MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Mika is co-writer of "Gang Bang", the beautiful and intriguing song previously know as "Bang Bang" and produced by William Orbit.

Joe Henry shares the writing credits with his sister in law on "Falling Free", again a song co-produced by William Orbit that has been chosen as the one wrapping up the Standard edition CD of MDNA.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6631

167nwv6.png

The thing that I love MOST about this, is that Popjustice has dissed Madonna alot lately. I even un-followed them on Twitter because of it. They were trashing the singles, talking about how the album was probably going to sound like Kylie B-sides :lmao: so for them to listen to it in full and give a POSITIVE review is really great.

So fucking EXCITED.

osbcp4.jpg

Popjustice is normally negative

If so then it's even better! I wish they would give us more details! Aren't they allowed to do a full review yet?

Guest Not4Pussies

Mika is co-writer of "Gang Bang", the beautiful and intriguing song previously know as "Bang Bang" and produced by William Orbit.

Joe Henry shares the writing credits with his sister in law on "Falling Free", again a song co-produced by William Orbit that has been chosen as the one wrapping up the Standard edition CD of MDNA.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6631

Tribe says Gang Bang is produced by Orbit while Popjustice says it's produced by Demolition Crew

Have you seen the reception that song has been getting? It's worse than GMAYL.

What? the song is not even released yet..and I thought people were dying for GGW kinda track after GMAYL, you know the techno dance gay beat and all.

Im sure it will be UK no.1 as its better than Celebration which hit no.3

What? the song is not even released yet..and I thought people were dying for GGW kinda track after GMAYL, you know the techno dance gay beat and all.

Im sure it will be UK no.1 as its better than Celebration which hit no.3

its britney level along with avril and kesha. even rihanna's cheap dance tracks are of a much higher level than GGW (imo :thumbsup: ) sure it's catchy and easy but mostly its forgettable.

Guest groovyguy

So if Madonnas tours are horrible but you go to them simply to see her, does that make you...a stalker?

MLVC82 is a huge Madonna fan. He just doesn't like Kevin Antunes like how some here, myself included, don't like Jamie King. But we all luv and adore Madonna.

Omg could PopJustice having the album mean a leak soon? I'm still purchasing it, just have a feeling that if the album is being sent out, a leak is probably feasible.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

god, i want this album so bad!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PUSH UP THE RELEASE DATE.

or SOMETHING.

if other sites start talking about hearing it/reviewing it i'm just gonna... :dramatic:

MDNA is going to SLAY!

getmebodied1.gif

Omg could PopJustice having the album mean a leak soon? I'm still purchasing it, just have a feeling that if the album is being sent out, a leak is probably feasible.

or was it a listening party?

also, this implies the album is done, not being changed as dramatically suggested.

god, i want this album so bad!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PUSH UP THE RELEASE DATE.

or SOMETHING.

if other sites start talking about hearing it/reviewing it i'm just gonna... :dramatic:

MDNA is going to SLAY!

getmebodied1.gif

I love you! And yes it will slay!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

or was it a listening party?

also, this implies the album is done, not being changed as dramatically suggested.

i'd definitely guess listening party as well.

i highly doubt they'd just send it out after the leaks.

no one's getting this album until release date. demonna is making sure of THAT.

madonna-11-12-10-1.jpg

Well they posted this

http://twitpic.com/8qnsev

So maybe it was sent for them to review? Who knows.

Either way....if they say it's AMAZING then I believe them. Especially considering how negative they have been towards Madonna lately.

The power of Madge prevailed.

:dramatic:

So weird. He didn't like GGW and now he loves the record.

How the other tracks can be SO MUCH better that they overshadow GMAYL, GGW and Masterpiece which all got mixed reception..????

And how come they chose the 3 worse tracks to release first?

MLVC82 is a huge Madonna fan. He just doesn't like Kevin Antunes like how some here, myself included, don't like Jamie King. But we all luv and adore Madonna.

I'm not doubting he's a fan but describing the tours as horrible just seems odd to me. I hate Dear Jessie so I don't listen to it, never bought the single, don't watch the video etc. People here spend so much time discussing the things they hate and surely it's as much a drag for them as it is for everybody else????!!!!

Guest ditaluver

People here spend so much time discussing the things they hate and surely it's as much a drag for them as it is for everybody else????!!!!

YES. You speak the truth!

How the other tracks can be SO MUCH better that they overshadow GMAYL, GGW and Masterpiece which all got mixed reception..????

I know Madonna has had tons of hit singles but I see her as an album artist. Maybe it's just a great album and the singles work better within that context. I personally loved GMAYL and ADORE GGW, so I don't get the fuss. It just seems to me that people on the Internet could interpret drama out of a blank canvas.

Guest HaveASit

That's exactly what im thinking. Maybe the GGW version released on You tube is not the album version and Masterpiece is the orchestral one?