GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

You're a nothing. Save your finger strokes for somebody who cares.

this coming from the person so desperate for attention that they lied on a fucking FORUM about giving a blowjob for a chance to hear the new madonna single, and then continued to lie about it even after they were proven to be a complete retard.

okay. :queenbitch:

oh, sorry...i forgot...the blowjob was 'metaphorical'. :thumbsup:

Guest HaveASit

The video is a pop masterpiece in every single aspect. IMO, It tells the history of POP art during 3:45. The beggining reminds something like a comic magazine. The letters, the colors, the sentence, like it was said by a superhero: hey, kids, you can have money and fame, but luv is the thing.

You can see that the video is like a comic book inside a film. The colors, the obvious gif scenes, Madonna and her group as the lead gang of the history.

She shows us too that in POP art the focus is the image, not the words.

The urban style along the streets and garbages is a referenc to where the art exploded in the 60s and 70s. Studio 54 came up my mind like a cool urban place for alternative famous people. So like Madonna is.

The bar scene, some fresh eyes on the 50s restaurants where young people used to go eat burgers with marilyn monroe as a waitress?

What is more pop than Footbal in america?

And after all this, she appeared with a baby saying to all these new pussycats: Im the writter of pop history who feeds you.

Edited by Matheus

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

ANYWAY.

i just realized during my 384374838th viewing of the video, that this is probably the first time since the confessions tour that i"ve actually found madonna sexy. she's always sexual and i honestly have always found her attractive, but everytime i see this video i'm like "yeah...i so would...". she really is HOT. it makes me question my sexuality. it's a good thing. :inlove:

Edited by Fuck

ANYWAY.

i just realized during my 384374838th viewing of the video, that this is probably the first time since the confessions tour that i"ve actually found madonna sexy. she's always sexual and i honestly have always found her attractive, but everytime i see this video i'm like "yeah...i so would...". she really is HOT. it makes me question my sexuality. it's a good thing. :inlove:

she knows how to whip a gay man into a frenzy

this coming from the person so desperate for attention that they lied on a fucking FORUM about giving a blowjob for a chance to hear the new madonna single, and then continued to lie about it even after they were proven to be a complete retard.

okay. :queenbitch:

oh, sorry...i forgot...the blowjob was 'metaphorical'. :thumbsup:

6518-1190044678-kratsgif.gif

Well lab rat, now that you have shared your intense wit and charm I can die happy.

Yeah, and they're freaking me off. I hope all of these weirdos already clicked on the dislike bar, so it won't get much bigger anymore. It's ridicolous, judging by the amount of dislikes, GMAYL would be some kind of a parody video.

what surprises me the most is that it says that it has been seen 2000 times only

Guest gloriesbarcelona

:wow: :wow: :wow: her best video in fucking ages, catchy song yet different from what we all hear for almost a decade plus she looks as fucking young as nicki and MIA...

Luxury, chic along with the album cover it looks bloody promising, surpassing HC so far no questions!!! She's coming to barcelona in June , I'm already looking for tickets lol. :drama::dramatic:

Where is lady caca?? :chuckle: casting rugbymen and glamour :lol: tacky steak wigs? :chuckle: :chuckle:

Guest FrozenEyes

ANYWAY.

She turned the heat up for Confessions and I think she may be even hotter now. I can't wait to see what else she does!

The video has made me like the song more. I still think "4 Minutes" was a better lead single, but GMAYL is indeed very CATCHY. I love the chorus and Nicki's part. M.I.A I love as an artist, but she didn't bring much to the song.

The video is cute and can I just say how AMAZING MADONNA looks?! Damn, she is slaying these younger chicks.

Beyonce, Rihanna, Gaga and the rest-SIT DOWN!

It's 2012 and the Motherfuckin' QUEEN of POP is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO M

LOVE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

She's giving me life! yes!

It's gonna be a great year to be an M FAN

All the wigs/hairstyles in the video were flawless. Madonna, MIA, and Nicki never looked better! I'm still pissed at the comments of people saying Madge "digitally altered" herself. She just looks like she put on makeup :|

there were enhancements like every single music video out there

but she didn't look great cuz of digital alterations..it had more to do with hair/makeup/lighting

i thought she looked exactly like she did in her snl skit with gaga

http://www.queenmadonna.com/gallery/caps/2009/snlc1.jpg

http://www.queenmadonna.com/gallery/caps/2009/snlc24.jpg

The video has made me like the song more. I still think "4 Minutes" was a better lead single, but GMAYL is indeed very CATCHY. I love the chorus and Nicki's part. M.I.A I love as an artist, but she didn't bring much to the song.

The video is cute and can I just say how AMAZING MADONNA looks?! Damn, she is slaying these younger chicks.

Beyonce, Rihanna, Gaga and the rest-SIT DOWN!

It's 2012 and the Motherfuckin' QUEEN of POP is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO M

LOVE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

She's giving me life! yes!

It's gonna be a great year to be an M FAN

That almost sounded believable.

JJendofthis.gif

Guest Xanthium

OH SNAP! :shock:

...so beautiful, BEST video in YEARS!!!! The lighting is SPECTACULAR, her body is AMAZING and her moves are fluid and very M-like. I especially love her with the short blonde wig - I love THAT hair on her, so damn sexy!!!

...so beautiful, BEST video in YEARS!!!! The lighting is SPECTACULAR, her body is AMAZING and her moves are fluid and very M-like. I especially love her with the short blonde wig - I love THAT hair on her, so damn sexy!!!

lol @ your avatar. Like an anime character there. :sassy: