Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

From Courtney love :

DID MADGE DO KOOK/ NTB IF SO ITS WAR ARI.AND MY REVENGE WILL END UP IN PAGE 6 AND SOMEONE WILL BE UPSET- IF NOT PEACE

1 hour ago Favorite Reply

I CANT LOOK ARIANNE P PLEASE GOD LEAVE MY KOOK ALONE ITS MY KOOK ITS ALL COOK W FRANCA AND JEFFERSON FRANCESCO @panosyiapanis bowery

WTF is she trying to say?

Guest bluejean

The performance was very Kylie tbqh, although Madonna did Kylie better than Kylie :lmao:

The entrance was fabulous. LOVE that she did TIC version of 'Like a Prayer.' THAT is just what I wanted.

same here but madonna's version looks EXPENSIVE !

Great performance .Amazing show. Wished she would have sung live a bit more.

be careful with what u say......some here dont like honest commentary. i agree with u: great performance, amazing show.......

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

People are saying janets performance was better -___________________-

Well it was certainly more memorable, who could forget THIS?

janet-jackson-4.jpg?w=300&h=261

After watching the HQ Youtube vid it sounds like it was all sung LIVE but with effects and enhancements. GMAYL was prob the only one mimed but of course people will hate!

I had audio delay on my TV too

but i dont think it was live even lap was mimed

Personally, I loved it, but then again, I also love Kylie. Its funny how when Kylie does it, people here trash her, M does something similar and they love it :lol: I love them both :)

Because, pig, as your laughable video shows, even on a full blown tour, "kylie's" piss poor performance is like a backwoods high school musical compared to Madonna's one-off, 8 minute set-up which DAZZLES in it's magnificence.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Janet Jackson Breast Cupcakes

I went to my Nigella Lawson How To Be A Domestic Goddess cookbook and found her recipe for Cappucino cupcakes. The frosting was a white chocolate / sour cream frosting, but I could distribute the cocoa at my discretion and achieve the perfect Janet Jackson skin tone.

Off I went to Publix on my mission, listening to Janet in the car. (This part is a lie but it adds dramatic heft to my story). Belting along to Again (the song from Poetic Justice) Janet and I beseached the world: How can I be strong…time and time again. We concluded with sadness: That Ill never fall in love with you again.

img_1136.jpg

img_1135.jpg

img_1138.jpg

img_1142.jpg

Guest Sinisin

I totally felt that

from her behaved outfit to having the original versions of the songs

and she did was amazing

Definitely part of the equation of why Im so overwhelmed by it all! :dramatic: