Madonna Super Bowl thread

Starman

why are you all so positive.......let's be realistic and not try getting carried away.

we all bash britney, michael jackson and janet for lipsynching and now when our lady, our great star, the one we love the most does it we think it's great and the best. it would ve been the best if she sang live. there was no interaction what so ever.

she knows the entire world is watching and she gave all the critics reason to bash her. it might even hurt her concert ticket sales. the normal bloke might think her concert is also playbacked entirely.

she can do it live: remember live8 and live earth?? this was make or break.

im anxious for the reviews tomorrow.....

don't bash me please for giving my honest opinion.

i love m and am just afraid she might get harsh critics.

MONSTER DETECTED! BAN?

Guest FrozenEyes

The shuffle part was also a highlight...

I think that was one of the highlights for me. Just seemed really natural and fun.

omfg, i think i just came in my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING HERE! that was one hell of a PERFORMANCE!!

well done QUEEN MADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me HOW GOOD it was :dramatic:

Hope they upload it soon on youtube

i dont know. how awesome was it?

:lmao:

That beat in the breakdown during MIA's rap is fucking sick!!!! And they did the choregraphy from the bar scene. It was fucking hot.

Vogue was very regal, fit for a queen. It was THEE highlight. But GAYL was the icing on the cake for me. That's were the energy was at!

I loved the entrance...I was so nervous...I was annoyed with that one Roman that couldn't get his stick right up...anyway...her in the gold dress...fuck me!

I don't care if it was lip-synched...In fact Im glad she did...it's about the show, not about her voice...she needed to sell her show...her voice she can sell at her real concert.

Bitch killed her competition

Like A Prayer is trending, I guess that's what people enjoyed the most.

why are you all so positive.......let's be realistic and not try getting carried away.

we all bash britney, michael jackson and janet for lipsynching and now when our lady, our great star, the one we love the most does it we think it's great and the best. it would ve been the best if she sang live. there was no interaction what so ever.

she knows the entire world is watching and she gave all the critics reason to bash her. it might even hurt her concert ticket sales. the normal bloke might think her concert is also playbacked entirely.

she can do it live: remember live8 and live earth?? this was make or break.

im anxious for the reviews tomorrow.....

don't bash me please for giving my honest opinion.

i love m and am just afraid she might get harsh critics.

Fuck the reviews. I don't give a flying fuck if some fat wannabe sat in an office thinks Madonnas amazing show is neat. Those people make me sick. You should also recognise that the technical task of putting that show together was massive. Sound checking acoustics and micas in a stadium like that would be awfully risky. Hurt her concert sales? You must have some kind of problem. I don't care if artists lip-synch while dancing and performing acrobatically. When Janet Jackson and Britney walk up and down the stage lip synching while people dance around them it is shit, yes. Michael Jackson was considered a great vocalist and rarely sang live even on his own tours. His dancing in his later tours was minimal. Madonna has planned something brilliant. Get over your boring preconceptions and enjoy it for what it is. Fuck the rain wannabe journalists who probably can't even touch their toes.

She was perfection!!!!

MONSTER DETECTED! BAN?

i loathe gaga....i love madonna.......i was just expressing myself. giving my opinion. should i be banned for that. im a huge fan, seen her almost 20 times live in concert and i know she can sing and dance. i just want the best for her. it was a great show.....but....

you have no idea how angry i am reading peoples facebook status saying the halftime show sucks. I AM FUMMING. I JUST TOLD SOME COUNTRY BITCH TO SHUT THE EFF UP.

That beat in the breakdown during MIA's rap is fucking sick!!!! And they did the choregraphy from the bar scene. It was fucking hot.

Vogue was very regal, fit for a queen. It was THEE highlight. But GAYL was the icing on the cake for me. That's were the energy was at!

it was amazing. this is the reason why no one comes close to what she can do.