» B-day Song

» Superstar

» I'm a Sinner

» Masterpiece

» Falling Free

» Love Spent

» I F---ed Up

» Beautiful Killer

Only three ballads? Drat. :( Oh well, just makes 'em potentially more special in the long run.

So which song are we looking most forward to based on title? For me, it would be "Superstar," "Falling Free" and "Beautiful Killer."

Only three ballads? Drat. :( Oh well, just makes 'em potentially more special in the long run.

So which song are we looking most forward to based on title? For me, it would be "Superstar," "Falling Free" and "Beautiful Killer."

Gang Bang.

"Purple Drank" :wow:

lol @ her having a song called Svperstar, wonder if it will have a "Vogue" reference. I dunno, Madonna commenting on fame is a bit UNSEEMLY. Gives me Jamelia vibes.. I have to say based on titles it's not that promising. :sneaky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPQ_PnRPOXw&ob=av2e

Well I'm happy there are 3 ballads since last time we had one proper ballad was almost 10 years ago (no, Miles Away and Devil are NOT ballads fro me).

To me the last proper ballads were on ROL. And MAYBE WIFLFAG. Guitar driver songs with that shitty hip hop backing like I Deserve It down to Miles Away are NOT proper ballads. That's why Masterpiece is SO frustrating. It's almost there but not quite.

I dunno, she kinda hinted at them being 'classic' ballads, not like her hybrid mid-temp ballads from the past decade, so

to me THREE is a lot :wow: And I'm excited xxx :fag:

:thumbsup:

Am looking forward to these. If Orbit is involved with them I expect they will be lovely.

do u guys consider nothing fails a ballad?

Here's a definition: 'A slow sentimental or romantic song.' so yes I think Nothing Fails falls into that but I think most people are thinking of a new 'Live To Tell'. That seems to be the benchmark.

I do get concerned when they say new, unreleased songs are 'classics' especially after they raved about 'Hollywood' which is one of the dreariest singles she's ever released in its original format.

Still, I have high hopes for album. They seem to be doing so much to push it.

Here's a definition: 'A slow sentimental or romantic song.' so yes I think Nothing Fails falls into that but I think most people are thinking of a new 'Live To Tell'. That seems to be the benchmark.

What about "Where life begins" & "Crybaby"? :1251:

It's slow & romantic.

I do get concerned when they say new, unreleased songs are 'classics' especially after they raved about 'Hollywood' which is one of the dreariest singles she's ever released in its original format.

* SIGNED *

And "Hollywood" turned out to be a mono shit. :doh:

Guest groovyguy

For Me her vocals r the weakest part of the snippet i heard. I hope HQ sound Betta

Her vocal doesn't sound weak to me. It sounds retro Madonna.

Guest bluejean

Don't have much hope about bonus tracks. i think they are not THAT strong - or why they are only bonus tracks?!

True but what about 'Has To Be' or 'Fighting Spirit.' Those songs are strong.