Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

She fuckin KILLED ET.

Did you see that squat???

Holy fuck. She is soon to become a queen of life.

12th Best Moment:

tumblr_lyye6k2Ltd1qlxwl3o1_500.gif

Can she plz plz plz plz go on tour with Madonna?

OH MY GOD, I must have been in so much shock that I didn't even realize that DIP. HOLY FUCK. :bow:

At the very least, she NEEDS to be in a tour backdrop, if not a one off stage performance, if not, an OPENING ACT. DEAR LORD.

Guest Sinisin

via DrownedMadonna.com: "Madonna's performance during the Super Bowl's halftime show saw an average of 8,000 Tweets PER SECOND for five minutes." WOW!

Clearly Janet had the #2 best super bowl halftime performance after Prince. After that, it's a toss up for me between Madge, MJ and Springsteen.

lol...how pathetic of u to come to this site as a Janet stan and say this... :lol::doh:

Clearly Janet had the #2 best super bowl halftime performance after Prince. After that, it's a toss up for me between Madge, MJ and Springsteen.

tbh, it has been 8 years and i still haven't seen that entire performance... i only viewed the part with the wardrobe malfunction...

tbh, it has been 8 years and i still haven't seen that entire performance... i only viewed the part with the wardrobe malfunction...

obviously the fruit means a nipple is the big winner :crazy:

Edited by m-dna

OK- watching it, I thought "Like a Prayer" was live- and that she lipped the first few so she would sound fine on it. So, was it live? I watched her mouth and everything, and it seemed live. The voice sounded polished, but that could have been the mic. I dunno. :wacko:

Nonetheless, excellent, entertaining performance- I didn't even mind LMFAO and Cee-Lo Green.

Of course....It's your opinion and i respect it. You have every right to express it just like i have every right to laugh at it. I still have the vision of her ugly tit getting out of her bustier like toothpaste made of oyster. But that's my opinion.

Taking the nipple out of the scenario, I've never met a sane Janet fan who considers that performance one of her very best.

Nip slip aside, what was wrong with Janet's performance? Everything was on point.

Of course....It's your opinion and i respect it. You have every right to express it just like i have every right to laugh at it. I still have the vision of her ugly tit getting out of her bustier like toothpaste made of oyster. But that's my opinion.

:lol:

I like after she exposes herself they black out the stadium and those tiny fireworks make that 'phhhfffttt' sound.

Even the fireworks knew she flopped.

it was a great entertaining performance but everything was on tape. even like a prayer.

igvv35.gif

Shanti your ass to the left.

in response to holidayguy.....

geeeh...

why does everyone who has a different opinion than it being the greatest show on earth have to shut the fuck up.

it was a great performance and i merely answered holidayguy s question.

let's try to have a adult discussion of her performance and try not to degrade yourself to comments you dislike in others. and accuse gaga, janet or even madonna fans like myself of doin'.

I don't think Vogue was mimed either. If you watch again and listen during the rap/ rundown part it sounds like her voice cuts in and out yet the backtrack is still running. It sounds like she was singing with a recording!

Guest jamesshot

Like A Prayer was live for sure. The rest was obviously lipped. She gave a great performance and everyone I know thought so.

But Like A Prayer was sung live and she sounded great.

Nip slip aside, what was wrong with Janet's performance? Everything was on point.

Exactly! It was an excellent performance

Aside from Janet's FANS, the only thing the majority of the public remembers from her show is her nipple.

It's just the truth.

That's too bad. If it wasn't for the nip slip, I believe it would have gone down as one of the greatest performances in super bowl history. Sadly, the general public remembers it for all the wrong reasons.

ANYWAY, I don't want to DERAIL this thread talking about JANET.

This is Madonna's MOMENT and she was excellent tonight.

Aside from Janet's FANS, the only thing the majority of the public remembers from her show is her nipple.

It's just the truth.

TBQH the general public typically forgets about the particulars of ANY Superbowl performance damn near by the next day.

people, ashtangi74 is NOT a MADONNA hater... what is it again that you didn't like ashthangi? coz the lipsyncing at the Superbowl will always be there... technical people say the organizers tend to do that due to the absence of soundchecks... look at the BEP performance last year, twas a mess... sometimes the singers can't be heard...