Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

MASTERPIECE doesn't fit in the album? WOW, how many tracks have you heard? How can you conclude this early? Rumors? Haven't you heard of the rumor that there are FOUR BALLADS in the album? Don't you think it's a little premature to assume that MASTERPIECE doesn't fit in the new album? Have you heard the "BANG BANG" snippet? That is actually in the same vein as MASTERPIECE...

It's not that I've already heard the album you crazies, that's what the rumor (Drowned Madonna) says :

Madonna New Album and Single: Latest News on the Radio and Digital Release of Gimme All Your Luvin & More Newsbits

Besides what it's scheduled on AllAccess.com, according to DrownedMadonna.com, the radio and digital release of Madonna's Gimme All Your Luvin is still tentatively planned for January 15th.

We heard that, even though the melody is not so different from the demo that earlier leaked online, the final version of Gimme All Your Luvin is described harder, with a lot of bass and beats.

Last but not least, we heard that they are having some second thoughts about Masterpiece. Since it doesn't fit the album very well, they have some last minute doubts. Therefore, there are some possibilities that Masterpiece will not be included in the album. We have to wait and see.

Source DrownedMadonna

MASTERPIECE doesn't fit in the album? WOW, how many tracks have you heard? How can you conclude this early? Rumors? Haven't you heard of the rumor that there are FOUR BALLADS in the album? Don't you think it's a little premature to assume that MASTERPIECE doesn't fit in the new album? Have you heard the "BANG BANG" snippet? That is actually in the same vein as MASTERPIECE...

I agree.I can't see how any of us can say that it "doensn't fit the album" when we haven't even heard the other tracks yet.

Last but not least, we heard that they are having some second thoughts about Masterpiece. Since it doesn't fit the album very well, they have some last minute doubts. Therefore, there are some possibilities that Masterpiece will not be included in the album. We have to wait and see.

Source DrownedMadonna

uhm ok... so it did just come from a rumor... it just appeared conclusive in your top post... anyhow, be it drowned, tribe or rama, let us not take everything they say as final... i mean, it's nice to be fed news (rumor or official) but when it comes to rumors, i'd rather hear the album first before concurring with what they post (e.g. Masterpiece doesn't fit in the album)

Guest bluejean

Why are some people being so defensive?

We have heard 2 songs from the sessions, plus other things like 'Turn Up The Radio.' We have plenty of reason to believe the album is predominantly dance orientated too, so the notion that 'Masterpiece' doesn't fit the album is not that odd.

We have heard 2 songs from the sessions, plus other things like 'Turn Up The Radio.' We have plenty of reason to believe the album is predominantly dance orientated too, so the notion that 'Masterpiece' doesn't fit the album is not that odd.

what about Bang Bang? have you heard it? and the 4 ballads?

Have you heard the "BANG BANG" snippet? That is actually in the same vein as MASTERPIECE...

where can we hear it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

I don't see why ballads would be "out of place" on a dance-oriented album.Ray Of Light had plenty of uptempo,dance-oriented tracks and Madonna still found a way to include several ballads ("Mer Girl" is even slower than "Masterpiece").

other than that 'masterpiece' is from w/e, she can put whatever she wants on her album. "am pie" almost was on the music album if it hadn't been such a bad boy lol... and 'live to tell' was on true blue. some re-releases of 'like a virgin' have 'into the groove..' ...just for starters. i almost consider 'masterpiece' a single already. it's no secret everyone has heard it.

Guest bluejean

I don't see why ballads would be "out of place" on a dance-oriented album.Ray Of Light had plenty of uptempo,dance-oriented tracks and Madonna still found a way to include several ballads ("Mer Girl" is even slower than "Masterpiece").

Well I agree, my point is more the way people keep jumping down our throats saying "It's just a DEMO" "Nothing's been confirmed" or "We haven't heard the album yet." I think we KNOW we haven't heard it yet :lol: We can still have ideas about it based on what we do know surely.

It's kinda hilarious how some take something that is "reported" at a fan site as being the gospel. Why I don't put much faith into anything on these sites until official words come down.

I'm curious about MIA's contribution to GMAYL

Random and off topic but I was thinking about this and it made me laugh

"Missy and Madonna boy, ain't nothin' better

Hotter than fat bitches dancin' in a sweater

Madonna am I okay skinny or fatter

When I rap on this track *sniff* all I smell is cheddar........."

Guest bluejean

BB - don't know if i'm the only who have that

Not sure if it's real, definitely not what I would have imagined although I'd love to hear Madonna's voice with this

Not sure if it's real, definitely not what I would have imagined although I'd love to hear Madonna's voice with this

downloaded it november 9, 2 months ago... can't remember what site exactly but i really didn't know if this was proven to be fake or not... but it does sound something like you'd find in the moods of W.E. and Masterpiece...

downloaded it november 9, 2 months ago... can't remember what site exactly but i really didn't know if this was proven to be fake or not... but it does sound something like you'd find in the moods of W.E. and Masterpiece...

OMG that was georgeous!!! :inlove:

I hope Masterpiece doesn't make it into the album. The song is dull and maybe it is perfect for the movie soundtrack, but that's it.

I like the song but Madonna had way better songs and better ballads in the past. It's not a favorite to me... if they will replace it with a better song that's great.

madonna herself said that masterpiece would be on the record. i doubt that at that time she didnt hear the finished version of masterpiece and the other songs. its a rumour. i hope masterpiece is included because i think that if its the orchestra version it will be a killer.