Seriously...after all this hoopla... GMAYL should make #1! Elites agree¿?

Candylipsgirl

I've pre-ordered MDNA and I've purchased the single separately. Too bad if it doesn't perform well on the charts. :zombie:

The song is average... period. I know erverybody si trying to calculate if the song hadn't disapeared from itunes after the superbowl... blabla, the real question is if the song was as good as, for example, rolling in the deep it would have chart better. I'm now putting all my hope on the 2d single, I'm sure it won't disapoint, if it's tutr and if the demo is real!!

The song is average... period. I know erverybody si trying to calculate if the song hadn't disapeared from itunes after the superbowl... blabla, the real question is if the song was as good as, for example, rolling in the deep it would have chart better. I'm now putting all my hope on the 2d single, I'm sure it won't disapoint, if it's tutr and if the demo is real!!

True. The song is good, fun, frivolous. But is it good enough to top the charts? Hung Up is frivolous too but it has something iconic to it and i can see why it was a huge HIT in Europe. GMAYL is an avegage song with BIG investment in visuals as you see in the video and the performance. This gimmicks may work, who knows, it certainly worked for other artists before.

the song will probably drop from 13, like rihanna's you da one did, but will rise back up again slowly on the charts...so there is always hope for a top ten

shes doing good on radio, but this weekend that will get all screwy, cuz they compare this weekend with how she did on radio last weekend, ouch

Since when a song has to be great to top the charts? Have you heard the songs that are on the top ten on Billboard right now? Have you heard Sexy And I know It for example? That song is fucking awful and it did great on Billboard.

not good, since the radio airplay will be way down this weekend, and the grammys, she has major competition, looks like she wont make the top ten

but it was a good try at least

not good, since the radio airplay will be way down this weekend, and the grammys, she has major competition, looks like she wont make the top ten

but it was a good try at least

she is still leading..US radio (spin)

10th February: Madonna +405, Kelly Clarkson +257, Pitbull F/Chris Brown +184, LMFAO +147, Adele +132, David Guetta +130

:thumbsup:

Is there a possibility we could see GMAYL as a re-entry into the charts with the release of the MDNA album? Seeing as the single was given away as a free download with the album does it not mean the downloads will be then be counted officially on the release date?

Is there a possibility we could see GMAYL as a re-entry into the charts with the release of the MDNA album? Seeing as the single was given away as a free download with the album does it not mean the downloads will be then be counted officially on the release date?

I fail to see a song which is a part of the album you are buying being "free"..

I fail to see a song which is a part of the album you are buying being "free"..

I'm not interested in that. I want to know if the fact it was available as a pre-purchase download will mean the single sales are counted around the time of the release date therefore allowing it to re-enter the chart at a higher position.

I'm not interested in that. I want to know if the fact it was available as a pre-purchase download will mean the single sales are counted around the time of the release date therefore allowing it to re-enter the chart at a higher position.

Depends on the country and its chart rules.

Guest ditaluver

did my 67 yr old dad just email me GMAYL ?>?!?!? hahaha yes he did and he said "Your welcome......." as if i didnt have it. bless his heart!