Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Guest groovyguy

Yes the forum is back!!

LUV the single cover. It reminds me of the freshness of the Ray Of Light single covers with a dash of fun free looks. It's the perfect set up for the new look. Simple and chic. No gimmics.

I was floored when the mudslide of info rolled out a week prior to the Bowl. Interscope knows their shit and promo is one of them, have faith. In this ADD generation it's important to reveal all and set up the album with a quick gesture between promo performances and interviews. Warners should be ashamed. Single number two is ready.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Not completely thrilled by the album cover to be honest but DEFINITELY better than a head plucked onto a motorcycle, absolutelty no doubt :chuckle: :supermegalol:

Best one since Ray of Light. EASILY.

My thoughts exactly.

For the MDNA cover I love the ivory white skin and blood red lips. The downcast eyes which make her look like a vengeful goddess descending from Pop Heaven to smite the false prophets and idols who now contaminate the culture. Bring a rain of fire, M.

My thoughts exactly.

For the MDNA cover I love the ivory white skin and blood red lips. The downcast eyes which make her look like a vengeful goddess descending from Pop Heaven to smite the false prophets and idols who now contaminate the culture. Bring a rain of fire, M.

:dramatic:

Behold She Is HERE.