Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/07/madonna-world-tour-stage-setup-revealed/

Madonna World Tour – Stage Setup Revealed

Different stage layouts have appeared on websites, but during a press Conferenc in Tel Aviv this morning, Madonna’s Israeli producer Shuky Vice gives us a perfect description of what the stage and we can expect…

Madonna will perform on a stage especially designed for her World Tour that will be packed up after the “Ramat Gan” show in Israel and taken to the 50 other cities around the world, where she will perform, including Abu Dhabi, London and New York.

The set will include a satellite stage that will protrude 40 meters out into the center of the field, where adoring fans will be able to get up close and personal with the legendary pop singer.

The stage will be six stories high so that even fans sitting far away will be able to see the Queen of Pop perform her best hits, Weiss explained.

Fans can expect to see some of the most state-of-the art sound, lighting and stage production.

Madonna will arrive in Israel two weeks before the concert, accompanied by an entourage of over 300 people, in order to carry out some intensive last-minute rehearsals.

20120207-news-madonna-world-tour-stage-revealed.jpg

20120207-news-madonna-world-tour-stage-revealed-01.jpg

20120207-news-madonna-world-tour-stage-revealed-02.jpg20120207-news-madonna-world-tour-stage-revealed-03.jpg

20120207-news-madonna-world-tour-stage-revealed-04.jpg20120207-news-madonna-world-tour-stage-revealed-05.jpg

20120207-news-madonna-world-tour-stage-revealed-06.jpg

Do we know if all the places with general admission will be with an early access option? I hate those unreasonably expensive tickets allowing only those who can afford them to get the best positions... I haven't decided where to go yet, but if there are concerts without early access tickets, I'll surely be heading there...

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6477

Special French pre-sale taking place tomorrow

Madonna World Tour 2012A dedicated pre-sale of tickets for the Madonna concerts in Paris and Nice will take place tomorrow, February 9.

The presale is open to customers with a Caisse d'Epargne credit card only and will start at 10 AM CET.

Adverts for the initiative were published today in the French newspapers.

news_france.jpg

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6478

To Pit Or Not To Pit

So far, the information we've got about the stage for the Madonna World Tour 2012 were not heading all in the same direction.

One of the first maps that surfaced on the ticketing websites and/or on the official websites for the various venues was the one for the HP Pavilion in San Jose that we showed you on Tuesday (see it again here). It had a very interesting set-up, a huge V-shaped catwalk, and made fans instantly rave about chances to have again some sort of pit in the layout.

The excitement did not last for long, because the information coming from Tel Aviv - when in an early morning press conference Shuky Vice, Madonna's Israeli producer, gave some details into Madonna's up coming world tour - showed us a very detailed visualisation of the stage that they will build in the Ramat Gan stadium that was nothing like the one from San Jose (check it out again here).

Other European venues and in particularly Murrayfield in Edinburgh showed a similar stage design with the long central catwalk and a big, rounded central satellite stage.

What was wrong? Speculation started immediately, and sometimes was also fun. "The San Jose stage was from Kylie's Aphrodite Tour!". "No, that's for the brand new Lady Gaga show that has been announced!".

A couple of days later with have some facts, and some more hints.

During the pre-sale for the North American dates of the tour, the first row of blocks on the floor seemed to have disappeared.

In some venue maps those blocks were painted in grey just as the blocks behind the stage, like in the Ticketmaster plan for the TD Garden in Boston that you see below. In other maps, they were just erased from the drawing.

map_boston_501.jpg

Were they reserved for VIP packages? Why they seemed impossible to get in any presale?

Speculation went on, and then, the following map appeared.

map_losangeles_501.jpg

It's the one for the Staple Center in Los Angeles, and it is virtually identical to the one for San Jose!

Both files - before we pimped them up with some MDNA-themed decorations - clearly showed the Madonna name and date on them, so it could not be a mistake.

And if you look at it closely, you will notice that the big V-shaped catwalk goes right up to the end of the first line of floor blocks.

So what does this mean? Is this really the Madonna stage? And does this mean that the North American shows, that happen mostly indoors, will have a different stage layout?

If there was any reason to believe so, from a designer's point of view, that the very strong resemblance of those seat maps to the way the Super Bowl stage appeared during the "Give Me All Your Luvin'" performance, with the new "M" logo of Ellenic descent generating an entire pattern of triangle-based shapes up to the pitch.

stage_superbowl.jpg

Was that a coincidence? Maybe, or maybe not, but the latest update is even more thrilling.

In a chat with the customer service at VIPNation our Community member livefromuk asked if they had any information on the stage setup, and the woman he talked to confirmed that she had the seating chart in front of her and that in the centre was a GA Pit!

And if you look carefully at the Boston map, there is indeed a GA PIT mentioned in the prices key map, although there is nothing in that colour in the plan.

Later on, an email from VIPNation rained on the Triber's parade as they stated that they will not be selling any GA pit tickets and they do not believe there will be a GA pit on this tour." Mumble mumble.

So true or false? Is that really a 1,278 sqm pit? And is there a same stage design for stadiums and arenas or (finally!) two different ones?

What is certain is that there is something we are not able to understand yet, and hopefully someone will shed some light on it as soon as possible!

Do we know if all the places with general admission will be with an early access option? I hate those unreasonably expensive tickets allowing only those who can afford them to get the best positions... I haven't decided where to go yet, but if there are concerts without early access tickets, I'll surely be heading there...

I have to disagree, I'm sorry. I'm not in a position to wait in line for days in an attempt to get to the front of the General Admission section, so I'm happy to pay for early access to the venue. A normal ticket in the US for Confessions six years ago cost me more than the Early Admission tickets I bought for Copenhagen and Berlin. Since I'm flying all the way from Australia to go to these concerts, I want the best chance possible to get to the front and I'm willing to pay for it. In the US, to get front row, you have to pay well over $1000. The Early Access tickets are dirt cheap by comparison.

I'm incredibly blessed and lucky to be able to afford to do this. I certainly couldn't in 2001 or 2004, and, having travelled to Europe to see S&S in 2008, I couldn't afford to go again in 2009 for 2.0. I feel for those who aren't in the same position.

Regarding venues without Early Entry, neither of the Italian shows had them advertised at madonna.com, but Cosmic said that they were available, so it looks like it's impossible to tell which venues will have them and which won't.

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnaworldtour.com/74-madonna-will-return-to-atlantic-citys-boardwalk-hall/

atlantic-city-boardwalk1-1024x768-688x516.jpg

Madonna will return to Atlantic City’s Boardwalk Hall

From Press of Atlantic City

The longtime-reigning Queen of Pop will return to Atlantic City‘s Boardwalk Hall on Saturday, Sept. 15, fresh off her stunning Super Bowl appearance and with a new album in her arsenal.

Presented by Caesars Atlantic City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer will make her first appearance in the hall since November 2008, when she brought her record-setting Sticky & Sweet Tour to Atlantic City, which was a quick sellout.

Before she arrives here, the Madonna 2012 World Tour begins May 29 in Tel Aviv, Israel, and will begin its North American trek Aug. 28 at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center. She will also perform Sept. 6 at Yankee Stadium in New York.

Expect to hear many of Madonna‘s huge hits along with a sizeable amount of songs from her new album, “MDNA,” which will be released on March 26, including the album’s first single, “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” which she performed with Nicki Minaj and MIA on Super Bowl Sunday.

Madonna, 53, is known for her over-the-top concert productions and top-notch choreography. The seven-time Grammy winner’s career includes 37 Top 10 hits, 40 No. 1 singles and sales of more than 300 million albums. This will be Madonna‘s ninth world tour. Her first was 1985′s Virgin Tour.

Tickets for the Boardwalk Hall performance go on sale 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 27, at the Boardwalk Hall box office, Ticketmaster.com or 800-736-1420.

Tickets will be made available for Madonna‘s fan club beginning today. Ticket prices and time of show are to be determined. United States residents ordering tickets online for performances in the U.S. will receive their choice of a digital or physical copy of the new album with every ticket purchased.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6481

Amex European presale - and more tour ads

Madonna World Tour 2012More dedicated pre-sale for some European dates of the Madonna World Tour 2012 are taking place today - this time exclusive to customers of American Express.

Adverstising appeared on the pages of Italian and Finnish newspapers for the concerts in Milan, Florence and Helsinki.

Yet another presale for the French dates starts tomorrow February 10th at 3 PM, this one will be for Americin Express credit card holders too.

ad_italy_201.jpgad_finland_201.jpg

I have to disagree, I'm sorry. I'm not in a position to wait in line for days in an attempt to get to the front of the General Admission section, so I'm happy to pay for early access to the venue. A normal ticket in the US for Confessions six years ago cost me more than the Early Admission tickets I bought for Copenhagen and Berlin. Since I'm flying all the way from Australia to go to these concerts, I want the best chance possible to get to the front and I'm willing to pay for it. In the US, to get front row, you have to pay well over $1000. The Early Access tickets are dirt cheap by comparison.

I'm incredibly blessed and lucky to be able to afford to do this. I certainly couldn't in 2001 or 2004, and, having travelled to Europe to see S&S in 2008, I couldn't afford to go again in 2009 for 2.0. I feel for those who aren't in the same position.

Regarding venues without Early Entry, neither of the Italian shows had them advertised at madonna.com, but Cosmic said that they were available, so it looks like it's impossible to tell which venues will have them and which won't.

I understand your position, but you have to understand mine. :) The regular standing ticket for a European show is usually around 100 euro. If I buy that one and there's no early access available, I KNOW I will be front row. On the other hand, the tickets that allow your early admission are almost 3 times more expensive than that (280 euro). I come from a country where this is the monthly salary. I'm sorry, but I won't give that amount for a ticket. And I just never go to shows which are all seated unless there is no other option. I think it is fair to have the chance for a good position because you are ready to wait as long as it is needed and not only because you can afford one.

Hello

i have presale codes for the Amsterdam show, however i am having a NIGHTMARE trying to use them ! ticketmaster doesnt allow me to enter the codes at all and so im worried i will miss out on my presale tickets - CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE ? PLEASE ! :|

Guest groovyguy

Hello

i have presale codes for the Amsterdam show, however i am having a NIGHTMARE trying to use them ! ticketmaster doesnt allow me to enter the codes at all and so im worried i will miss out on my presale tickets - CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE ? PLEASE ! :|

TicketMaster is for the North American dates. For Europe, go to Madonna Tickets and Concert Dates @ Viagogo or Informations sur Madonna | Live Nation France

On viagogo for the french dates, tickets are more expensive because of the rate exchange, VAt and delivery fees. Livenation seems to be the best BUT Viagogo has really good seats!! I'm so confused right now, cause I know stade de france, it's huge, and I don't know what to do, 325 euros for a seat, it's too overprice really. I will wait é see for the 14 february when tickets go on sale officialy

Guest groovyguy

http://v2.iloveallaccess.com/Tours/madonna/madonna

VIP Packages (North America)

$250-$2500

SOLD OUT

Wells Fargo Center

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

United States

Yankee Stadium

New York, New York

United States

Scotiabank Place

Ottawa, Ontario

Canada

Air Canada Center

Toronto, Ontario

Canada

Verizon Center

Washington, District of Columbia

United States

Guest groovyguy

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/02/madonna-israeli-fans-to-bibi-no-war-until-after-her-concert/1

Madonna's Israeli fans lobby PM: No war before her concert

In a newly launched Facebook page, Israeli fans of Madonna are pleading with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to delay any plans to attack Iran until after the pop star's May 29 concert in Tel Aviv, Ha'aretz reports.

The name of the Facebook page, in Hebrew, is pretty straightforward, according to Ha'aretz which is treating the site seriously.

It's called: "Bibi don't start a war with Iran until after Madonna's show on May 29." Bibi is a popular nickname for Netanyahu.

So far, only a few score fans have joined the page. But Ha'aretz, while conceding the obvious triviality of the issue in the face of talk of war over Iran's nuclear program, notes that unrest has indeed taken its toll on visiting entertainers.

In 2006, the electro band Depeche Mode canceled its show in Tel Aviv during the Second Lebanon War and the Red Hot Chili Peppers' bailed out in 2001 during the Second Intifada.

More recently, The Pixies pulled out following the Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla from Turkey in which nine people died.

Guest groovyguy

Z103.5 @Z1035Toronto

Madonna is coming to the ACC on September 12th and Z103.5 is giving YOU tickets before they go on sale! Listen to... fb.me/1K1GReTYq

http://v2.iloveallaccess.com/Tours/madonna/madonna

VIP Packages (North America)

$250-$2500

SOLD OUT

Wells Fargo Center

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

United States

Yankee Stadium

New York, New York

United States

Scotiabank Place

Ottawa, Ontario

Canada

Air Canada Center

Toronto, Ontario

Canada

Verizon Center

Washington, District of Columbia

United States

All sold out (of the dates on sale) now except for Boston!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/09/why-does-madonnas-new-tour-have-no-name/

Why does Madonna’s new tour have no name?

A lot of fans are wondering why the new Madonna world tour doesn’t have a specific name and is simply called “Madonna World Tour”.

According to our source, the original idea was to call it the “MDNA Tour”, but after the MDNA/MDMA controversy – MDMA is a drug better known as the new ecstasy – it could have created prejudice and problems in certain countries Madonna was planning on visiting.

They also didn’t go for another name to avoid any confusion with the album title, which hasn’t even been released yet.

So there you have it…

TicketMaster is for the North American dates. For Europe, go to Madonna Tickets and Concert Dates @ Viagogo or Informations sur Madonna | Live Nation France

I'm very unhappy with her using Viagogo. They are pure evil, the absolute worst rip off merchants ever, they inflate everything artificially high with their eBay style system of greedy cunts. Ugh.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6486

The Madonna stage in Zagreb

As a follow-up to our recap of the information available on the layout of the stage for Madonna's 2012 World Tour, check out the plan for the concert at the Maksimir Stadium in Zagreb, Croatia.

It is a quite detailed map with lots of info about the stage and its satellite, which is the same of the one we saw in the images from the press conference in Tel Aviv.

map_zagreb_501.jpg