Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

Guest Borderline

I'm honestly getting to the point where I'm just tired of waiting. They need to provide some sort of news, REAL news about this album before everyone just gets bored and moves on.

I'm honestly getting to the point where I'm just tired of waiting. They need to provide some sort of news, REAL news about this album before everyone just gets bored and moves on.

If they move on that means they weren't that interested in the album in the first place. It will be released in like 2 months, not 2 decades.

Guest groovyguy

If they move on that means they weren't that interested in the album in the first place. It will be released in like 2 months, not 2 decades.

And the GAYL is released this month. Super Bowl on Feb 5th. I'm sure the official news will come mid-Jan.

I remember back in 1998, NEW YEAR has just passed and the ROL era was waiting to explode with lots of snippets from the FROZEN video and that...

I wonder if they have a 'Making Of' for GAYL? ugh, Excitement is really overcoming frustration now in my system... am I the only one?

I remember back in 1998, NEW YEAR has just passed and the ROL era was waiting to explode with lots of snippets from the FROZEN video and that...

I wonder if they have a 'Making Of' for GAYL? ugh, Excitement is really overcoming frustration now in my system... am I the only one?

Not only you, been missing her since 2005!

http://twitter.com/priscillaRenea

PriscillaRenea P

So much respect for Madonna. She totally flipped my lyrics! THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!!!!

3 hours ago

Priscilla Renea Hamilton is an American singer and songwriter who is signed to Capitol Records. As a songwriter she has co-written for Rihanna ("California King Bed", "Watch n' Learn"), Selena Gomez ("Who Says", "Bang Bang Bang"), and Cheryl Cole ("Promise This", "Hummingbird", "Raindrops", "The Flood"), Mary J. Blige ("Don't Mind"), Kelly Rowland ("Work It Man", "Turn It Up"), and others.

Some dire credits in there, but some good ones too. And good to hear that Madonna's in lyrical overhaul mode for this one :thumbsup:

Seriously. I can't imagine what some people would have done waiting for an album/new music in the pre-Internet days. :scared:

during the primitive era, i remember just being surprised when a MADONNA song pops out shiny and new at radio stations...

Seriously. I can't imagine what some people would have done waiting for an album/new music in the pre-Internet days. :scared:

:lol:

I know right! Back then without warning or notice you would just hear the song on the radio without knowing much (or anything) about it. I remember watching MTV one day and I Want You came on. It was such a shock because I had no clue Madonna had a new video coming out. Same with Human Nature, I actually thought Don't Stop was going to be the next single because that's what was being played on the radio. One day I was watching MTV and again out of nowhere there was Human Nature.

Ahhh the days....:)

yes, listening to the radio, MTV, or watching those horrible entertainment news shows hoping they'd have some Madonna news- or if you just woke from a coma her fan club magazine might have some news for you :lol: It's 1000xs easier now to just check websites but it seems a little crazy to expect all info to be released in advance too.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/392-its-time-for-you-to-post-your-luv-for-madonna-and-make-it-viral.html

It's Time for You to post Your LUV for Madonna and make it Viral!

We at DrownedMadonna.com just launched a new web tool - www.drownedmadonna.com/luv - to let Madonna’s fans post their LUV for Madonna and make it go viral with Social Networks.

A brand new Madonna’era is coming soon. It’s time to start promoting the Queen of Pop with all our LUV.

When you post a text, a video, an audio clip, etc here, other Madonna’s fans can add their LUV by clicking the heart. Sharing the items with Social Media, make it go viral… and this helps Madonna be more social talked!

Enter now, and start posting your LUV Content and lUV other fans' submissions!

http://www.drownedma...e-it-viral.html

It's Time for You to post Your LUV for Madonna and make it Viral!

We at DrownedMadonna.com just launched a new web tool - www.drownedmadonna.com/luv - to let Madonna's fans post their LUV for Madonna and make it go viral with Social Networks.

A brand new Madonna'era is coming soon. It's time to start promoting the Queen of Pop with all our LUV.

When you post a text, a video, an audio clip, etc here, other Madonna's fans can add their LUV by clicking the heart. Sharing the items with Social Media, make it go viral… and this helps Madonna be more social talked!

Enter now, and start posting your LUV Content and lUV other fans' submissions!

Un-Official Fan Sites are doing the work that MADONNA's people should be doing.... TSK!

Kudos to DrownedMadonna

Hmmm, should MADONNA do that one song release to iTunes per week in a buildup going to the albums release week? IMHO, she SHOULD!

I guess they discussed her marketing strategy in hand written letters.

I did follow Billboard magazine and all in the pre-Internet days, so I had some idea of what was going on. But, I got my Madge news by watching MTV, Entertainment Tonight, the fan-club newsletter (when ICON actually was a news source), all of that. Yes, those were the days... :)

Guest groovyguy

I did follow Billboard magazine and all in the pre-Internet days, so I had some idea of what was going on. But, I got my Madge news by watching MTV, Entertainment Tonight, the fan-club newsletter (when ICON actually was a news source), all of that. Yes, those were the days... :)

So did I.

I remember when she did that cool lil internet promo for Secret back in the day..

Hello, all you Cyberheads! Welcome to the 90's version of intimacy. You can hear me... You can even see me... But you can't touch me... do you recognize my voice?... It's Madonna. Often imitated, but never duplicated. Or, should I say, often irritated? If you feel like it, you can download the sound file of my new single "Secret", from my new album, "Bedtime Stories", which comes out next month. I just shot the video in New York, and will be premiering an exclusive sample of it online. So check back soon. In the meantime, why don't you post me a message and let me know what you think of my new song. And by the way, don't believe any of those online imposters pretending to be me... ain't nothing like the real thing.

Peace out.

yes Billboard magazine... Liz Smith had news on Madonna just about every day lol... I remember reading the tracklisting for I'm Breathless in EW for the first time, they were just listing all her albums and its tracks and had the IB listing before it came out.

The Icon newsletter was amazing, but it was more because of the Del Vecchios. They would mention every future project, even things that were still very much up in the air.

Nowadays u can't even read shit on her website that's actually confirmed.

The Icon newsletter was amazing, but it was more because of the Del Vecchios. They would mention every future project, even things that were still very much up in the air.

You mean Marcia Del Vecchio? was she related to the Luxottica glasses empire?

My point exactly, hence this thread, we are more than a decade into the Internet age and 8 years into social media, they could at least use it...

anyhow, i was looking at this site where there is virtually no movement of current songs, it's perfect timing for MADONNA to get her 1st single out at this part of the year...

It's funny, in Turn Up The Radio it goes "Could we be out of time" ...

I think the whole verse is about being out of time.... Some fans will be furious!!

I LOVE the song, I really can't wait to hear her version!

Guest Borderline

All I meant with my comment about being tired of waiting is, the single is supposedly out in a 2-3 weeks, a huge performance a month from today, and an album release shortly after that... and we don't even know the name of the album that we are all supposed to be getting excited about and ready to line up and buy. The marketing for the era has sucked so far. So little information, considering how much time is left until the actual release. I'm definitely going to buy the album, I love her. But, I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of not getting information. It's the age of the internet, information is fleeting. I just think they are missing the mark here. She needs a new management team.