Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Pud Whacker

I'd be surprised if the NFL lets Minaj perform a track (as short as it may be) with the word "Hoe," unless it gets bleeped.

And where would the choir fit in? "Like a Prayer" would be the only sensible track to include a choir.

I'd be surprised if the NFL lets Minaj perform a track (as short as it may be) with the word "Hoe," unless it gets bleeped.

And where would the choir fit in? "Like a Prayer" would be the only sensible track to include a choir.

Hey Holidayguy, you seem to be up to speed with all the radio plays and charts statistics. I'm curious? What stations are even playing "Stupid Hoe"? I can't imagine it's getting much airplay simply for the title and the excessive line "Stupid Hoe" said throughout the song. I don't listen to radio anymore, but I can't imagine it getting regular airplay on top 40.

And yeah, I can't imagine this song would be permitted at such an event.

Guest groovyguy

Chart Stats for Stupid Hoe

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3553302

Release Date: December 20, 2011

==================Chart Runs======================

US(Hot 100): 81

===============US Mediabase Airplay==================

12/21/11 NICKI MINAJ -Stupid Hoe= 0.053

12/22/11 NICKI MINAJ -Stupid Hoe= 0.319 (+0.266)

12/23/11 NICKI MINAJ -Stupid Hoe= 0.404 (+0.351)

------------------------------

http://therealpopcult.tumblr.com/post/15252941104/stupid-hoe-nicki-minaj-airplay-update-history

Posted on Tuesday, January 3 2012.

Here’s it’s latest update:

Day 8: Stupid Hoe: 0.836 (+0.287) (5 day update)

Here’s it’s previous updates:

Day 1: Stupid Hoe: 0.053

Day 2: Stupid Hoe: 0.319 (+0.266)

Day 3: Stupid Hoe: 0.404 (+0.085)

Day 4: Stupid Hoe: 0.708 (+0.304) (3 days update)

Day 5: Stupid Hoe: 0.768 (+0.060)

Day 6: Stupid Hoe: 0.794 (+0.028)

Day 7: Stupid Hoe: 0.549 (-0.245)

Day 8: Stupid Hoe: 0.836 (+0.287) (5 day update)

US iTunes position as of the time of this post: 323

I gather that "Stupid Stupid" is a clean version of "Stupid Hoe"? that's currently No. 33 on Mediabase's 7-day-rolling rhythmic chart.

Ahh, I didn't realize there was a "clean version" Thanks for the info. I wouldn't have been surprise that sales may be higher than airplay for "Stupid Hoe". I just can't see it being aired on radio in it's original form. It seemed to me she just wanted to see how vulgar she can get. Hearing and seeing the video, I personally think it's atrocious.

Ahh, I didn't realize there was a "clean version" Thanks for the info. I wouldn't have been surprise that sales may be higher than airplay for "Stupid Hoe". I just can't see it being aired on radio in it's original form. It seemed to me she just wanted to see how vulgar she can get. Hearing and seeing the video, I personally think it's atrocious.

Atrocious is right as are all her other songs.

I'm becoming impatient with this lack of news/info or even a promo.

Guest groovyguy

I'm becoming impatient with this lack of news/info or even a promo.

I have a feeling we might be getting all that on Feb 3rd - the Superbowl Conference, GAYL release. For now, just looking forward to Leno (Jan 30th) and Anderson (Feb 2nd).

From a gaga fan on YT.

"It's funny how she needs the Superbowl to launch her new album, where as Gaga didn't need any-help at all. And since when did she play the guitar"

:confused:

D.E.L.U.D.E.D

From a gaga fan on YT.

"It's funny how she needs the Superbowl to launch her new album, where as Gaga didn't need any-help at all. And since when did she play the guitar"

someone here posted about a Gaga fan that watched The Beast Within RIT and said it was a ripoff of Lady Gaga :lmao:

I have a feeling we might be getting all that on Feb 3rd - the Superbowl Conference, GAYL release. For now, just looking forward to Leno (Jan 30th) and Anderson (Feb 2nd).

Thanks. I forgot about Leno. That makes the wait less nauseating. :thumbsup:

Omg I can't any longer! AHHHHHHH!

Guest groovyguy

From a gaga fan on YT.

D.E.L.U.D.E.D

The poor deluded fan didn't know that Mama Monster lost the Superbowl spot to Madonna. And Madonna has been playing the guitar since 1980.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijb7EIMzNq4

From a gaga fan on YT.

D.E.L.U.D.E.D

Gaga didn't need any help at all. Only amazon to reduced the price of her album to 99c

:lmao:

Guest groovyguy

Thanks. I forgot about Leno. That makes the wait less nauseating. :thumbsup:

Omg I can't any longer! AHHHHHHH!

I understand. The wait is killing! 1 more slow, painful week to the Superbowl.

Gaga didn't need any help at all. Only amazon to reduced the price of her album to 99c

:lmao:

Exactly :lmao:

Funny how these Gaga fans NEVER take into consideration the fact that Madonna is 30 YEARS into her career and Gaga is only 3,5 years into her career. Gaga is still somehow a "new" artist and new artists almost ALWAYS sold more than artists who are in the game since so long. But of course they're stupid and biased so i don't expect them to understand that :doh:

From a gaga fan on YT.

D.E.L.U.D.E.D

"deluded" fan is right. There is no doubt in my mind Lady Gaga wouldn't use an event like the SUPER BOWL to launch anything if she had the chance. If there is one thing I can say of Lady Gaga, she knows how to work in a promotion. And what a silly way to compare the two regarding promotion. Madonna was going to release an album whether she had the Super Bowl or not. Some of the greatest and biggest artists have played there. It was only a matter of time before Madonna got around doing it.

"deluded" fan is right. There is no doubt in my mind Lady Gaga wouldn't use an event like the SUPER BOWL to launch anything if she had the chance. If there is one thing I can say of Lady Gaga, she knows how to work in a promotion. And what a silly way to compare the two regarding promotion. Madonna was going to release an album whether she had the Super Bowl or not. Some of the greatest and biggest artists have played there. It was only a matter of time before Madonna got around doing it.

Let's see what Gaga will do in 25 years...

it would be so wonderful if in this forum the word Gaga was changed automatically by "Give me cock, i am bored".

Aren't there enough Gaga threads? Let's leave this new album forum Gagafree. Thank you.

it would be so wonderful if in this forum the word Gaga was changed automatically by "Give me cock, i am bored".

Aren't there enough Gaga threads? Let's leave this new album forum Gagafree. Thank you.

Good idea, let's move on :thumbsup:

DrownedMadonna.com heard that Stuart Price and William Obit did mixes of some Madonna's classics for Madonna's Super Bowl long-awaited performance, and are meant to be mixed into each other to create a MASH-UP.

Without ruining plans for a surprise for the her show, we decided just to reveal that Give Me All Your Luvin' is blending into Hung Up through the guitar solo. Keep in mind that it is still subject to changes. Also the mash-up originally included more tracks than what they are currently rehearsing.

The show is being described to DrownedMadonna.com as "a magnificent symphony of visuals." Expect the unexpected!

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/496-latest-exclusive-news-on-madonnas-super-bowl-show.html#ixzz1kmMrPZp4

Guest groovyguy

DrownedMadonna.com heard that Stuart Price and William Obit did mixes of some Madonna's classics for Madonna's Super Bowl long-awaited performance, and are meant to be mixed into each other to create a MASH-UP.

Without ruining plans for a surprise for the her show, we decided just to reveal that Give Me All Your Luvin' is blending into Hung Up through the guitar solo. Keep in mind that it is still subject to changes. Also the mash-up originally included more tracks than what they are currently rehearsing.

The show is being described to DrownedMadonna.com as "a magnificent symphony of visuals." Expect the unexpected!

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/496-latest-exclusive-news-on-madonnas-super-bowl-show.html#ixzz1kmMrPZp4

Madonna on guitar?