Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

This is all too good. The last few days have been amazing and the best has yet to come. I just can't. My heart is pounding, I've never been so excited in my life and I've never been THAT excited about Madonna. Tomorrow I have an exam and I could barely study anything these days, especially today when the first thing I saw when I woke up was that incredible album cover. I can't stop looking at it. I'm pretty sure I'll fail the exam. Oh Lord :lol:

I LOVE YOU, MADONNA!!

v7ebv5.jpg

superbowl_08.JPG_full.jpg

superbowl_09.JPG_full.jpg

superbowl_13.JPG_full.jpg

superbowl_15.JPG_full.jpg

superbowl_16.JPG_full.jpg

superbowl_18.JPG_full.jpg

superbowl_19.JPG_full.jpg

superbowl_20.JPG_full.jpg

superbowl_21.JPG_full.jpg

superbowl_22.JPG_full.jpg

LOVE IT and I love the look of the field on the screen !

Thanks Dita. Wow she is going all out with this one. I'm impressed !

This is all too good. The last few days have been amazing and the best has yet to come. I just can't. My heart is pounding, I've never been so excited in my life and I've never been THAT excited about Madonna. Tomorrow I have an exam and I could barely study anything these days, especially today when the first thing I saw when I woke up was that incredible album cover. I can't stop looking at it. I'm pretty sure I'll fail the exam. Oh Lord :lol:

I LOVE YOU, MADONNA!!

v7ebv5.jpg

Hey! Madonna wouldn't be happy if you failed your exam! Study for 30 minutes then come back to the forum. Then another 30min and back to the forum. Lol

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/31/madonna-is-so-nervous-about-super-bowl-performance/

Madonna Is “So Nervous” About Super Bowl Performance

Madonna admitted to Anderson Cooper that putting on the halftime show on Super Bowl Sunday has her more wound up than anything she ever done.

She said…

“Oh my god, I’m so nervous.

You have no idea.

First of all, itÂ’s the Super Bowl.

The Super Bowl is kind of like the holiest of holy in America.

IÂ’m going to come in halfway between the church experience and IÂ’m going to have to deliver a sermon thatÂ’s going to have to be very impactful.

I have to put on the greatest show on earth in the middle of the greatest show on earth.

I have eight minutes to set it up and seven minutes to take it down.

I have 12 minutes to put on the greatest show on earth.

Okay, thatÂ’s a lot of pressure.

Clearly, the timing of the performance is something that concerns the performer.”

Asked for a hint about what she’ll be doing in those 12 minutes, Madonna said…

“I’ll be singing!”

Watch clip:

MadonnaÂ’s interview with Anderson Cooper will air on his CNN talk show Thursday.

Source: People

looks great....two questions though: why are there seats at the back of the stage? and another worry of mine is that there seem to be no place for an audience in front of the stage because of the enormous led screen in front of the stage.....cause if there would be fans allowed in front of the stage the whole led-screen floor is blocked.

Guest groovyguy

so it does indeed seem to be opening? hmmm, i hope there will be mechanical glitches...

I'm sure u mean "there won't be mechanical glitches". Or you shall get a spanking.

Guest groovyguy

shit, she truly is going all out for this. fuck, i cant wait.

this is def gonna be the greatest show on earth!

IKR. The news just keep getting better. I believe Jamie King now. It's gonna be a spectacular and magical show!