Madonna and Kylie to duet in 2012

Brisy_Boy

It was in The Mirror today: Kylie to duet with Madonna

Kylie to duet with Madonna

by Dean Piper, Sunday Mirror 1/01/2012

PLEASE let this come true! I hear KYLIE MINOGUE has HUGE plans for 2012 – including a dream duet with her pal MADONNA. This year will be big for Kyles when she celebrates 25 years in the music biz and plans are afoot for a big ITV special celebrating her career. Apparently the plans include more than one duet. My source tells me: "There will be lots of duets. The plan so far is for a duet with her sister DANNII, NICK CAVE, JASON DONOVAN and a finale featuring a duet with MADONNA." The ladies have worn T-shirts with each other's names on in the past – so they clearly think they're both tops!

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.../#ixzz1iJlb4f8Y

I hope this come true too!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow. Yet another deluded fairy dreaming away.

The day Madonna shares a stage with the Incontinent Princess will be the day hell freezes over.

The day Madonna shares a stage with the Incontinent Princess will be the day hell freezes over.

:lmao:

Don't be mean :lmao:

We all know that Madonna does have sympathy for Kylie as she wore a T-Shirt with her name on it. Besides I believe that after the Kylies breath cancer episode Madonna sympathy had probably grow since her Madonna died of it.

I would love a Kylie and Madonna duet but it depends on how it's done.

Kylie looks at Madonna as a God as we all here do so this can only be something huge.

By the way... besides Dannii and Jason, Nick Cage seems to be sharing the stage too... and probably a lot others... but the final song (if it happens) is when Queen Madonna gets to the stage and Kylie does a thank you speech to Madonna like "Without you I wouldn't exist", "You're my inspiration... bla bla bla", "It's a dream come true to finally sing with you after 25 years wishing... bla bla bla" ;)

You all know that this is one of Kylie biggest dreams, don't you?

We all know that Madonna does have sympathy for Kylie as she wore a T-Shirt with her name on it. Besides I believe that after the Kylies breath cancer episode Madonna sympathy had probably grow since her Madonna died of it.

Kylie looks at Madonna as a God as we all here do so this can only be something huge.

By the way... besides Dannii and Jason, Nick Cage seems to be sharing the stage too... and probably a lot others... but the final song (if it happens) is when Queen Madonna gets to the stage and Kylie does a thank you speech to Madonna like "Without you I wouldn't exist", "You're my inspiration... bla bla bla", "It's a dream come true to finally sing with you after 25 years wishing... bla bla bla" ;)

You all know that this is one of Kylie biggest dreams, don't you? And that she already called Madonna her God in an interview (at least once).

You all know that this is one of Kylie biggest dreams, don't you?

:lol:

Of course....but the highlight would come from Kylies loons themselves. Can you imagine their reaction after watching her declare her love and adoration for M on national T.V?

Complete meltdown and utter humiliation. :lmao:

BTW, Nick Cage? :lol:

Guest groovyguy

He was her ex and in Neighbours with her. He duetted with her on a song you should never hear.

You mean Especially for You?

Guest groovyguy

Perezhilton to Guy oseary twitter : @guyoseary Can we please make this happen with Miz @kylieminogue??? Pretty please! #MadonnaKylieDuet

Guest bluejean

I wouldn't be surprised if Madonna did it if it ties in with her album promotion (or lack thereof) as it would get alot of press in the UK.

However, I have a feeling this special will happen later in the year and Madonna will be on tour so probably not.

BTW, Nick Cage? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Nick Cave :angel:

Regarding Jason Donavon, he was quite successful bettwen 88 and 92 in UK scoring 4 UK #01 singles: "Too Many Broken Hearts", "Sealed With a Kiss", "Any Dream Will Do" and "Especially for You" (with Kylie). He also got other 2 singles peaking at #02 and a total of 10 TOP 10 Hits, 13 TOP 20's and 16 TOP 40. Then he was gone and I never heard of him again.

please.

N.O.O! -Madonna

Oh an according to allaboutmadonna.com this's Kylie's respond to the rumour.

“It’s just a rumour, but of course it would be amazing!! maybe one day:)”

via twitter

http://allaboutmadonna.com/2012/01/kylie-on-madonna-duet.php

Guest groovyguy

I wonder why Kylie never released that Madonna song she was given. It was not a good song, but alas, so many from her album aren't.

It was used in the White Diamond Documentary.

Maybe all this rumour is because Kylie will use Alone Again in her K25 album with the big band? In her tiny mong mind she may think that singing a Madonna song is still relevant these days.

Guest bluejean

She could have at least given her something with potential such as 'Like A Flower' or 'I Can't Forget.' 'Alone Again' is bland as hell.

Guest groovyguy

Hope it would happen someday. I love Madonna and I like Kylie. The Queen and the Princess of Pop on a song. A dream cum true!

Bulldust. Makes zero sense - why would Kylie want HER tribute overshadowed. And Madonna doesn't like people paying tribute to her, much less her paying tribute to someone else and only duets in desperate exceptional circumstances. She might record a video message though.