4 Mins Vs. GIve Me All Your Luvin' (Singles & Videos Discussion)

Yummy

4 MINS VS. GIVE ME ALL YOU LUVIN'  

81 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU "GIVE ALL YOUR LUVIN'" TO?

• 4 MINS (Ft. Timbaland & Justin Timberlake)
    • GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN' (Ft. M.I.A. & Nicki Minaj)
  2. 2. And the video that SLAYS is...

• 4 MINS (Ft. Timbaland & Justin Timberlake)
    • GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN' (Ft. M.I.A. & Nicki Minaj)

MadonnaGMAYL.jpg

OR

220px-Madonna_4_Minutes_Coverart.png

With all the moans and gripes over GAYL....Is it not refreshing that she is back to her pop roots rather than riding an already tired Producer and Justin Timberlake? Put these two singles back to back and obviously GAYL wins hands down. Your thoughts?

Plus it's perfect to compare the two since this is the FIRST time in M's catalog that she has featured artists on back to back first singles. Interesting!

i prefer GMAYL, but that doesnt say much, because I never liked 4 minutes and still think its the weakest song on HC. However GMAYL continues to sound childish, a song Hanna Montana would record. Its not a bad song, it sticks in your mind, but I hope she has much more strong songs on MDNA.

Oh hell no. 4M is labelled with the 2 featured artist, but GMAYL is NOT... That's biased :drama:

K WILL CHANGE ....HAHA!!!

EDIT: WAIT BUT ISNT IT AS IS? TWO SINGERS WITH M PLAYING HOOK GIRL ON HER OWN SONG?!?! hmmmmm

Edit 2. ONE FEATURED PRODUCER/RAPPER/HYPE MAN and ONE FEATURED SINGER

4 Minutes was okay but it's not as easy on the ear or as infectious as GMAYL (judging from the clips we've heard so far). So my vote is with GMAYL!

:chuckle: We'll have to wait and see. Nicki especially can sometimes overpower/ takeover a track with those verses.

K now the poll options are pristine and Unbiased.... :asian::asian::asian::asian:

:chuckle: We'll have to wait and see. Nicki especially can sometimes overpower/ takeover a track with those verses.

K now the poll options are pristine and Unbiased.... :asian::asian::asian::asian:

Not really a big fan of both, but I would vote for 4M based on what I've heard so far of GMAYL. 4M has a grander, louder quality (those horns) much more befitting of a lead single.

Although I haven't loved Madonna's choice of lead singles since Frozen :nocomment: .

Why didn't you like Hung Up as the first single of COADF?

Nope. I thought it was kinda cheesy :nocomment: . But hey...it ended up being a big hit so what do I know?

I also remembered thinking that "Music" sounded kinda unfinished when it first leaked (that demo ended up sounding exactly the same as the final product too). So maybe this is all a good sign. :p

I don't like either song, but I'll take GMAYL, as at least she's not being pimped out by a boy half her age. Even if she gives us more glimpses of her fishnet support pants in the new video, I don't care, at least we can pretend it's her in control of it.