Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Not4Pussies

i loved the performance....ive said it many times this past night, but im only getting critisized for being critical.

i get comments as ; shut the fuck up, we got it the first 47 times and so on.

when someone says its great for 47 times no one gets critized for that lol.

guys: i loooooovvvvve madonna and i loved the performance.

Best performance EVER?

It's the best performance she's given since...LAP Blond Ambition tour? the DWT? tbh. I know that sounds hasty but the pure pop spectacle of this has been unmatched for a long time.

That NY Daily News poll allows you to grade the performance. Right now she's got 74% A, and only 2% F. Mostly A's, with a few B's, fewer C's, and almost no D's and F's. Pretty good.

...good review! :thumbsup:

Madonna Rocks The Super Bowl

Who wasn’t won over by Madonna’s half time performance at the Super Bowl? The 12 minutes or so mini-concert proved the Madonna remains an original and that she can outperformed many of the singers working today, even those half her age.

Madonna started the show with Vogue in a Cleopatra-inspired production. This was such a great branding opportunity for Vogue magazine as the title’s masthead was projected multiple times. This was followed by Music, which turned the performance into a techno dance party. Adding to the beat was LMFAO and their Party Rock Anthem with Madonna doing the dance moves and a cartwheel or two. A cheering squad brought Nicki Minaj and M.I.A to the stage. Together with Madonna, they performed the singer’s latest single Give Me Your Luvin. Then it was Cee Lo Green’s turn who brought a marching band with him. He and Madonna performed a mash-up of Open Your Heart and Express Yourself. The show ended with Madonna and Cee Lo Green in jet beaded robes singing Like A Prayer accompanied by a choir.

After such a spectacular performance, Madonna is sure to sell out her 2012 concert tour.

See how designers and celebrities reacted to Madonna’s performance HERE. http://www.forbes.com/sites/bluecarreon/2012/02/06/madonna-rocks-the-super-bowl/

Elton_John_1044031a.jpg

god, poor boys...they must be tweaked out of their mind to flap their loose holes out like that. and be molested by that brute.

god, poor boys...they must be tweaked out of their mind to flap their loose holes out like that. and be molested by that brute.

He can't even get hot gay dancers . Those gays look a bit unfit !

Guest bluejean

I don't think it topped Vogue VMA. I mean it was GREAT but remember she said there were alot of technical limitations due to the time restrictions on setting up and the venue itself. So this is probably just a taste of what the tour will include.

OMG. She nailed it. She absolutely nailed it!

The opening was just amazing and so tongue in cheek - The Queen is back! It just went from there. The dancers on the stands / bleachers were fantastic during Music. I'm often indifferent to most 'street' dancing but that was breathtaking. LMFAO were a great addition and then to finish with LAP was great. It was very well filmed which some of the others weren't. I'm really getting into GMAYL - it's just so happy and fun.

I'm just so happy seeing this, this morning.

Have the reviews been positive in the US?

I noticed CEE LO STRUGGLING to get that robe on ( :D ) and Madonna almost falling on that bleacher at the beginning of Music.

hahaha, that's not it... haven't you guys noticed how that LFMAO guy took off MADONNA's golden skirt or whatever... he tugged it quite hard...

Guest bluejean

A 19 year old on Facebook is saying "I hope Madonna tours Australia and brings LMAO" :lmao: Gosh it annoys me that these kids probably won't have to wait anywhere near as long as I have :D

i loved the performance....ive said it many times this past night, but im only getting critisized for being critical.

i get comments as ; shut the fuck up, we got it the first 47 times and so on.

when someone says its great for 47 times no one gets critized for that lol.

guys: i loooooovvvvve madonna and i loved the performance.

No believe me WE ARE CRITICAL of Madonna on this board seriously and we don't all universally love everything she does.

But that superbowl performance ( lippy or not ) was pure luv, joy and a sheer spectacle to eyes and ears and all our orifices !

when madonna pushed one of the lmao guys was she trying to tell him something or was it part of the routine?? then when she lifted her leg up it was weird cuz the guy was just standing there i thought he was supposed to grab it or sumthin

i think it was part of the routine

he was supposed to watch her do that with her leg

when madonna pushed one of the lmao guys was she trying to tell him something or was it part of the routine?? then when she lifted her leg up it was weird cuz the guy was just standing there i thought he was supposed to grab it or sumthin

Thought that too! i think the dumb cunt forgot to grab it or something

Is it wrong that I faked a headache at work and went home to watch it live and have watched it now 20 times and will hit 30 by bedtime lol I somehow love her even more than I thought I could

:lol:

No it's not wrong but 30 times in a 6 hour period is quite excessive! I've watched it 5 times now but I can't sit and watch it over and over without breaks.

It's the best performance she's given since...LAP Blond Ambition tour? the DWT? tbh. I know that sounds hasty but the pure pop spectacle of this has been unmatched for a long time.

It's up there with the Vogue MTV routine for wow factor. :wow:

I'm so disappointed it's not been mentioned once on the BBC. They mentioned the score and that's it :(

Guest Fukujima

every single celebrity and their mother is praising the halftime show on Twitter..she was E-P-I-C :inlove:

Only complain i have: the camera angles, horribles :thumbsdown:

if lipping was to be expected then why did no-one before the show say something about it. again im no hater or basher i just was dissapointed she didnt sing live. im just afraid she will get bashed for it in the press and by a certain englishman named elton. we know she can sing live and wasnt it for m more people here would have critized britney, j-lo, jennifer, and so if it were them who lipped.

i loved the performance and her show.

Okay I've had enough of your negativity for a while. Banned for 3 days! Bye!

My roomates and I turned off the lights, sat Indian-style, & gave Madonna 12 minutes of our undivided luv & attention. She blew that shit out of the fucking frame. Vogue was everything for me! The uber-masculinity of an NFL Football game was halted when she and those voguing twinks hit the stage. It was glorious.

LMFAO, Nicki, MIA, & Cee-lo were all nice, subtle touches (They exited as quickly as they came). After it ended, we stood in this living room and literally applauded; her performance was pure infectious fun. Bitch put on a concert!

I dont under stand the age critistms.. why stop a 53? she luv us and we luv her

anyway Khia, singer of my neck my back went in on the queen and the voice

2a6q9nk.png

haha well Khia goes in on everyone, but the bitch has two huge sandbags for tits and an ass the size of an Ikea dining table, so any comment on Madonna's movement or performance warrants someone axing her to do those moves and see how graceful SHE looks.

PROMOTION PEOPLE, PROMOTION.