced by major producers of the album (Orbit & Solveig)

- Girls Gone Wild

- Gang Bang

- I'm Addicted

- Some Girls

- I Don't Give A

- Turn Up the Radio

- B-day Song

- Superstar

- I'm a Sinner

- Masterpiece

- Falling Free

- Love Spent

- I Fucked Up

- Beautiful Killer

I wonder if this is the first time (besides Vogue) that the fist single from M's album is placed below #3 track of the album???

Frozen and Everybody

I wonder if this is the first time (besides Vogue) that the first single from M's album is placed below #3 track of the album???

And it's also quite strange that the opening track (GGW) is not produced by major producers of the album (Orbit & Solveig)

- Girls Gone Wild

- Gang Bang

- I'm Addicted

- Some Girls

- I Don't Give A

- Turn Up the Radio

- B-day Song

- Superstar

- I'm a Sinner

- Masterpiece

- Falling Free

- Love Spent

- I Fucked Up

- Beautiful Killer

Nope... "Everybody" was the final and 8th track

"Live To Tell" was the 4th track

"Frozen" was the 9th track

"Die Another Day" was the 10th track

Guest Fukujima

Nope... "Everybody" was the final and 8th track

"Live To Tell" was the 4th track

"Frozen" was the 9th track

"Die Another Day" was the 10th track

do you consider DAD as the first single from AL?

Guest Fukujima

GONE, the guy on Drownedmadonna who seems to have connections on M's camp and gave some news that turned out to be true in the recent past, just posted this:

"

This is ugly guys. The song is going to continue to do well, face it. MDNA is NOTHING like this song. Even Solveig said they would've changed the lead single had Nicki and M.I.A. not been involved...all of the promotions tie into this as well. There won't be a lot of performances of GMAYL, but there will be performances from the album. Everything is incredibly quiet, on purpose.

Mixes from Price, Orbit and Solveig do exist, and I'm assuming are the bonus tracks on the deluxe version. I've been told they are incredible, some just feature Madonna. From what I've been told this album is very much like Like a Prayer. Some truly amazing songs that will touch and hit close to home with a lot of people, some songs that will make you think, WTF?, and some songs that will just make you move."

" I can reveal that everyone involved with GMAYL was devastated at the leaking of the track, and unlike past times, another choice was made for release. Unfortunately both M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj had worked their releases and promotions around GMAYL and the Super Bowl as well. W.E. wasn't meant to conflict with the album. Nothing has been announced, but she will be doing promo concerts and appearances, a lot in the U.S. "

^^

Thank u for posting! Sounds like great news. I just wish they wouldn't compare it to LAP because that's just going to set people up for disappointment IMO. Let's face it, NOTHING she does will probably ever beat that....but I will gladly eat my words if this album does indeed end up being as good as LAP. Perhaps GMAYL is the "Cherish" of MDNA?? :)