One person arrested in my city because of Madonna leaks!!!!!

karbatal

Guest groovyguy

Right! Now the press will inevitably paint Madonna as a devil merciless witch who put her own poor fan in jail! :lol:

The Merciless Devil Who Wears Prada!

dont you think theyre just using this to find out the source of all leaks in general? im talking outtakes, demos, unreleased songs, the whole shebang

Im still waiting for those 'Interview' outtakes! :|

Well I guess the leaked files are obtained by hacking or stealing which could be an intimidating thought.

I just assumed somebody who worked on the production of the album or in the studios just burns themselves a copy and then sells it on to collectors.

I would expect copyrighted material to be kept under lock and key but we get leaks from all albums from all eras. Somebody at the record company is clearly not doing their job or is allowing the leaks to happen.

I just assumed somebody who worked on the production of the album or in the studios just burns themselves a copy and then sells it on to collectors.

I would expect copyrighted material to be kept under lock and key but we get leaks from all albums from all eras. Somebody at the record company is clearly not doing their job or is allowing the leaks to happen.

I don't really think it's someone at the record company. Why would they have tour rehearsals and tour studio demos?

I don't really think it's someone at the record company. Why would they have tour rehearsals and tour studio demos?

Yeah lol its so strange ,its has to be someone close to her

i really think its all leaked by her team , the purpose i don't know though

This is all a publicity stunt. No hacker or fan would leak first the lyrics, then a snippet, then the whole song. if you get Madonna's new demo, you either leak it or you keep it for yourself, but don't do it bit by bit.

this is all Guy O being an ass and Madonna playing her game.

Tour demos have to be recorded in a studio too amd all material recorded would need to be archived somewhere. It's not like M has a USB stick with all her old songs on and that's it.

Secondly, the fact that she's left Warners and now with a new record company suggests that it must be someone close to her. Her old back catalogue would be with Warner's but any new stuff wouldn't be so strange this leak came about.

I suspect the police will be asking Jorge to reveal his sources. I suspect someone in the Madonna camp is probably bricking themselves!

As far as I've heard, the source of most leaks are engineers and technicians working on the records.

They might not be hardcore M fans themselves, but they're fully aware that some fans are willing to play hundreds of $$$ for unleaked demos.

As far as I've heard, the source of most leaks are engineers and technicians working on the records.

They might not be hardcore M fans themselves, but they're fully aware that some fans are willing to play hundreds of $$$ for unleaked demos.

But what about the outtakes lol

But what about the outtakes lol

Outtakes as in outtakes from photo shoots? Don't know about those. But obviously, they're leaked by people who have access to them because of their close professional or personal relationship to Madonna.

Where did you hear this?

Where did you hear this?

Actually it should just take common sense to figure that out... No ordinary fan can get hold of raw demos...

The people who leaks them in the internet doesn't earn anything, those insiders from her camp does...

Guest bluejean

It's probably more than one source. Those obsessed collectors probably hound a whole variety of people that work with Madonna to get whatever they can. And stuff has come from so many different sessions done with different producers. And I doubt it's the producers or engineers themselves, it would be the less significant people because noone reputable is going to put there credibility on the line for afew dollars. Unless its people Madonna or people close to Madonna (Guy, Liz, her kids) who share stuff and then it spreads from there. Who knows really. I'd prefer they don't get caught and continue getting the leaks!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/382-madonna-furious-with-her-staff-for-all-the-leaks.html

Madonna furious with her Staff for all the leaks

According to The Sun, Madonna is conducting her own Sherlock Holmes-style investigation into a costly "leak" in her camp. Some of her associates are under the spotlight for flogging music, video footage and sensitive pictures behind her back. It all kicked off before Christmas, when a Spanish super-fan was arrested for leaking the demo version of Gimme All Your Luvin. "Her camp were aware of the Spanish character because he was an annoying super-fan," A source told The Sun. "They were on to him for actively leaking and selling new and old unreleased tracks online."

But now that he has been arrested "there's a much bigger picture," adds The Sun. "The source of these leaks comes from within Madonna's camp. Single tracks have been exchanging hands for well over $1,000. Hundreds of hours of Madonna footage have been obtained illegally for tens of thousand of dollars."

The UK newspaper writes that "it would have to be someone close to get access to that kind of material. It's clear a serious betrayal has been going on."

Hundreds of unflattering, un-Photoshopped pics of her also leaked in the last year. The source added: "It is all part of the same deal made by a few unscrupulous characters to line their pockets."

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/382-madonna-furious-with-her-staff-for-all-the-leaks.html

Madonna furious with her Staff for all the leaks

According to The Sun, Madonna is conducting her own Sherlock Holmes-style investigation into a costly "leak" in her camp. Some of her associates are under the spotlight for flogging music, video footage and sensitive pictures behind her back. It all kicked off before Christmas, when a Spanish super-fan was arrested for leaking the demo version of Gimme All Your Luvin. "Her camp were aware of the Spanish character because he was an annoying super-fan," A source told The Sun. "They were on to him for actively leaking and selling new and old unreleased tracks online."

But now that he has been arrested "there's a much bigger picture," adds The Sun. "The source of these leaks comes from within Madonna's camp. Single tracks have been exchanging hands for well over $1,000. Hundreds of hours of Madonna footage have been obtained illegally for tens of thousand of dollars."

The UK newspaper writes that "it would have to be someone close to get access to that kind of material. It's clear a serious betrayal has been going on."

Hundreds of unflattering, un-Photoshopped pics of her also leaked in the last year. The source added: "It is all part of the same deal made by a few unscrupulous characters to line their pockets."

Fight the real enemy! :hurt:

Guest bluejean

Isn't it funny that no action was taken when the same thing happened with 'Music,' which turned out to be one of her biggest hits ever despite leaking months prior to release. The album also leaked months before its release.

I mean these leaks have been happening for over 10 years now and Madonna has only just heard about them?