Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

102.7 KIIS-FM @1027KIISFM

Madonna fans! We're playing “Give Me All Your Luvin” starting Fri 6AM & at the top of every hour!!

102.7 KIIS-FM @1027KIISFM

Madonna fans! We're playing “Give Me All Your Luvin” starting Fri 6AM & at the top of every hour!!

Hopefully they will continue after the launch. Which Im sure is a deal with LN.

KIIS FM playing Madonna? Interscope definitely looks to have a better relationship with radio than Warner- if that turns out to be true.

if big stations do that, we could be looking at a splashy airplay debut (for Madonna, anyhow).

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

god, this feels like a fucking EVENT.

i'm sooooooooooooo excited for tommorow! and soooooo happy for her!!!! :inlove:

KIIS FM playing Madonna? Interscope definitely looks to have a better relationship with radio than Warner- if that turns out to be true.

if big stations do that, we could be looking at a splashy airplay debut (for Madonna, anyhow).

And what about Z100 station? Isn't Z100 the biggest station in USA and also the one that professedly would NEVER play Madonna's music?

Big radio in the US playing Madonna again ???!!!

That's such AMAZING news !

Am BEYOND excited !!!! Am in Ecstasy !

Well, we know one thing for sure. If this single does not do well, we CANNOT blame lack of promotion!

Ok. In that case we could blame Guy Oseary, Jamie King, Brahin or Andy Lecompte :lmao:

And what about Z100 station? Isn't Z100 the biggest station in USA and also the one that professedly would NEVER play Madonna's music?

I don't think they profess not playing Madonna, they just don't. They did play 4 minutes a little. Anything too gay or any classics are never played. They play what they are robotically sent to play....aka all the junk we hear and say, "how is any of this on the radio?" clearly the answer is, connections and if interscope is pushing Madonna, her getting AirPlay this year would be amazing!

The streaming of her video throughout Belgium and Europe trains and clear channel TV's ....that is just incredible.

Wish we had something similar and not JUST a countdown in NYC...anyone in the USA see any countdowns anywhere else? I'd love pictures of the countdown by the Lincoln tunnel and around the country or even worldwide. I love pictures of hard promotion for Madonna. It makes me feel like a little bit of the 80's crazes still alive moreso worldwide then in the USA but whatever. (I might not be able to see it til tomorrow when I go see W.E. unless I go see it tonight at midnight.)

Well, we know one thing for sure. If this single does not do well, we CANNOT blame lack of promotion!

Or we could just blame e song for being weak, but considering what's on radio, this could bea HUGE smash! I wouldnt be a good judge of character on that, so I do think this is my least favorite Madonna single ever. :/ I do like it...we'll see with the final version.

Guest Xanthium

I honestly just don't understand the point of radio anymore. I haven't listened to the radio in YEARS. Doesn't every home, office, car, building, and boat have a CD player? Isn't every plug in the world able to have an iPod or mp3 player hooked up to it? It's so bizarre that radio still has ANY influence on what song is or is not a hit. It should be all about the sales, whether physical CD singles or iTunes/Amazon, IMO.

Guest groovyguy

Another tweet: 102.7 KIIS-FM @1027KIISFM

MADONNA FANS! Hear the world premiere of her highly anticipated 1st single “Give Me All Your Luvin” ft/ @NICKIMINAJ @MIAuniverse Friday 6AM!

more than that shit one more chance that got released??

hahahaha

Absolutely. I think it's because I don't like when things sound childish (and the chant and repetitive chorus) sounds childish. I like the feel of it and really played out the Allessio Silvestro remix bu the original sounds, well like a demo from American Life sessions (not the lyrics but the feel, and yes I know that what we heard IS a demo.) I just don't like any of the nicki, Katy perry, Miley Cyrus, Britney shit that's on the radio and I feel like its because it sounds like something I would've enjoyed at 10 years old. Now I know, they buy more records than any other audience but come on its Madonna.

Anyhow, it's almost here and I can't say that I'm not excited! I don't care for the single but I'm going to love the video I'm sure.

Ryan Seacrest's show airs on Z-100 10 a.m.-2 p.m., so if anything, it probably will air on there. :p Same with KIIS-FM- it airs from 6. am.-10 p.m. PST.

Will that hour-on-the-hour play continue after Seacrest's show concludes? Who knows.

Payola! I'm sure that Interscope has some kind of deal with US radio stations.

I'm sure all this is due to multiple deals. LiveNation, Interscope, Smirnoff. It's smart that she finally left Warner because they were comfortably (and will continue to) make money off her without much promotion. Everyone in the business envied her and she just continued in her own little bubble. Now, she's outside that bubble and since (whether despised or not) she's respected for her longevity and experience/success, she can maneuver through her new deals and reach out for these connections for radio airplay (hopefully) and all this hype promotion without her having to even do nearly as much press as another artist I won't mention cause I'm tired of the comparison.

I do hope she does do a little bit of press after this and during the release and maybe during the last single release (even though I know it's a stretch.)

Guest ditaluver

Absolutely. I think it's because I don't like when things sound childish (and the chant and repetitive chorus) sounds childish. I like the feel of it and really played out the Allessio Silvestro remix bu the original sounds, well like a demo from American Life sessions (not the lyrics but the feel, and yes I know that what we heard IS a demo.) I just don't like any of the nicki, Katy perry, Miley Cyrus, Britney shit that's on the radio and I feel like its because it sounds like something I would've enjoyed at 10 years old. Now I know, they buy more records than any other audience but come on its Madonna.

Anyhow, it's almost here and I can't say that I'm not excited! I don't care for the single but I'm going to love the video I'm sure.

i guess I understand. I usually wait till I hear the FINAL version of something before I make a opinion of disliking something.

i think the demo is light...needs some oomph....so Im expecting some changes! we shall see! weeeeeeeeee