GMAYL Preview!!! (1st page: Now on iTunes/SoundCloud/SendSpace)

horn

I'm so confused :lol:

I'm confused too! :lol: some folks are saying that snippet is fake but Nicki's rap sounds like it really fits.I don't believe that rap is from another song.

So,is that snippet real or fake?? And if it's fake,where did they get Nicki's rap from?

it's real

from nickidaily.com

iTunes gave an exclusive sneak peek of the Madonna’s upcoming single which features both Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.! The snippet gives us a peek at Nicki’s collab debut. “Give me all your love, give me all your love boy,” the ‘Super Bass’ rapstress chants, adding later, “I’m Roman, I’m a barbarian, I’m Conan / You is sleepin’ on me, you is dozin’ / Now move!” the rap mistress says, just like NickiDaily exclusively reported on Twitter a few weeks ago.

http://nickidaily.com/2012/02/audio-give-me-all-your-luvin-itunes-snippet-including-nickis-verse/

Download GAYL Preview here

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8owsnp

Thanks ! It's almost exactly like the Demo ! Not sure how I feel about the rap part . However I'm still looking forward to this era :)

Is it listed as the radio edit? Or is that the album version?

Wasn't it mentioned a week ago or so, that 2 different mixes would be used, 1 for the album and the other for radio/video.

Well fackin typical. My iTunes is totally fvcked, the one time I need it! It only half works - it freezes and crashes my increasingly obsolete computer (not built for all these RAM hogging, memory siphoning java based web 2.0 programs), the bar stopping half way when trying to access the iTunes store. I need to reinstall Windows I suspect, but I bet I don't have enough memory regardless of what I do. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk. :comp:

:thumbsup: the clip so far :-)

Although I think this is just mainly for super bowl & there must be 2nd single that set a closer tone to the sound of the new album

I agree.I like GMAYL but I feel like it should be the "teaser single",mainly to promote the SuperBowl.She should give us a stronger,more impressive single a week before the album is released.....a song that can serve as the "REAL" first single.

If GMAYL becomes n°1 in the USA, Madonna will be with Cher the only females artists to have number one songs( hot 100) in 4 different decades, is that correct?

no. cher only has no.1 songs in 3 decade, 70s 80s and 90s.