One person arrested in my city because of Madonna leaks!!!!!

karbatal

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/382-madonna-furious-with-her-staff-for-all-the-leaks.html

Madonna furious with her Staff for all the leaks

According to The Sun, Madonna is conducting her own Sherlock Holmes-style investigation into a costly "leak" in her camp. Some of her associates are under the spotlight for flogging music, video footage and sensitive pictures behind her back. It all kicked off before Christmas, when a Spanish super-fan was arrested for leaking the demo version of Gimme All Your Luvin. "Her camp were aware of the Spanish character because he was an annoying super-fan," A source told The Sun. "They were on to him for actively leaking and selling new and old unreleased tracks online."

But now that he has been arrested "there's a much bigger picture," adds The Sun. "The source of these leaks comes from within Madonna's camp. Single tracks have been exchanging hands for well over $1,000. Hundreds of hours of Madonna footage have been obtained illegally for tens of thousand of dollars."

The UK newspaper writes that "it would have to be someone close to get access to that kind of material. It's clear a serious betrayal has been going on."

Hundreds of unflattering, un-Photoshopped pics of her also leaked in the last year. The source added: "It is all part of the same deal made by a few unscrupulous characters to line their pockets."

She definitely needs to focus on the people within her own camp.THAT'S where these leaks are coming from!

I would like to know what's really happening there. If those leaks happened during Warner times and are happening nowadays and have happened with music AND footage, it has to be easy to narrow it.

Guest bluejean

I don't think so because I think it must be coming from a variety of different people. There's no way the people who leaked music can have leaked the photos as well. Unless it's someone who works closely with various aspects of her career eg, Guy Oseary who I really doubt would need to do that.

Even people who work closely with her, I am doubtful they have copies of those outtake photos or multiple versions of different unreleased demos. What would they be doing with them? Some of the demos that leaked are rough as guts.

• 3 weeks later...

Friday, 27 January 2012 01:16

The Spanish Madonna's Fans arrested for the leak finally speaks!

Written by Giampiero Fiorelli

The news of the Spanish Madonna fan arrested after the leak of the demo of Madonna's Give Me All Your Luvin made the headline around the globe. Jorge - this is his name - has finally talked with a Spanish newspaper, El Pais, and you can read the translation in English of the whole article thanks to Carlos Garcia:

It’s midday when Jorge is prepared to open his small appliances store. Nothing makes suspect that this young 31 year old guy with no criminal record and is well-known in his neighbourhood, will be mentioned by Madonna as “her hacker”.

What happened to this guy to make him feel deeply disappointed with his idol? Operation Madonnaleaks – triggered by the leak of Gimme all your love – has blown his fan-love down. He used to go to all Madonna’s concerts in the last 20 years and to collect press trimmings and other rarities as only a fan could do.

Maybe behind his life there’s the “attraction law”, with dangerous and not always predictable consequences summarized in the sentence “be careful with what you desire”. Or maybe it’s the last marketing operation of Her Madgesty, Madonna Ciccone.

Let’s review the facts. Last 20th December, Jorge Moro Ruiz, born in Zaragoza and a professional freelance in the inoffensive world of electric material, became suddenly known as J.M.R., arrested for a criminal attempt for revealing secrets in the Internet. “I still astonished for what has happened. They arrested a very normal guy. I’m not a hacker and, of course, not a criminal.” He has reason to be angry. Instead of being innocent, as it has been displayed in his judicial appearance last 10th January, when Garrigues’ lawyers, legal representatives of Madonna, didn’t present as accusation. The media, from the corrosive The Sun to the prestigious The New York Times, portrayed a very different version.

It all began a day before detention, in 19th December, when the complaint by Madonna Ciccone triggered an operation against her new song diffusion. Only a day after he was arrested: “Is completely surrealist to imagine something like that, especially if you are not involved”, he confesses. “I even thought that it was a TV joke, one week before the Fool’s Day” (In Spain it’s in December 28th)

To put some sense in this leak story, we only have to write in any web searcher “Madonna Chile”, the most international active forum in the world. “I remember how surprised I was when I saw in the download area the new single by Madonna, uploaded by someone called “mjco”. As other registered members, I only had to click the link and download the song.”

Javier Notivoli – the mediatic Spanish lawyer known by the corruption case of a little town in Spain and also the murder of a Spanish major – was responsible to close this “nonsense” case. As he told, “my defenddant didn’t upload the song, he only downloaded it as other 3.133 people did. He neither could be accused for a copyright attempt because it was a demo that hadn’t been released. And of course, the guilty for a criminal attempt for revealing secrets in the Internet was who uploaded the demo, not him.” “Police reacted to a Madonna’s complaint. Because of the good behavior of my client, who was up to collaborate in every moment, it was not necessary to present a court order.”

Even when the case has been overridden for lack of evidence, who would restore his honor to this citizen addicted to anxiolytics since the case was revealed? His lawyer doesn’t answer. Meanwhile, Madonna continues joking about her hacker as she did in Graham Norton’s Show. “Hear her talking about me as a criminal injury is shameful”, complains Jorge. “Or her lawyers aren’t telling her the truth or she’s pretending to seem stupid.”

The “Robin Hood” of collectors

Since the suspicious leaking in forum Madonna Chile, the catchy cheerleader’s melody can be enjoyed without any legal restriction in Youtube. More contradictions: only one day after the leak, in 9th November, the song jumped to Twitter’s forum, the new press office of celebs. As Jorge Moro reminds, “Guy Oseary, Madonna’s manager, twitted he complained the demo’s leak, but he was satisfied with the positive reaction of people. I call it double standard.” Now, we only have to wait her comeback at the Superbowl.

No so much time ago, musicians had to promote in a lot of traditional media: TV, radio and music magazines like Rolling Stones. Then, the internet irrupted with illegal downloads. “Today, fans are doing what disc companies used to do”. As police could prove, Jorge’s behavior was not exactly a collector’s one, obsessed with his rarities. And, of course, wasn’t a hacker’s one (he’s computer skills are intermediate). “I’ve been sharing my entire Madonna’s collection all my live, without any economic return. “

Maybe, his only error was to break the game’s rules, uploading to the Internet old demos, instrumental versions and other curiosities by Madonna. Behind nicknames as Dboy or Johnny Pearson – one of his favorite musicians – this Spanish guy earned the hatred of a lot of collectors because they wanted to win money with leakings and he does not. “I have paid a lot of money”, he confesses without regrets.

In other order of things, the case was closed with a picture capture of the mentioned forum. Who knows a little bit of computers, may ask about IP’s (a personal number which identifies a computer) of who leaked the song. A clue that certainly would have made the truth closer to us.

This story is not new. Ten years ago, Madonna suffered the sweet consequences of the leaking of her single Music in Napster, shot to number one. It also happened with American life, Hung up and, as Jorge says, “with Hard Candy in 2008”. It’s really surprising how easy it is to leak songs from the music companies. Now, we have to suspect of that easy permeable environment from where Madonna’s songs leak.

It sounds like they suspected it was him when he uploaded all of those rarities just before Christmas - that's how they caught him. Was his the "Ruiz" who used to post here (or am I thinking of someone else)?

Ultimately, the police couldn't make the charges stick. Jorge has become bitter, but the question has to be asked - where did he get all of those other demos/rarities that he posted last month? He wasn't the source of this particular leak, but he's certainly been the source of other rare material.

It sounds like they suspected it was him when he uploaded all of those rarities just before Christmas - that's how they caught him. Was his the "Ruiz" who used to post here (or am I thinking of someone else)?

Ultimately, the police couldn't make the charges stick. Jorge has become bitter, but the question has to be asked - where did he get all of those other demos/rarities that he posted last month? He wasn't the source of this particular leak, but he's certainly been the source of other rare material.

Did he lose his fan card? :dramatic:

Guest bluejean

Madonna isn't going to feel sorry for him on any level. She'd happily arrest any of us that have downloaded any of this stuff if she could. Imo this is all a stunt to scare people from leaking anything in the future. Madonna would HATE all those rough demos seeing the light of day, I don't blame her. It's unfinished work, no artist wants stuff going out that they don't approve. But then you can't blame us fans for wanting to have them either.

That "secret underground" of asshole traders/dealers panicked when Jorge gave us that download spree just before Christmas and all their rarities became worthless.

I bet they grassed him in and he took the fall for the GMAYL demo despite him not even leaking it.

Guest bluejean

That "secret underground" of asshole traders/dealers panicked when Jorge gave us that download spree just before Christmas and all their rarities became worthless.

I bet they grassed him in and he took the fall for the GMAYL demo despite him not even leaking it.

Probably. But all those instrumentals for eg couldn't have been all that sought after surely?

Probably. But all those instrumentals for eg couldn't have been all that sought after surely?

Some people with more money than sense pay big bucks for that shyte. Maybe they were afraid of what else he would leak.

I guess it'll have the desired effect of scaring people from sharing publically again and keepin it all underground - which sucks.

Some people with more money than sense pay big bucks for that shyte. Maybe they were afraid of what else he would leak.I guess it'll have the desired effect of scaring people from sharing publically again and keepin it all underground - which sucks.

THIS. It's terrible we won't have those leaks anymore.

This makes no sense. A international operation without a clue??? :megamanson: Obviously this is all a publicity stunt and even though he leaked it (although he denies it) Madonna's lawyers decided to drop the case.

Well they got the wrong person for that song but I can understand why an artist wouldnt want us to wait to hear the finished versions. There were so many classics waiting to happen and be worked on that are now pretty much worthless that were a lot of hard work for her. Im happy we got 'is this love' Its one of my fave songs ever but imagine if she was shelving it for the future? OK theres a lot of crap but there was a lot of good too. Im still sure we will get the ones weve all been waiting for one day. :):)

Well they got the wrong person for that song but I can understand why an artist wouldnt want us to wait to hear the finished versions. There were so many classics waiting to happen and be worked on that are now pretty much worthless that were a lot of hard work for her. Im happy we got 'is this love' Its one of my fave songs ever but imagine if she was shelving it for the future? OK theres a lot of crap but there was a lot of good too. Im still sure we will get the ones weve all been waiting for one day. :):)

I generally think that if an artist deems something not fit for public consumption, it usually isn't. The only people that buck this trend are 'artists' that employ jobbing writers like Kylie and Britney. THEN some of the unreleased stuff is ok.

I doubt if investigations have stopped. They will have interviewed him and found out his sources. They want to know who the actual source of the leak is and they will be following up on any information he gave them. I'm sure the record company want to know who is leaking all this stuff.