MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Guest groovyguy

That's exactly what im thinking. Maybe the GGW version released on You tube is not the album version and Masterpiece is the orchestral one?

The GGW version on Vevo is supposedly the radio edit.

Guest HaveASit

Well, album versions of songs of benny Benassi are always better than radio edit ones. Come Fly away is a good example.

This really is the most exciting release ever in terms of build up.

I'm sure Lola and Rocco are keeping 'mom' up-to-date. At least I hope they've 'liked' her on Facebook! I'm sure William O has slightly more important things to be doing!

As for last minute changes, The Immaculate Collection tracklist was published (in Japan?) and was then changed before release so it's not unheard of. And aren't pressings normally about three weeks in advance so probably next week sometime?

Not Bad?????? Ok, but is it good or not? :lmao:

I don't think that should make any reference as to whether "fans" like us will LOVE it or not. Critical reviewers are sometimes passive about their critique on music and don't care if it's Madonna or anybody else of her calibre. "Not bad" translates well, especially if he only listened to it once. Sometimes songs take multiple if not more listens to grow and fully expose themselves.

Guest Not4Pussies

from popjustice:

You'll have to wait until next week for a proper review.

In the meantime we recommend very strongly that you pre-order the deluxe edition of the album. iTunes / Amazon

from popjustice:

In the meantime we recommend very strongly that you pre-order the deluxe edition of the album. iTunes / Amazon

It's really something when the negative ones change their tone.

Oh Madge.

:dramatic:

from popjustice:

So excited right now!

Guest Not4Pussies

by popjustice's review we will know if the GGW version released for Vevo is the actual final album version or not.

i'm hoping it's not the final version. No me gusta.

i'm hoping it's not the final version. No me gusta.

Me too! I want that crazy version she was blasting out of her house! :wow:

I'm not feeling the one we've heard. :(

If they didn't like her singles but enjoyed the album this is a good thing!!! Yay!

Or it means they choose poor singles that doesn't represent the album :lol:

Well they posted this

http://twitpic.com/8qnsev

So maybe it was sent for them to review? Who knows.

Either way....if they say it's AMAZING then I believe them. Especially considering how negative they have been towards Madonna lately.

The power of Madge prevailed.

:dramatic:

So the 2nd sond with nicki is "I don't give a" hope she has a longer rap

Really? That seems like a lot, have you got a breakdown of the sales figures by country?

Thanks for pointing this out, I misread that when I researched it and accidentally listed the sales for You Can Dance (written directly beneath it) instead of Sticky and Sweet. The last certification they had listed for Sticky and Sweet is 500,000.