Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

no no no, it's all about the opening bit, with her in the trench coat pushing the stroller! :wow:

That was the best! From a stroller pusher to a hot sexy milf! :inlove:

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/537-jennifer-lopez-waiting-to-see-madonnas-give-me-all-your-luvins-video-teaser-and-hoping-she-will-go-to-idol.html

..."I have not seen it yet," Jennifer Lopez told MTV News. "I'll see it with all you guys on Thursday." When asked whether she'd even heard any of the finished track, she further dished that she hasn't heard a thing — and that includes a leaked version of the song that hit the Internet last fall. "I hate when the demos leak," J. Lo added. "It's so unfair."

Asked if there is any chance Madonna might come on "American Idol" to mentor the contestants before her album, MDNA, drops in March, Jennifer Lopez said "I don't know. I mean, that would be awesome. And if it was me, she would be the one person I'd probably want to come and mentor me if I was a contestant on 'Idol.' "

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i don't think i'll be able to sleep until i see the video now!!!

that clip just slayed my LIFE.

the stroller! the trench coat! HER ASS!!!! :dramatic:

oh god, i hope she recreates that look for the halftime show. this video is going to be AMAZING. :wow:

Tempted...but, no. Will wait for the full thing.....killing me though, urgh!!!!! :manson:

I love listening to you guys though.....priceless!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

god, if she looks that good throughout the whole thing tomorrow morning i'll probably FAINT.

everyone on my facebook wall is talking about DAT ASS.

she really is BACK.