MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

EXCUSE ME?!!! who the fuck do you think you are talking to?!

I think he's a horrible musical director..........this DOES NOT mean.....I am not going to see the MUTHA' FUCKIN' QUEEN! ...........ok? darling? so eat a pork chop, have some milk and shut the fuck up!

Shove it up your ass. All you queens do is COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN! Doing myself a favor and deactivating my account off of this lame website. It started out fun, then became waayy too overly dramatic for me. Peace.

They probably changed the tracklisting because she decided to do those tracks on tour rather than what was on the original standard edition. I can't see her performing songs from the deluxe.

yes that's what I think, the standard version comes with the tour tickets so it makes sense (plus, if MIA is heavily involved in BDay Song, then it's not likely a tour song, so switched...)

Shove it up your ass. All you queens do is COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN! Doing myself a favor and deactivating my account off of this lame website. It started out fun, then became waayy too overly dramatic for me. Peace.

This is MNation. There's room for everyone, it's a better forum than MTribe for instance.

Guest Lovesong

Really happy about the new info about MDNA.. I LOVE Mika, he is so amazing, one of my favorites. Really happy with this news.

Edited by Lovesong

Just block the people you find annoying. No need to go to such extremes.

:doh:

Please that was because the hype alone! It sold 40000000 gazillions copies because it is MADONNA'S LEAD SINGLE of a new album that has been anticipated for the last 4 years! It hit the top10 because of the BIG push it got from the label but it didn't sustained there dropping almost out of the top40 immediately!

Who gives a fuck? You could go through the entire history of the charts and make excuses for why certain songs were hits (99 cent singles, artist died, etc.). The fact is the song is a Top 10 hit. 400,000 people were not forced to buy the single. And if they did buy it just because it's the lead single from Madonna, well good: they made it a hit! Just because radio stations don't spin your track and some bitchy queens on Mnation project their own personal feelings onto the song does not make it poorly received.

I smell a bit of damage control. They have seen how poorly GMAYL was recieved and

decided to act quickly.

You're so weird. Is your life really so empty that consistently making the same thinly veiled comments is the only way to fill your day? Sad.

Banjo and acoustic tracks doesn't sound like the answer to me.

:rotfl: I know.

You're so weird. Is your life really so empty that consistently making the same thinly veiled comments is the only way to fill your day? Sad.

:rotfl: I know.

Thank you!

Peter (PJ) is listening to MDNA right now, according to his tweet.  And according to the picture he tweeted, 'Gang Bang' isn't produced by William Orbit. It's produced by the Demolition Crew.

EXCUSE ME?!!! who the fuck do you think you are talking to?!

I think he's a horrible musical director..........this DOES NOT mean.....I am not going to see the MUTHA' FUCKIN' QUEEN! ...........ok? darling? so eat a pork chop, have some milk and shut the fuck up!

So if Madonnas tours are horrible but you go to them simply to see her, does that make you...a stalker?

Who gives a fuck? You could go through the entire history of the charts and make excuses for why certain songs were hits (99 cent singles, artist died, etc.). The fact is the song is a Top 10 hit. 400,000 people were not forced to buy the single. And if they did buy it just because it's the lead single from Madonna, well good: they made it a hit! Just because radio stations don't spin your track and some bitchy queens on Mnation project their own personal feelings onto the song does not make it poorly received.

I don't give a fuck but i'm sure her people does! I won't pretend it went well with the public because it didn't! A sucess is not measured by hitting one week at the #10 spot but it's the longevity in the top20 for weeks and weeks that does the job. GMAYL is already forgotten in less than a month and even her fans are willing for the next single already! That means it was poorly received and by those latest news it is probably affecting their plans. Solveig is being diminished in favor of the Orbit tracks.

I'm all for acoustic songs with guitars.. it usually means the songs are more in depth. what's wrong with you people? :doh:

and what's popjustice's taste usually? anyone got an idea? lets hope theyre not the same people who think the latest britney or rihanna album is "AMAZING"..

Peter (PJ) is listening to MDNA right now, according to his tweet.  And according to the picture he tweeted, 'Gang Bang' isn't produced by William Orbit. It's produced by the Demolition Crew.

Old news.