UK DATES FOR TOUR

debord

I definitely don't want Hyde Park...and Edinburgh is too far away.

I'm going to wait and see if she does Manchester or Londons O2.

Last night tried to buy golden circle tickets for Hyde park thru Icon live pass but they ran out already. Thinking about it now, I'd rather see the show in a proper arena rather than the Hyde park. I really hope they add a couple more dates in London. I also wanna see her in Istanbul.

London Hyde Park and Edinburgh, are u an 02 customer?

Ah right. Im not on O2 but the mother in-law is. Im hanging on for Manchester too. :D I live literally over the road from the MEN arena. I think she might do the city stadium though, lets hope not. Mind you anything up north will do.

Guest astonishing!

Are Hyde Park tickets a bad choice? I really want to see her live but don't want to waste £70 on average tickets..

Do any of you think it's possible she might actually add other UK shows?

I definitely don't want Hyde Park...and Edinburgh is too far away.

I'm going to wait and see if she does Manchester or Londons O2.

There was an article in the Evening Standard last night about the

Hyde Park show. Someone from Live Nation said if the tickets sell well

they will add another Hyde Park show as there is space in the diary. No

mention of an O2 show.

Guest northernlad

She added a Manchester date for the Sticky & Sweet tour, so it's possible.

She didn't really add it as it was announced in the initial itinerary... all her UK stops since DWT were confirmed from the beginning excepting Manc in 2004 and even that was rumoured months in advance. I just wouldn't get my hopes up.

If you don't want Hyde Park it's a great excuse to plan a continental holiday. :wow:

She didn't really add it as it was announced in the initial itinerary... all her UK stops since DWT were confirmed from the beginning excepting Manc in 2004 and even that was rumoured months in advance. I just wouldn't get my hopes up.

If you don't want Hyde Park it's a great excuse to plan a continental holiday. :wow:

I wish!! Manchester has been added later, RIT is a prime example. Nightmare when you live opposite the MEN and have organised 10 people to go to London & hotels that they cant afford, you end up looking like a dick. S&S was only on the second leg.

I find Hyde park very disappointing. General standing will see nothing from miles away. No tiered seating or anything. Strange choice of venue for a madonna show. If it was a plain rock concert with no spectacle, maybe!

Guest Fukujima

the thing i don't like about an open field concert is that we will loose the magic of the whole experience...M's concerts are usually visually stunning but how can u enjoy the lighting effects and videos if you're under the day light??

For an eye watering £948 Platinum Hyde Park ticket you get the following

The Platinum Experience

The exclusive Madonna pre-party will be hosted at One Mayfair, one of London’s most beautiful and historic venues. The Grade I listed building, which has been lovingly restored to its former glory, will be dressed in homage to Madonna’s iconic ‘Like A Prayer’ music video, to set the scene for a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Platinum Experience guests will be treated as true VIPs with a number of exclusive surprises throughout the day.

Pre-show Hospitality – Just ‘Like A Prayer’ @ One Mayfair

• Champagne reception on arrival at One Mayfair

• Gourmet three course lunch including complimentary bar (excludes champagne)*

• Club DJ

• Commemorative tour laminate

• Dedicated event staff and hostesses in attendance throughout

• Exclusive tour gift

Please note that the pre-show hospitality event at One Mayfair takes place in a deconsecrated church. If you have any questions regarding the content of the event, please contact our customer services representative.

The Platinum package at One Mayfair will begin about 2pm and run until approximately 5pm (*Complimentary bar runs for 3 hours.) It is a 5 minute walk from One Mayfair to Hyde Park (2 short blocks), then another 5-10 minute walk to the VIP entrance in Hyde Park.

Concert Venue – Hyde Park

• General admittance ticket to see Madonna live in London’s Hyde Park

• Reserved grandstand seating

• Private entrance to the concert site

• VIP garden with undercover facilities and garden seating

• Luxury private restrooms

• Resident DJ

• BBQ with hot and cold food platters

• Full complimentary bar (excludes champagne)

• Resident DJ

Aside from the BAR (Wot, no CHAMPAGNE? :queenbitch: ) I can't imagine anything worse. It's a Madonna concert not a damn GARDEN PARTY.

I defo think there will be a 2nd leg of this tour, Madonna will never come to the UK and just do ONE show in London, and if u look at mid July she could easily fit in 3 more shows round the london show. I'm gonna wait, really hope she does an arena. it will be my first M experience!

I don't think O2 or Wembley Arena are available. They are being used for the Olympics so they are probably

preparing them even though the Olympics is at the end of July.

I don't think O2 or Wembley Arena are available. They are being used for the Olympics so they are probably

preparing them even though the Olympics is at the end of July.

My thoughts to. I assume Hyde Park is pretty much the only venue she cant get at this time.

the thing i don't like about an open field concert is that we will loose the magic of the whole experience...M's concerts are usually visually stunning but how can u enjoy the lighting effects and videos if you're under the day light??

U can if you're in Golden Circle and she's a meter away from you. No matter how much light or no light.

Guest astonishing!

I think I'm going to get 2 good seated tickets for the Edinburgh show. Gold-circle standing is all gone and I imagine visibility would be average from the general standing.

For an eye watering £948 Platinum Hyde Park ticket you get the following

The Platinum Experience

The exclusive Madonna pre-party will be hosted at One Mayfair, one of London’s most beautiful and historic venues. The Grade I listed building, which has been lovingly restored to its former glory, will be dressed in homage to Madonna’s iconic ‘Like A Prayer’ music video, to set the scene for a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Platinum Experience guests will be treated as true VIPs with a number of exclusive surprises throughout the day.

Pre-show Hospitality – Just ‘Like A Prayer’ @ One Mayfair

• Champagne reception on arrival at One Mayfair

• Gourmet three course lunch including complimentary bar (excludes champagne)*

• Club DJ

• Commemorative tour laminate

• Dedicated event staff and hostesses in attendance throughout

• Exclusive tour gift

Please note that the pre-show hospitality event at One Mayfair takes place in a deconsecrated church. If you have any questions regarding the content of the event, please contact our customer services representative.

The Platinum package at One Mayfair will begin about 2pm and run until approximately 5pm (*Complimentary bar runs for 3 hours.) It is a 5 minute walk from One Mayfair to Hyde Park (2 short blocks), then another 5-10 minute walk to the VIP entrance in Hyde Park.

Concert Venue – Hyde Park

• General admittance ticket to see Madonna live in London’s Hyde Park

• Resident DJ

I did the RIT "platinum package" - waste of fucking money. It really pissed me off because the seats were SHITE. Though this looks better I agree, BBQ - who would want to be queuing for a cheap meat furry burger during a madonna concert. And imagine all the dickheads getting wasted on the complimentary booze and hurling half eaten hot dogs. NO THANKS.

I did the RIT "platinum package" - waste of fucking money. It really pissed me off because the seats were SHITE. Though this looks better I agree, BBQ - who would want to be queuing for a cheap meat furry burger during a madonna concert. And imagine all the dickheads getting wasted on the complimentary booze and hurling half eaten hot dogs. NO THANKS.

the american vip packages at least guarantee front row , this one looks like a big waste of money