One person arrested in my city because of Madonna leaks!!!!!

karbatal

Ok, so everybody in my newspaper thought it was ME! hahaha.

One boy, 31 years old, has been arrested in Zaragoza (Spain) for leaking Madonna's "new work" (don't know if that means the final version of GMAYL or what is that). The police has been working a lot all over the world since last leak in November, when we got the demo. The whole operation is called "Madonnaleaks" :chuckle:

Does anybody know anything about this leak?

Oh, i've been told that this is all about the leak of the demo!!! :wow: So it's true that it was not leaked from Madonna camp! Madonna herself has given kudos to the Police in my city for this investigation. It seems that some people inside the Police are fans themselves and have helped a lot.

Ok people, let's start new threads about all that happens around the album, because having just ONE THREAD with everything going on is insane! We have a whole forum called Madonna 2012 Album/tour, let's use it.

Ok, if anybody please knows a bit more about this, please let me know, because my newspaper is running a big story for tomorrow edition and WE NEED HELP.

Does anybody know if he is really called Jorge Ruiz?

¿Has he ever leaked more as Jorge or just what he did last 14th december?

I need help with English. I have a question about this that i found in another forum from the leaks that we got last year (Animal, Broken...)

"Do you know about jorge the infamous scammer that's been banned from nearly every Madonna forum?

He somehow managed to get a load of rare and unreleased material, and set up a Facebook page to trade with other collectors. It's where the leaks have been coming from. He's been trading files with the collectors, and as soon as the deal's done he leaks the file he traded with. One of the collectors reported the Facebook page to Guy O, and it was deleted. But it's back now, and it's set to private. It's where those four leaks came from.

He didn't leak the It's So Cool demos though, that was other collectors trying to spite him".

MY QUESTION IS: Does it mean what i think, that he was making a deal with a song and as soon as he got another song, he leaked the "old" one, so the other collector was screwed?