Which MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012-2013 show(s) are you going to?

Apples388

How accurate is Madonna when it comes to her concert schedule? I mean in terms of moving around dates, cancellation, etc.

I've never seen her live before, and I'm thinking of flying all the way from Bangkok to Abu Dhabi (perhaps the nearest) to see her. Asking about the accuracy in her dates as I'll need to plan my work leaves, duration of days to stay, flights, etc.

How accurate is Madonna when it comes to her concert schedule? I mean in terms of moving around dates, cancellation, etc.

I've never seen her live before, and I'm thinking of flying all the way from Bangkok to Abu Dhabi (perhaps the nearest) to see her. Asking about the accuracy in her dates as I'll need to plan my work leaves, duration of days to stay, flights, etc.

She has a near perfect track record and you should be fine for Abu Dhabi as that is a high profile show that should sell out right away. She cancelled a few dates last summer in Europe in smaller markets due to low ticket sales.

I'm going to all Australian shows, provided it actually happens, I'll spend whatever I have to

I'm hoping I can do the same. Maybe we will bump into each other......I only wish we didn't have to wait so long.

Are you going to avoid spoilers? I don't think I can :dramatic:

I'm hoping I can do the same. Maybe we will bump into each other......I only wish we didn't have to wait so long.

Are you going to avoid spoilers? I don't think I can :dramatic:

Unless she tours in early January, there's absolutely no way I will be able to go to every Australian show, unfortunately :-( I'm a teacher, so I can only travel during school holidays (no exceptions), hence my decision to fly to Germany and Denmark to see as many shows there as I can. If I'm very lucky, I'll be able to see a couple of shows in Australian in January. I was so hoping she'd stick to the rumoured November dates for Australia, because I have Long Service Leave then... :(

The pre-sale ends today, right? I'm thinking about getting a ticket for Florence now before it ends, as I'm not sure if there still will be tickets available when the public sale starts on Monday.

The pre-sale ends today, right? I'm thinking about getting a ticket for Florence now before it ends, as I'm not sure if there still will be tickets available when the public sale starts on Monday.

Prato A (golden circle) is already sold out.

got my tickets for amsterdam yeah yippie yippie.

we also want to go to brussel or possibly cologne

or barcelona or possibly manchetster.

we really are curious to the new ziggodome in amsterdam that's why we go to amsterdam.

whats the better venue palau saint jordi or the o2 in manchester (as she is rumoured to go there also).

Oh well, I guess I should get a ticket now so I can still get some other good seats.

When does the pre-sale in Europe end?

I believe the Icon pre-sale ends today, the Live Nation and American Express one tomorrow.

Thank you for the answer. Alright, I guess I'll go buying a ticket right now. Do you know too when the pre-sale exactly ends? I think 3 pm Central European Time?

i've just bought one ticket for PRATO A in florence. unfortunately the "early entrance tickets" were already sold out

however i've also optioned the refound insurance in case i can't or i don't want to go. still really uncertain.

someone has the early entrance tickets? how much they costs?

p.s. the icon and ticketone sites really are a big big mess. 2 hours to find and buy this damn ticket!!!

i've just bought one ticket for PRATO A in florence.

Really? For me, it said it is already sold out. I've bought a seat called "Tribuna Maratona Numerata", hope it's a good one. Seems like a tribune seat.

Really? For me, it said it is already sold out. I've bought a seat called "Tribuna Maratona Numerata", hope it's a good one. Seems like a tribune seat.

at least you don't have to queue :thumbsup:

last time i did it, for the CT in rome my friend who was with me, made me do the worng queue for half an hour and we lost the golden circle for 3 or 4 people ahed of us.. :americanlife::nocomment:

in this case don't know what to say, it's been very complicated to obtain the page with tickets, maybe i've bought the last PRATO A ticket available.. :sneaky:

now have to decide when to arrive in florence when come back, what hotel book, for how many days.... O_O!

at least you don't have to queue :thumbsup:

Alright, that's good. I just hope the view will be good from that tribune, it says that I'm in in the first row of it. I'm wondering why it costed much much more than those Prato seats, though, as they were around 90 euros and the tribune seat was around 130 euros.

Anyone going in Miami ?

i hope she does the AA arena and not the stadium

I'll hopefully be living in Miami or FT Laudardale area by that time so I hope to catch it there!

I would prefer the arena to the stadium!

I will go to Paris on july, but i don´t know if I´ll see anything.Really, we should have the best seats, we are the fans!!! and I´m also planning to go to barcelona, but I don´t know if I´ll buy it this monday or when they are out to the general public: I´m afraid they will have better seats! :hurt:

Alright, that's good. I just hope the view will be good from that tribune, it says that I'm in in the first row of it. I'm wondering why it costed much much more than those Prato seats, though, as they were around 90 euros and the tribune seat was around 130 euros.

because in stadiums "prato" tickets are standing and you have to run for your position.... :boxing: