MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Madonna.com reports 15 tracks on the regular edition.

http://madonna.com/n...-cover-revealed

small.jpg

MDNA - 15 Track Album Cover Revealed

While you all got to discover the cover art to the deluxe edition of Madonna's new studio album a few days ago, we are now happy to share the artwork to the 15-track edition of "MDNA", which will hit the stores on March 26. Enjoy!

:clap:

who knows if he is actually saying the truth.

Dying to see the booklet!!!

"The commitment to do something new in working with Madonna, which no one has yet seen, is enormous. I worked with a pair of photographers Mert & Marcus and contrary to what seems the image is not the effect of Photoshop. The photos were taken in the simplest way possible, behind a glass rib. When the album be released you will see an explosion of images", he told.

Can't wait to see the full package though! :dramatic:

Guest groovyguy

:clap:

Madonna.com just updated their news:

MDNA - 12 Track Album Cover Revealed

While you all got to discover the cover art to the deluxe edition of Madonna's new studio album a few days ago, we are now happy to share the artwork to the 12-track edition of "MDNA", which will hit the stores on March 26. Enjoy!

On Madonna's Official FB:

Madonna fans, time to unveil the cover artwork to the 12-track edition of “MDNA”, which will hit the stores on March 26! Enjoy!

---------

It's a little confusing.

On Madonna's Official FB:

Madonna fans, time to unveil the cover artwork to the 12-track edition of “MDNA”, which will hit the stores on March 26! Enjoy!

---------

I did hear that the regular edition has 12 tracks and the deluxe edition has 2 discs - the regular disc with 12 tracks + a bonus CD with 5 tracks.

They're messing all this up planning the tour at the same time. I REALLY REALLY hope the tour will not ruin the life of the album: singles, videos, promo, etc...

They're messing all this up planning the tour at the same time. I REALLY REALLY hope the tour will not ruin the life of the album: singles, videos, promo, etc...

She wants to tour more than just Europe and America. I think that means getting a head start now.

what are the songs in the Standard Edition? Did they remove Gang Bang and I Fucked Up plus the Bonus Tracks?

That's what I want to know. Is it going to be like BTW how the bonus tracks are scattered throughout the album?

Did any of the fansites say what song was going to close the album? Masterpiece sounds like a contender, but on the deluxe it's track #11. Maybe Falling Free truly is the last track, but from the descriptions, Beautiful Killer could be it also. Who knows really, we will just have to find out sooner or later.

a good designer do not always expose all the "wonders" in their work. :sassy:

:lmao:

Photoshop isn't a secret. I don't see what he has to gain or lose by actually telling us they shot it through ribbed glass.

It'd be cool if it came with a sheer insert that went in front of the images for both covers that gave the effect that we see. Underneath we'd have the original photo (unless it was in fact taken behind a glass that created that effect naturally as was mentioned before) ...

Something like Fiona Apple's When The Pawn...

Guest groovyguy

Album Titbits:

Deluxe Bonus Tracks

13. Love Spent (Orbit)

14. I Fucked Up (Solveig)

15. Beautiful Killer (Solveig)

16. Give Me All Your Luvin (LMFO Remix)

17. Unknown Remix - TBA

=============================

Benny Benassi

- Girls Gone Wild

Martin Solveig

- Turn-up The radio

- I Don’t Give A

- I Fucked up

- Beautiful Killer

- B-Day Song

- Give Me All Your Luvin'

William Orbit

- Gang Bang

- Some Girls

- I'm A Sinner

- Masterpiece

- Falling Free

- Love Spent

=========================

On Gang Bang

The Bang Bang lyrics DrownedMadonna posted were correct. Either the title was misspelled as Gang Bang or she has re sung the "b-b-bang b-b-bang bang boom" part and now it's "g-g-gang g-g-gang bang boom"!

Album Titbits:

Deluxe Bonus Tracks

13. Love Spent (Orbit)

14. I Fucked Up (Solveig)

15. Beautiful Killer (Solveig)

16. Give Me All Your Luvin (LMFO Remix)

17. Unknown Remix - TBA

=============================

Benny Benassi

- Girls Gone Wild

Martin Solveig

- Turn-up The radio

- I Don’t Give A

- I Fucked up

- Beautiful Killer

- B-Day Song

- Give Me All Your Luvin'

William Orbit

- Gang Bang

- Some Girls

- I'm A Sinner

- Masterpiece

- Falling Free

- Love Spent

=========================

On Gang Bang

The Bang Bang lyrics DrownedMadonna posted were correct. Either the title was misspelled as Gang Bang or she has re sung the "b-b-bang b-b-bang bang boom" part and now it's "g-g-gang g-g-gang bang boom"!

Also note that, 'Bang Bang' was produced by Solveig, not Orbit.

Standard Edition Tracklisting:

1. Girls Gone Wild

2. Gang Bang

3. I'm Addicted

4. Some Girls

5. I Don't Give A

6. Turn Up the Radio

7. Give Me All Your Luvin'

8. B-day Song

9. Superstar

10. I'm a Sinner

11. Masterpiece