Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

BIG UPDATE! The response to Madonna's 2012 World Tour has been incredible! The Tour has just announced that a second Toronto date has been added for September 13, and the Icon exclusive pre-sale begins today, Friday, February 10 @ 10am ET!

ICON TICKET PRE-SALES - WEEK 2

Week #2 Icon pre-sales begin today, February 10, with additional pre-sale events launching through February 14:

LEGACY MEMBER PRIORITY ACCESS:

10:00AM local time = Lifetime Legacy Members

11:00AM local time = Icon Live Pass Access begins

PRE-SALE DATE CITY SHOW DATE

Feb. 10 @ 10am - Feb. 11 @ 5pm local time Toronto ON Sept. 13

Feb. 11 @ 10am - Feb. 13 @ 3pm local time Gothenburg July 4

Feb. 13 @ 10am - Feb. 15 @ 3pm local time Barcelona June 20

Feb. 14 @ 10am - Feb. 16 @ 3pm local times Zagreb HR June 11

Gothenburg SW July 4

Brussel BE July 12

Dublin IE July 24

Warsaw PL Aug 01

Oslo NO Aug 15

Feb. 14 @ 10am - Feb. 16 @ 5pm local times Montreal QC Aug 30

Quebec City QC Sept. 01

Visit the TOUR section for a full listing of dates

EDINBURGH OMFG

I have to go. I'll get the cheapest seat. I dont care. I'll stand at the back.

MADONNA IN MY CITY UURRRRRGHHHHH

haha, I'll be going to the closest show. Guess I'll be standing at the back too!

:)

i hope she adds dates in Madison Square Garden. Otherwise I'll have to go to Boardwalk Hall. Couldn't really believe that there would be no MSG shows considering the last 4 tours have been there and the energy was great!! Didn;t they even add two additional shows there for confessins due to high demand?

i hope she adds dates in Madison Square Garden. Otherwise I'll have to go to Boardwalk Hall. Couldn't really believe that there would be no MSG shows considering the last 4 tours have been there and the energy was great!! Didn;t they even add two additional shows there for confessins due to high demand?

MSG i heard is under renovation at that time...WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO YANKEE STADIUM>???!!!!! it will be epic!!

MSG i heard is under renovation at that time...WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO YANKEE STADIUM>???!!!!! it will be epic!!

because i was an idiot during the pre-sale. I gave up floor seats in row 17 to search again only to find first level seating on my second search. not even playing around with boardwalk hall i'm taking whatever four tickets i can find.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6499

Madonna has added a second concert at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam to the European leg of the upcoming tour.

Tickets for the first show on July 7 sold out within half an hour, concert promoter Mojo announced, and the July 8th concert has been added to match the huge request.

Tickets for the show will go on sale on February 18.

From reports by Fok.nl and artiestennieuws.nl.

Don't blame me that I just want to be at the very front row. :) And I'm ready to do whatever it takes. I just can't afford it with the availability of early access... Anyway, there's nothing that can be done.

Just line up for a couple of days, run like crazy and you'll get there :) Also, be grateful that you don't live in America, where you wouldn't have a hope of being in the front row :)

Guest groovyguy

http://www.ktu.com/iplaylist/artist/64565/#weekend

Wanna win tickets to see Madonna at Yankee Stadium?

KTU is crazy about Madonna - and we know you are too! That's why we're running our special Madonna Madness Contest!

Vote now for your favorite Madonna song in our bracket competition by clicking on each match-up, and keep coming back to see which won each round. Need a refresher? Click on the song titles to watch the video!

Plus: one lucky player will win tickets to see Madonna live at Yankee Stadium!

Timeline:

Round 1 - 2/10-2/17 @ noon

Round 2 - 2/17 @ 2pm - 2/24@ noon

Round 3 - 2/24 @ 2pm - 3/2 @ noon

Finals - 3/2 @ 2pm - 3/9 @ noon

Read more: http://www.ktu.com/iplaylist/artist/64565/#weekend#ixzz1m60OUCqv

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=344065825624939&set=a.128059350558922.14270.127582847273239&type=1&theater

THE WORLD TOUR-MADONNA 2012 Plan stage at the Artemio Franchi stadium in Florence

418281_344065825624939_127582847273239_1121320_210530471_n.jpg

Great! I've got a seat in the MAC section (Prato A was already sold out when I bought the ticket) and I feared it would be a bad view, but looking at that plan it seems quite ok.

So as the South America dates.

If the Sticky & Sweet roll-out is any indication, we should be getting the Mexico and South America dates in about a month or two, but hopefully less than that. Last time around, S&S (part 1) tickets went on sale in mid-May 2008, and by mid-June we had the dates for Mexico. By mid-July, the dates for South America were announced. I hope we know all the cities at least (South America and Australia) by the time the album is released.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6503

Gothenburg pre-sale rescheduled, starts today

The Icon team sent an important message regarding the Icon pre-sale for the 4 July concert in Gothenburg, originally scheduled to begin yesterday.

Due to an unexpected technical issue, passcodes for the Gothenburg pre-sale were not validating on the local vendor's database, denying member access to ticket purchases. They therefore stopped the Gothenburg pre-sale so the Icon ticket allotment would not be affected.

The issue has now been resolved the issue and the Icon pre-sale for the 4 July Gothenburg concert will relaunch today 12 February at 10am local time.

For further information please check Icon / Madonna.com.

Debating on whether or not i should get tickets to Yankee Stadium. My gut tells me they will add another NYC date after Feb 13 when they sell the stadium out. She usually does 4-6 shows at MSG so we should expect at least another stadium date. We also run the risk of rain whereas with any arena we're protected. And not to be a downer but September is near the height of hurricane season :scared: ! Let me not jinx it! Lets enjoy LOL :vogue:

At the back of the Golden circle in a Euro stadium is still VERY comfortable, spacious & close.

totally true!!! and for the CT in Rome, Olympic stadium with more than 60,000 attending, i wasn't in line for days, but only since 9 or 10am on the date of the concert. I was on the barrier between golden circle and the rest of the field

and it was epic!!!

talking about concert stadiums, unfortunately, i don't have the time to make a travel to NY, but a madonna concert at Yankee stadium would really be a dream...ooooh... :dramatic:

Worst image of her career, who's head is that??? :thumbsdown: Sorry but it's shit.

I quite like it. :shy:

Don't get me wrong, it's not amazing or anything, but it's certainly better than the cringeworthy Sticky and Sweet one. I still can't shake off seeing the massive posters of that one when I was in Vienna for a conference. :thumbsdown:

This one may not be 'iconic' in that Madonna sense but it's "different" (in the same way that I described GMAYL as "different" - which I realise may not necessarily be a good thing). It's clean, simple and it goes along with the world tour title as well. Minimalist and to the point. MADONNA WORLD TOUR. No bells and whistles. Which really puts her head and shoulders above her competitor (you know who I mean) with that laughable "Disney Photoshop on coke" tour poster to promote the "album of the 21st century" :manson.

I quite like it. :shy:

Don't get me wrong, it's not amazing or anything, but it's certainly better than the cringeworthy Sticky and Sweet one. I still can't shake off seeing the massive posters of that one when I was in Vienna for a conference. :thumbsdown:

This one may not be 'iconic' in that Madonna sense but it's "different" (in the same way that I described GMAYL as "different" - which I realise may not necessarily be a good thing). It's clean, simple and it goes along with the world tour title as well. Minimalist and to the point. MADONNA WORLD TOUR. No bells and whistles. Which really puts her head and shoulders above her competitor (you know who I mean) with that laughable "Disney Photoshop on coke" tour poster to promote the "album of the 21st century" :manson.

But it doesn't look like her :(

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6509

Berlin Sold Out!

News is coming in from the online edition of leading Berlin newspaper der Tagesspiegel that the 15,000 tickets for the June 28 Madonna concert at the O2 Arena sold out within minutes after the official ticket sale started.

If you check eventim.de now you will notice that only a few spare seated tickets in the highest price category are left.

A spokeswoman told der Tagesspiegel that she would not rule out the chance of a second show, but that she cannot specify anything at the moment.