Madonna and Kylie to duet in 2012

Brisy_Boy

It was in The Mirror today: Kylie to duet with Madonna

Kylie to duet with Madonna

by Dean Piper, Sunday Mirror 1/01/2012

PLEASE let this come true! I hear KYLIE MINOGUE has HUGE plans for 2012 – including a dream duet with her pal MADONNA. This year will be big for Kyles when she celebrates 25 years in the music biz and plans are afoot for a big ITV special celebrating her career. Apparently the plans include more than one duet. My source tells me: “There will be lots of duets. The plan so far is for a duet with her sister DANNII, NICK CAVE, JASON DONOVAN and a finale featuring a duet with MADONNA.” The ladies have worn T-shirts with each other’s names on in the past – so they clearly think they’re both tops!

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/columnists/dean-piper/2012/01/01/kylie-to-duet-with-madonna-115875-23671204/#ixzz1iJlb4f8Y

I hope this come true too!

I like the idea!

And will it only be at the Special or is Madonna releasing a duet with Kylie for her album?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Madonna sharing the stage with such incredible talent like Dannii and Jason Donovan. Yeah can't wait [/sarcasm].

Well... I don't think Dannii is that talented... but she is the artist with more #01 dance hits in UK Dance Charts...

As for Jason... does he still sings???

Besides... she is only going to share stage with Kylie in UK where Kylie is the second most successful female artist (the first one is Madonna)... all the others will be there like in an award show there are a lot of people sharing the stage but Madonna is still the only true star...

''....a dream duet with her pal MADONNA.''

Pals? I thought they'd only ever met once and briefly at that.

I honestly can't see M being interested in appearing on some tacky Kylie ITV 'special'.

She isn't.

Well Suedehead... if she's not #02 who is then?

I did a research and Kylie have:

7 #01 hit singles, 10 #02 peak singles. A total of 24 TOP 5 Hit singles, 32 Top 10 Hits and 42 Top 20 Hit singles.

Plus some other singles she features.

She sold around 17 million singles in UK

Albums wise she had 5 #01 albums in UK.

She sold around 10 million albums in UK´

The peak position I confirmed but the sales I'm not completly sure if they are very accurated but seem right.

Last year she became the first female artist to have a #01 album in 4 different decades (claims her official website).

Madonna will achieve that next year for sure once her new album is released.

Well Suedehead... if she's not #02 who is then?

I did a research and Kylie have:

7 #01 hit singles, 10 #02 peak singles. A total of 24 TOP 5 Hit singles, 32 Top 10 Hits and 42 Top 20 Hit singles.

Plus some other singles she features.

She sold around 17 million singles in UK

Albums wise she had 5 #01 albums in UK.

She sold around 10 million albums in UK´

The peak position I confirmed but the sales I'm not completly sure if they are very accurated but seem right.

Last year she became the first female artist to have a #01 album in 4 different decades (claims her official website).

Madonna will achieve that next year for sure once her new album is released.

Obviously it's the flawless ADELE.

Obviously it's the flawless ADELE.

Adele ??? lolol

She probably is enjoying more success in US singles wise. At least got 2 #01 singles there already and only 1 in UK.

Adele only had 4 year to sell or chart anything (first single was released in 2007).

She only released 7 singles - that's the number of Kylie Minogue #01 single peak positions. Adele is doing great but her sales and statistics are still quite lower. She has potencial to become really big but for now is the fever of the moment... as Shania Twain or Alanis Morissette were once.

So far this is what UK Adele statics look like this:

1 #01 single ("Someone Like You")

2 #02 singles ("Chasing Pavements" and "Rolling in the Deep")

Total of 4 TOP 5 (and also TOP 10)

Total of 7 single releases to go TOP 20 ("Set Fire to The Rain" peaked at #11)

Around 3 million singles sold

2 #01 UK albums

Around 6 million albums sold

Achievements: Longest #01 album by a female artist / Biggest selling album by a female artist (she have an album that performed quite well - let's see how she goes along)

Yes!

I been a bad gurrl!!

I love this interview... she's so classy. And she must be the only person still using MySpace :lmao:

:lmao: Miss My Neck My Back, I was just watching that while u were posting it.

Much love much respect 2 the streets.