Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Notice the color of the album goes from blue ('True Blue' + 'Erotica') to white/grey ('American Life') and then pink/red ('Confessions' + 'Hard Candy')

3 last stripes are going red = Giovannis designs (COADF, HC and MDNA)

MDNA_416.jpg

I LOVE the new album cover! It's BEAUTY, ART and PERFECTION! All of the things that Madonna represents! The new single cover is deliciously fresh too!

I don't know about anyone else but I am absolutely THRILLED with Interscope's efforts to promote Madonna right now...keep it coming!

I don't know how I feel about the cover. I love the contrast of it all. The paleness of her skin. The red of her lipstick. The rainbow of colors but the chop chop-y style of the complete image turns me off a little. It feels like one of us could've made this. A lot of money was spent to push this over the top in a very creative way and it feels almost like a rushed after thought of an idea.

Love Madonna--can't wait for everything else.

The title of a new track from MDNA Revealed

“Love Spent” is a song co-written and co-produced by William Orbit.

From what we hear, it’s one of the songs Madonna calls reflective and deep on the album.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/31/exclusive-the-title-of-a-new-track-from-mdna-revealed/#ixzz1l3fTCVp2

Edited by uglybitch

I don't know how I feel about the cover. I love the contrast of it all. The paleness of her skin. The red of her lipstick. The rainbow of colors but the chop chop-y style of the complete image turns me off a little. It feels like one of us could've made this. A lot of money was spent to push this over the top in a very creative way and it feels almost like a rushed after thought of an idea.

Love Madonna--can't wait for everything else.

I'm sorry but clearly you don't know graphic design at all.

At first I didn't love this cover but now I'm really into it.

Loving this too...

tumblr_lyoa01WAar1qlycwjo1_r1_500.gif

This is like the MOST MASSIVE PROMO A NEW/LEAD SINGLE OF MADONNA we've ever experienced...

Yes, but I also think it's more to do with the net. We get live tweets about every detail of interviews that will air weeks from now and there's so much discourse on every aspect of the new project etc...

Interscope seems like it's really doing it's job.

Guest Lovesong

Love Spent” is a song co-written and co-produced by William Orbit.

From what we hear, it’s one of the songs Madonna calls reflective and deep on the album.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/31/exclusive-the-title-of-a-new-track-from-mdna-revealed/#ixzz1l3fTCVp2

Sounds awesome!

I'm sorry but clearly you don't know graphic design at all.

You don't need to know graphic design in order to create your own opinion. :rolleyes:

Exactly! Interscope is showing alot of enthusiasm and excitement.They seem genuinely thrilled to have Madonna on their roster and they're pulling out all the stops to promote it.Warners got very lazy and didn't treat Madonna like a priority.A new Madonna album is an *EVENT* and should be treated as such.

* Signed *

Guest groovyguy

Thanks.

Exclusive – The title of a new track from MDNA Revealed

You heard about Madonna’s title tracks Give Me All Your Luvin’, Turn up the Radio, Masterpiece, Bang Bang, Girls Gone Wild, and Birthday Song, first here on Madonnarama.

We’re now happy to bring fans another exclusive title track from Madonna’s forthcoming new album MDNA.

So far, we’ve got…

(Click on each title to see the corresponding article. )

1. Give Me All Your Luvin’

2. Turn up the Radio

3. Beautiful Killer

4. Masterpiece

5. Bang Bang

6. Girls Gone Wild

7. Birthday Song

8. Love Spent

Isis- would be cool if there was a deluxe version or something released that did that with the colors. :wow:

Ohh yes!

She should do a heat sensitive cd like Trent (NIN) did for Year Zero. :angel:

But seriously, I know it's all about digital sales but I hope they don't do a half as job with the packaging. Things are really looking up so far. I'm very optimistic.

The title 'Love Spent' is so :dramatic: !

Martin Solveig :

We did 6 addictive songs together !

Martin Solveig @msolveig

Let's give @LaidbackLuke all our L.U.V. so that his inspiration level gets to the roof

Awesome! I guess we can presume that 6 of the songs on the album will be by Martin? (It's possible that some of the could be the bonus tracks)

But groovyguy, you should put a list together of who produced what.