MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

With a total of 6 posts in all threads on this song im the one being dramatic? You got me! LOL I could care less about the success of the song im not getting any money out of this the ones defending this song are more dramatic with 100 posts(100 word essays) etc.......LMAO

Irony.

Well 6 posts about this song is already a lot for someone who does not care about it. Just sayin'

(Par contre je trouve cela présomptueux de dire qu'un morceaux est à chier juste parce qu'on ne l'aime pas et on dirait que tu as besoin d'être rassuré sur le fait que le morceau est à chier en citant l'avis de ton entourage direct comme s'il s'agissait du centre du monde. Tu as le droit de ne pas aimer le morceau sans avoir à te justifier :) Par contre moi, je me demande pourquoi je te réponds là.... :lmao: ) Je ris en me tapant le cul par terre.

+1

it had only one promo, Super Bowl. There was no buzz before it. They keeped everything in a closet since the leak. Bad move.

But its no turkey, it has done amazing considering the bad promo. Top 10 sales in Germany, Japan, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, Mexico, USA...not to mention smaller countries.

And probably top 10 sales in UK just not counted towards the chart position.

Bad promo? It was only performed on the biggest show on television EVER and played every hour on the hour on the biggest radio stations. If it was going to catch on, it would have caught on. It didn't let's move on but don't blame the promo.

Bad promo? It was only performed on the biggest show on television EVER and played every hour on the hour on the biggest radio stations. If it was going to catch on, it would have caught on. It didn't let's move on but don't blame the promo.

Ill repeat: BAD PROMO.

All the promo was focused on one single weekend and before that only W.E.. Until then everybody keeped their lips sealed. Remember Gaga touting her single half year before the release?

And that pre-order album deal fucked this single. Bad move for the single, but probably helped the album great deal. And wtf was that removing from iTunes just when it was exploding?

Even now people don't know LMFAO remix is even out. Why?

And what promo she had outside America? only those silly screens on some stations in few countries. Remember the times when she performed on TV in UK, Germany, Italy, Sapin and France for a new single (Hung Up, Music)?

All the promo was focused on one single weekend and before that only W.E.. Until then everybody keeped their lips sealed. Remember Gaga touting her single half year before the release?

And that pre-order album deal fucked this single. Bad move for the single, but probably helped the album great deal. And wtf was that removing from iTunes just when it was exploding?

And what promo she had outside America? only those silly screens on some stations in few countries. Remember the times when she performed on TV in UK, Germany, Italy, Sapin and France for a new single (Hung Up, Music)?

:clap:

Too think people complained about Warners. Interscope hasn't exactly gotten off to a great start.

I think the frustration for many is that this is the 1st time we've seen such big promo for a song, and if the song was actually a great song it would be #1 in the US.

Saying she'll never have a number one single again is inaccurate imo. If she keeps releasing songs like that then no, she won't. But that's really all it comes down to. And yes, people really got their hopes up. I was genuinely shocked that the song was at some point being discussed as a potential #1. I mean it almost seemed annoying to think that song could do better than 'Hung Up' did on the charts.

Just imagine if Hung Up had THAT push in the US. It would certainly have been a #1 hit.

Exactly!

Are you forgetting all the radio and TV she has done? All the promo is supposed to do is expose the people to the song. And what could a REMIX possibly do? Honestly.

Guest HaveASit

Tired of the drama. Who the fuck produced Im Addicted and Superstar? Pleaseeee, no Benassi.

Edited by Matheus

what has TOUR2008 kept repeating over the past 10 years. everything.

TOUR2000L8 take your meds you spastic FREAK! :manson: Do you EVER post anything that makes SENSE?! :manson:

Tour2008 is probably shaving his head and smashing a car with his umbrella right now :scared:

:rotfl:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/14/give-me-all-your-luvin-the-remixes/

Give me all your Luvin’ – The Remixes

A digital promo of Madonna’s latest single “Give me all your Luvin’” has been released and includes multiple remixes as revealed by Madonnarama on Feburary 10th.

01 Radio Edit

02 Album Version

03 Party Rock Remix feat. LMFAO

04 Oliver Twizt Remix

05 Sultan + Ned Shepard Remix

06 Fucking Boring Remix

07 Laidback Luke Remix

Well I'm not gonna bother with those!

Word is the song Hit #10 this week on U.S. Billboard... so much for it being the HORRIBLE flop some are going on and on about. Two Weeks into it's release, and it's top ten! I think that quite an accomplishment.

I agree!

Word is the song Hit #10 this week on U.S. Billboard... so much for it being the HORRIBLE flop some are going on and on about. Two Weeks into it's release, and it's top ten! I think that quite an accomplishment.

Just because it's not sitting at the top of the iTunes chart people wanna panic and scream "OMG FLOP!" :lmao: if it really is in the Top 10 on the Hot 100, that is GREAT news.

Top 10 is amazing, what other artist her age is still getting Top 10 hits? GMAYL might not have been the runaway SMASH people wanted, but to call it a flop is a bit much. I don't even care if it nosedives to the bottom in a week :lol: it still counts as another Top 10 hit for her.

:clap:

Paul Grein's Yahoo Chart Blog:

1. Kelly Clarkson, "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)." The song holds at #1 for the second week in its eighth week on the chart. This is its fourth week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #2 (260K).

2. Adele, "Set Fire To The Rain." The former #1 song holds at #2 its 24rd week on the chart. This is its eighth week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #4 (187K).

3. fun. featuring Janelle Monae, "We Are Young." The song vaults from #41 to #3 in its eighth week. This is the first top 10 hit for both acts. Digital sales rank: #1 (296K).

4. LMFAO, "Sexy And I Know It." The former #1 song rebounds from #7 to #4 in its 24th week on the chart. This is its 21st week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #5 (170K).

5. Flo Rida, "Good Feeling." The song drops from #3 to #5 in its 20th week on the chart. This is its 15th week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #13 (111K).

6. Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris, "We Found Love." The former #1 song drops from #4 to #6 in its 21st week on the chart. This is its 20th week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #17 (89K).

7. Whitney Houston, "I Will Always Love You." The former #1 song re-enters at #7. This is its 17th week in the top 10. Digital sales rank: #3 (195K).

8. David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj, "Turn Me On." The song drops from #5 to #8 in its 11th week on the chart. This is its fifth week in the top 10. The song tops the 1 million mark in digital sales this week. Digital sales rank: #8 (139K).

9. Tyga, "Rack City." The song drops from #7 to #9 in its 12th week on the chart. This is its fourth week in the top 10. The song tops the 1 million mark in digital sales this week. Digital sales rank: #7 (139K).

10. Madonna featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., "Give Me All Your Luvin." The song jumps from #13 to #10 in its second week. This is the 38th top 10 hit for Madonna, the sixth for Minaj and the second for M.I.A. Digital sales rank: #6 (165K).

It's official: Madonna can add another Top 10 hit to her resume.GMAYL is her 38th Top 10 hit in America.

She's 53 years old and still having Top 10 hits.That's a major accomplishment!!

Guest FrozenEyes

It's official: Madonna can add another Top 10 hit to her resume.GMAYL is her 38th Top 10 hit in America.

She's 53 years old and still having Top 10 hits.That's a major accomplishment!!

Nice job, but too bad it's not a better song.

just listened again to ray of light. what a great album that is. strong songs, no real ablum fillers, well produced. still sounds fresh and like mature pop. just hope the new album follows this path....mature pop songs and not childish kind wannabe commercial pop we hear all the time on the radio. i know the last years m tends to follow that trend but i hope with orbit on board we get some mature pop songs.

Honey i also said who cares about number 1,2? It's about quality. The song is catchy but crap. I come on here once a day to see some news so i don't go by what members are saying i go out watch TV, listen to the radio(montreal usually love Madonna) my friends at my brothers 3 bars in Montreal the the majority of people think it's crap. Some people need to get out more. TMZ(one guy said is was crap), ETALK,MUCHMUSIC they all have said they don't like the song.

Or atleast ill say that is how it is in Montreal.

If everyone loves this song everywhere else i apologize for speaking on your behalf. LOL

Isn't this song a top 10 in your country?? I highly doubt EVERYONE in Montreal hates it. :lol: I don't feel like digging up reviews from newspapers/magazines etc but I'm 100% certain I could find as many positive reviews to balance out the negative ones you mention. All I'm saying is look at the rest of the world where the song is at the very least a moderate hit in a lot of places. GMAYL is absolutely not a HU/4M massive worldwide monster of a hit but it's nowhere near a worldwide disaster either. I'm not saying charts are a reflection of quality either, but people don't typically purchase songs they don't like so somebody somewhere sees some quality in the song. I mean a Gold (it will be very soon) top 10 single in the US for Madonna these days is like seeing a shooting star, it'll probably be next album before it happens again!

And I'm not quite getting the reason for your snide little wannabe jab littlebastard, "some people need to get out more"? As I said in my previous post the only place I've heard anything negative is here meaning when I am getting out more and the song comes on or I play it or whatever reason it would come up....I haven't heard much negativity about it.

Honey i also said who cares about number 1,2? It's about quality. The song is catchy but crap. I come on here once a day to see some news so i don't go by what members are saying i go out watch TV, listen to the radio(montreal usually love Madonna) my friends at my brothers 3 bars in Montreal the the majority of people think it's crap. Some people need to get out more. TMZ(one guy said is was crap), ETALK,MUCHMUSIC they all have said they don't like the song.

Or atleast ill say that is how it is in Montreal.

You say it's "all about quality",but it's all subjective.Some people like this song,some don't.I happen to think it's a fun,catchy tune that is serving it's purpose (promoting the SuperBowl....announcing to the world that Madonna is BACK....and re-connecting her with American radio).Considering that the song is now in the Top 10,I'd say "mission accomplished".The song is doing exactly what it needed to do.