Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

I wouldn't be surprised if she's saving everything till the Superbowl. I bet she'll even premiere the album artwork on the video screens on stage at the end of her performance.

very, very interesting idea..

Dedicated to HolidayGuy from me:

You have all the cock & balls

I give you all the ass you need

Now it's time for C U M

Are you a top

Shall we proceed?

:wow:

LOL

It's all very exciting, I can't even remember the last time I was this excited over a new M album. All the early buzz and press, and recent press coverage from the GG's and ABC interview is shaping this into one hell of a wild era.

I wonder when will be the first LISTENING party... it is usually where we get descriptions of tracks from writers...

When was the Hard Candy listening party? I imagine around end of Feb/ early March time.

Guest groovyguy

I wouldn't be surprised if she's saving everything till the Superbowl. I bet she'll even premiere the album artwork on the video screens on stage at the end of her performance.

Not surprising at all. W.E. pushed to Feb 3. GAYL single pushed to late Jan/early Feb. Tour announcement to be made shortly after the Superbowl. Makes sense too cos' the Superbowl is the best promotion to reach the most number of people worldwide.

Well HC's listening party was December 3rd. Which was like 4 months before the release date (April)

So this listening party should be very soon, we're only 2 months away from the album's release. (As it is speculated to come out in March)

Not surprising at all. W.E. pushed to Feb 3. GAYL single pushed to late Jan/early Feb. Tour announcement to be made shortly after the Superbowl. Makes sense too cos' the Superbowl is the best promotion to reach the most number of people worldwide.

It makes total sense since the week leading up and the week after will probably be the most maximized exposure Madonna will get in a long long time. So if people are seeing her and/or talking about her whether it's before or after, it only makes sense to capitalize on that attention and show what else to expect from her in the near future.

This is really shaping up to be a fun lead up to her projects especially her album. I am glad we are still not getting much confirmed info about the album. For me it's more exciting to anticipate for the actual album. Though, I am sure weeks leading up to the album, all kinds of info will be shared.

Guest groovyguy

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/madonnas-mdna-popdashs-anticipated-pop-albums-2012-111306126.html

Madonna's 'MDNA' And PopDash's Most Anticipated Pop Albums Of 2012

With new albums due from Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Cheryl Cole and a host of other huge names - 2012 looks set to be a brilliant year of new music.

After Madonna confirmed that her new album has the improbably brilliant title 'MDNA' we got to thinking about who else is releasing material in 2012 and those we really want to see get a move on and put ten tracks onto a CD for our listening pleasure.

'M.D.N.A.' will be promoted by Madonna's Superbowl appearance which should see the A-List star joined by both Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. for a performance of new single 'Gimme All Your Lovin'.

I hope so :thumbsup:

The Superbowl will be her biggest exposition in YEARS, it's the best place to announce it.

Guest bluejean

There was a snippet in the new NME which is a special about new albums coming out this year

25781712.jpg

Why does it say "Not in Neighbours, in the charts" :lol:

Martin Solveig on recording with M:

In am exclusive interview to VMusic, French DJ and producer Martin Solveig tells the recording sessions with Madonna for her M.D.N.A. album coming out at the very end of March 2012. "She (Madonna) is as involved as you can be in the recording process," says Martin Solveig. "This was a very good and big surprise for me! I was assuming that she would spend only an hour or two in the studio per day and come and see where we were and say, 'Ok I like this, I don't like that. I'll sing this. Bye!' And absolutely not... I mean we co-produced the track and it's not just written on the credits 'co-produced by Martin Solveig and Madonna', we literally co-produced the tracks. I mean, at some point she wanted to choose the sound of a snare drum or a synth and that kind of stuff. She was really in the session!

Solveig was very surprised by "the simplicity of the communication. The simplicity of the way we communicated on an organisation level. Recording those songs for that album was something that quickly became very natural and I think that really helped us to paint something interesting."

http://drownedmadonn...l#ixzz1juOouFSn

Guest groovyguy

In am exclusive interview to VMusic, French DJ and producer Martin Solveig tells the recording sessions with Madonna for her M.D.N.A. album coming out at the very end of March 2012. "She (Madonna) is as involved as you can be in the recording process," says Martin Solveig. "This was a very good and big surprise for me! I was assuming that she would spend only an hour or two in the studio per day and come and see where we were and say, 'Ok I like this, I don't like that. I'll sing this. Bye!' And absolutely not... I mean we co-produced the track and it's not just written on the credits 'co-produced by Martin Solveig and Madonna', we literally co-produced the tracks. I mean, at some point she wanted to choose the sound of a snare drum or a synth and that kind of stuff. She was really in the session!

Solveig was very surprised by "the simplicity of the communication. The simplicity of the way we communicated on an organisation level. Recording those songs for that album was something that quickly became very natural and I think that really helped us to paint something interesting."

http://drownedmadonn...l#ixzz1juOouFSn

:thumbsup: And the interviews begin! Waiting for Orbit's interviews.

He did expected that she is just a puppet in producers hands. :bad: Show them how its done M! :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

Loving this new era! Amazing buzz so far.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/dailymusto/2012/01/madonna_is_sizz.php

Madonna Is Sizzling Hot Again!

Madonna has done the impossible.

Just by sticking it out, playing the game, and being simultaneously fabulous and appalling, she's made herself buzz-able again.

Among her strokes of genius:

*The annoying but hugely watched fashion-line promo video with the daughter, which some slow-witted observers refused to see as satirical. (Did they ever find the face of Material Girl, by the way? I never got a callback.)

*The remarks about Gaga. (Madonna admires her talent, but felt "Born This Way" was "reductive." You can bitch about that critique all you want, but we all said the same thing when it came out.)

*The upcoming Super Bowl appearance and the buzz she's managed to create about the surprise twist. (She'll sing "Born This Way"?)

*Working that movie of hers like a madwoman, appearing on talk shows, doing red carpets, and even copping a Golden Globe for the song, as if the bad reviews never happened!

*Her remarks when she won, which sent Elton John's man into a public venting spiral, not to mention her pretentious affirmation of her own love of international auteurs.

*Her continual entreaties for us to reject ideas that Wallis Simpson was a racist gold digger with Nazi ties and to instead think about what she sacrificed on the road to world disdain!

*And let's not forget Hydrangea-gate!

Oh, yes, you doubters and naysayers. Madge is on fire again.

I just hope she can get some good product out there to cash in on that.