Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Lady Gaga

Tomorrow at 11AM PST the first tour dates for THE BORN THIS WAY BALL will be released. I will also tweet the 1st official tour poster! ♥ ♥ ♥

Like · · Share · about an hour ago · :dramatic:

released as in on sale or released as in telling fans things way too early for attention?

released as in on sale or released as in telling fans things way too early for attention?

I'm sure she wouldn't pass up on the chance of selling her tickets on Monday to make sure she's right there with Mdonna...god I'm tired of these "coincidences"...it's getting annoying.

i can't seem to find the Lady Gaga thread... so I am just going to ask it here, I know just now that she is also touring 2012-2013 and saw it's official ugly poster in her Facebook... she's going head to head with M huh...

:lmao: Seriously? She's actually finally coming and you're upset about THAT.

I can't wait to see what venues she's doing in Australia. Unlikely but I hope there is at least one arena show in one of the smaller cities. No doubt she'll do Ethiad in Melbourne. Everyone complains about seeing acts there but the atmosphere is SO much better than Rod Laver. You just got to make sure you're close to the front.

You know, I won't believe she's coming until I get the tickets in my hand. Even then... I don't think I'll believe it until I see her on stage here with my own two eyes. This wouldn't be the first time she said she was coming and then didn't come - it would be the fifth time! And even with this announcement, we're tacked onto the very end of the tour after literally eveyone else has seen it. Australia is the only place on the 2012 Word Tour where the dates aren't even scheduled for 2012 - they're for 2013! - so it would not surprise me at all if they didn't happen for some reason and some excuse is made AGAIN.

Sorry for being negative, I don't wanna feel this way, but we've been here too many times before.

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnaworldtour.com/61-only-22000-tickets-available-for-madonna-concert-iabu-dhabi-uae/

welcome_to_yasisland_header_img-688x289.jpg

Only 22,000 tickets available for Madonna concert in Abu Dhabi, UAE

From Gulf News

Dubai: Intimate gig versus sell-out stadiums – all concert-goers have a preference depending on the venue and the artist.

But for anyone hoping to be part of the UAE‘s largest concert crowd to witness the music industry’s biggest-selling female artist of all time in action will be sorely disappointed.

Organisers Flash Entertainment has confirmed just 22,000 tickets will be sold for the June 3 gig at Yas Arena, and no more.

Although Yas Arena has a capacity to accommodate up to 45,000 people, the figure depends on the set up and layout on an event-by-event basis.

Add to that the number of expected international Madonna fans who will travel to the UAE to see the Queen of Pop and the need to buy tickets early increases again.

Tickets, priced from Dh350, go on sale on February however Flash could not confirm the number available at this price or the upper ticket categories at this stage.

Flash confirmed categorically a second wave of ticket sales will not place and also added the number of tickets sold to one person will be limited. More details will be released nearer the time.

With an average of 41,000 fans attending each show of Madonna‘s last tour in 2008/9, organisers are preparing for one of the fastest-selling shows in the city’s history.

It is understood other Flash Entertainment concerts held at Yas Arena, including Prince and Metallica, drew crowds of approximately 35,000 people.

Madonna‘s concert weekend is expected to draw thousands of fans to Yas Island, Abu Dhabi; a city which now boasts an international reputation for world-class sports and entertainment events.

In 2011 alone Yas Arena welcomed more than half a million to see performers including Aerosmith, Shakira, Beyonce, Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton, Stevie Wonder, Britney Spears, Metallica, Janet Jackson and Arabic Megastar Amr Diab. In all, the Arena has hosted more than 50 artists in the past three years.

Ticket prices start at Dh 350 and will go on sale at midday UAE time on February 27 from thinkflash.ae or by calling 800 FLASH (800-35274).

Guest groovyguy

http://www.updt.me/go?item=first-look-at-madonna-s-stage-and-ticket-prices-from-one-of-her&t=fb

First Look at Madonna's Stage AND Ticket Prices From One Of Her 2012 Shows!

a-look-at-madonna-stage__oPt.jpg

The Madonna tour news just keeps on coming!!!!!

Earlier today, we were VERY excited to report that Madge's 2012 world tour dates were JUST announced!

Now, a seating chart for Madonna's October 6th show in San Jose, CA has been revealed (above)…and it looks like it's going to be QUITE the venue!

According to the chart, ticket prices are as follows:

Best seats - $358

Great seats - $173

Good seats - $93

Seats - $48

That all sounds great, but how much would it cost to just sort of hang out on the stage while Madonna performs? That's what WE want to know! Ha!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/WilliamOrbit

Some great locations on this tour. And more to be added, culminating in Australia, I believe. I'm sorting my own travel plans out for the year at the moment, generally, and haven't decided which shows I want to see.

I'll be in Istanbul just before her show there, maybe will stay to see that. But there are so many places where it would be fabulous to see her perform. And see the audience reacting!

My travels, as of now, include Turkey, Hong Kong, Georgia (Republic of), various parts of the US, and possibly Botswana. I'd like to get out and see more of the world. Got my own album too. And other things. Going to be a heck of a year. And maybe I'll get to meet some of you guys in person!

You know, I won't believe she's coming until I get the tickets in my hand. Even then... I don't think I'll believe it until I see her on stage here with my own two eyes. This wouldn't be the first time she said she was coming and then didn't come - it would be the fifth time! And even with this announcement, we're tacked onto the very end of the tour after literally eveyone else has seen it. Australia is the only place on the 2012 Word Tour where the dates aren't even scheduled for 2012 - they're for 2013! - so it would not surprise me at all if they didn't happen for some reason and some excuse is made AGAIN.

Sorry for being negative, I don't wanna feel this way, but we've been here too many times before.

No, we haven't, actually. This is the first time that an official announcement that she is actually coming here has been made. Before, it was all just speculation, and usually prior to a tour being announced. Arthur Fogel said it himself - she is coming to Australia in early 2013. This isn't Guy Oseary promising that she'll be here "next time" - this is the head of her touring company stating uncategorically that she's coming. Try to think positive :)

Having said that, I'm certain that she'll be touring when I have to work and won't be able to travel to see her, so I've taken the plunge and bought tickets for Denmark and Germany in June/July during my holidays. With the strong Aussie dollar, it cost me less to buy an "Early Access" ticket to this show than it did for me to buy a normal seated ticket for Confessions six years ago...!

http://www.updt.me/go?item=first-look-at-madonna-s-stage-and-ticket-prices-from-one-of-her&t=fb

First Look at Madonna's Stage AND Ticket Prices From One Of Her 2012 Shows!

a-look-at-madonna-stage__oPt.jpg

The Madonna tour news just keeps on coming!!!!!

Earlier today, we were VERY excited to report that Madge's 2012 world tour dates were JUST announced!

Now, a seating chart for Madonna's October 6th show in San Jose, CA has been revealed (above)…and it looks like it's going to be QUITE the venue!

According to the chart, ticket prices are as follows:

Best seats - $358

Great seats - $173

Good seats - $93

Seats - $48

That all sounds great, but how much would it cost to just sort of hang out on the stage while Madonna performs? That's what WE want to know! Ha!

that stage completely contradicts the post about the Tel Aviv gig which said it has a central walkway. I don't think anyone knows the stage. I think everyone's just trying to guess what it will look like.

PS: the tour poster is presumably the photoshoot we thought would be the album cover - the white jacket although her hair isn't up at the front / long at the back that was in the origianl description.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.updt.me/go?item=madonna-s-piper-reveals-star-s-long-held-ambition-to-play-sell-out-gig-in-scotland&t=fb

Madonna's piper reveals star's long-held ambition to play sell-out gig in Scotland

Feb 8 2012

MADONNA will fulfil a dream with her huge Murrayfield gig in July.

The Like a Virgin star has been desperate to perform in Scotland since her wedding at Skibo Castle 12 years ago.

The Madonna show will roll into the Edinburgh stadium on July 21 and fans can get their hands on tickets – from £45 to a whopping £125 – on Friday.

Piper Lorne Cousin, who performed in Madge’s Re-Invention tour eight years ago, said the singer had been desperate to bring it to Scotland but couldn’t find a big enough venue.

The 39-year-old, from Campbeltown, said: “Murrayfield is perfect. Madonna has always had a thing for Scotland but couldn’t come here in 2004 when she wanted to.

“They needed a large indoor space for a walkway that came down from the ceiling. She ended up going to Manchester instead.”

Lorne, who still keeps in touch with the Vogue star, added: “Madonna had obviously married at Skibo and was fascinated by all things Scottish.

“The tour I did with her was in four parts and one whole section was called Into the Kilt in the production notes.

“She took an interest in all the musicians and wanted to know all about the kilt.

“I had to give her advice and offered her lots of swatches of tartans and she picked the one she liked. In the end, she went for the dress Mackenzie because it had white in it and showed up well against the lights.

“She also asked in detail how the bagpipes worked and I told her I needed to tune up for 10 minutes before playing.

“Two years later at one of her house parties, she wanted me to walk into the living room playing and told me, ‘Remember to tune up for 10 minutes’.”

Lorne was introduced to Madonna at Stella McCartney’s wedding after becoming friendly with the designer through his dad – a vet on the Mull of Kintyre. He believes Madonna will get a real thrill when she hears how loud a Scottish audience can be.

Lorne added: “Assuming she stays somewhere local, she’ll like to visit the Old Town because that’s the kind of place she gets ideas for things.

“She is also very careful about what she eats and drinks. She likes the best of cuisine.”

Lorne also reckons fans of the star will be impressed by her show. He said: “I’m sure the Scots crowds will be blown away. Madonna’s performance at the Super Bowl was a real spectacle and she’s still got it.”

The piper has since played for Lady Gaga and now lives in LA, where he performs with two of Madonna’s other musicians, Steve Sidelnyk, and Sean Spuehler, in an electro piping band Dram.

He said “Madonna is a big part of the reason I am now in LA and she has a copy of my album. We see one another now and then.

“She gave me a great opportunity and I’ll definitely go and see her if I can get home.”

The Madonna 2012 World Tour begins on May 29 in Tel Aviv, Israel, and goes to 26 European cities including London, Paris and Berlin.

Tickets for the Edinburgh gig go on sale at 10am on Friday from www.livenation.co.uk

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/

More reports on Israeli date

Live from IsraelHere's an article on the Israeli premiere of the Madonna World Tour written by our friend Mike Roda.

In an early morning press conference in Tel Aviv, Shuky Vice, Madonna's Israeli producer, gave some details into Madonna's up coming world tour which is set to launch in Israel on May 29th.

Seems like Madonna pulled all the stops with a state of the art stage design which will bring the singer closer to her audience then ever before. With the help of (yet unnamed) top architects, a "satellite stage" will hover from the 1,850 cubic feet main stage into the audience and back. The distance between the satellite stage and the audiance will be less then 40 meters, which will give a feeling as if "she is walking among the audience"

The stage will be 6 story high and each venue will be redesigned to look like an amphitheater "The audience will be wrapped around Madonna", Voice said. The Ramat Gan stadium will go through a massive face lift to cater for the massive show. Madonna will kick off the tour in Israel on Mat 29th, but she will arrive 2 weeks prior to hold full rehearsals. She'll bring with her 350 crew members and 1,200 local ones, set to be hired specially for this event."I hope she'll have time to travel as well, though knowing her she'll do nothing but work" Vice concluded.

Only 30,000 tickets will be sold, with a much wider gab of prices starting at 240 shekels. When asked about guest stars and opening acts vice said "As you saw at the Super Bowl" Madonna likes to collaborate, and I will not get into details. And yes there will be an opening act which I can not name at this time"

A massive world press core will be coming to Israel as well and we are getting ready for that. When asked if he has any fears brining such a massive show only two years after she was here last, Vice said "After what everyone saw at the Super Bowl and what she is capable of I have no fears, she is one of a kind and her shows are one of a kind. I have no fears. Privilege is what I have"

israel_plan_501.jpg