Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

U can buy the whole song from Japanise iTunes (its friday there already).

It sound like the demo, exept the chants are done more subtle way and it has Nickis great rap.

Guest Xanthium

I'm definitely liking this so far. It's infectious, very 80's, very Gambler. I mean, the lyrics aren't the best but it's a fun, catchy, upbeat song. Very different from what's on the radio right now that's for sure. Nicki's part is hilarious. She does have great vocal delivery, kinda like a retarded child on a sugar binge. It's a rather perfect kind of song for radio actually. I bet it'll remind A LOT of early Madonna fans from the 80's of why they fell in love with her in the first place. Especially the type of fan who now thinks she's lost it these past two decades.

HEAVENS... I LOVE THE FINAL VERSION... There is a slight difference of MADONNA's vocals... this one is better... :dramatic:

ZOOM ZOOM UP TO #1..

I bet candylipsgirl will be making a return...

U can buy the whole song from Japanise iTunes (its friday there already).

It sound like the demo, exept the chants are done more subtle way and it has Nickis great rap.

OMG i cant wait to hear it anymooooore!!!! I'm at work and wont be able to hear it till the end of the day :( i'm excited! :D

Time to do our part ppl!

Good results on the call out research is the most important thing. But there's nothing we can do about it. I think they randomnly call people and they play them songs.

You can become a member here though. http://www.ratethemusic.com/ They send you weekly surveys and they have a big influence.

You can also visit the website of your local pop stations and become a member on their music advisory panel. Most stations have one.

If you call the station a good idea would be to give the phone to a female you know. A friend, your sister etc... They want to hear 18-34year old females calling and requesting. A 45year old man requesting doesn't mean anything to them.

Madonna's hits from the 80s get amazing scores that's why AC radio plays the hell out of them.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

it appears to have been taken off the japan store now?

ANYWAY, love the preview!!!! it sounds sooooooo amazing!!! and the nicki part isn't as bad as i feared. so ready for tomorrow!!!! :thumbsup: